Corner House Dental Practice

0113 2665184 5-6 Corner House Shops, Moortown Corner , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS17 6LD

Lovely visit once again

After many years of paying a fortune to a dental clinic in Manchester, I was fed up with all the "fluff." The waiting room was beautiful, kitted with state of the art flat screen TVs etc etc. But I had to wait ages, and wasn't always satisfied with the service.
The Corner House in Leeds was just perfect- quick and very satisfactory treatment without all the unnecessary fluff, and also much more affordable.
Thank you so much to all the team.
Daniel

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 09 April 2017

Jen Paterson gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing dentist!

I love coming to the Cornerhouse for my dental treatment. They are so trustworthy and really talented, I know whatever advice I receive is the best for me. They always give excellent advice & I wouldn't ever go anywhere else. We actually look forward to our appointments now!

Thanks!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 09 February 2017

Minoo gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Ongoing treatment

These days I use the practice for follow ups and regular cleaning. I would not go to anyone else. Great staff. Very respectful. Brilliant.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 20 February 2017

saima gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

this is my second visit with them. Its a small dental surgery but i m happy with them I was seen seen very quickly and the staff were nice and did great job and they make you feel so relax. overall i m with with them

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 06 January 2017

Overall great service

Very pleased with the service provided. The clinic is always exceptionally clean and all the staff are friendly, polite and professional. I am not someone who is very good at looking after their teeth, but I have been assisted in improving my dental hygiene without being made to feel guilty or patronised. Most importantly, staff have been very understanding when my ongoing mental health condition has prevented me attending or affected my dental hygiene. This is not something I always experience in healthcare settings and is greatly appreciated.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 12 January 2017

A. Lang gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great team.

Just had my second visit of a journey to great teeth after having Invisalign fitted. The staff as always were friendly, reassuring and professional. The invisalign after fantastic and I am seeing the benefits already. I cannot thank you all enough.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 09 December 2016

Anonymous gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great staff, on time and highly recommend for new patients

My two daughters and myself are registered at the practice. Every time we have had an appointment it's been very well handled and the staff make us feel at ease.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 21 December 2016

Anonymous gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very polite, professional and friendly practice

I have been to this dentist practice for a few years now. The dentist is very professional and friendly, as well as the other members of the team. They also did go beyond my expectation on my last appointment. I would recommend this practice very highly to everyone.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 16 November 2016

Anonymous gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

My visit to the Dentist.

My visit to the Dentist was good. Luckily I did not have much work to be done.The staff are really good and very helpful and patient. It is all very clean and hygienic too. E.Lawrence

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 25 November 2016

Rebecca gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thank you !

I would thoroughly recommend Corner House Dental Practice. The staff are so friendly and easy to talk to. I'm about a quarter of the way through my Invisalign journey and I can already see a difference! The process so far has been so easy. If you are thinking about braces I would definitely recommend you give this dentist and team a call.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 26 November 2016