Cottams Dental Practice

0121 428 2824 1 St Peters Road, Harborne , Birmingham, B17 0AT

Bill Evans reviewed Cottams Dental Practice

The perfect Practice

This Practice is the Best. A better one would be hard to find. Appointments are a real pleasure. Hardly any waiting. Staff are so friendly and helpful they make going to the Dentist is a happy event.
First class treatment always by a First Class Dentist. In a very relaxing environment. To say Thank is not really enough for such Service. Well done all.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 05 June 2017

Cottams Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Cottams Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Polite, friendly & professional

The dentist absolutely understood my anxieties and reassured me. All staff were polite, friendly and maintained their professionalism

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 15 May 2017

Cottams Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Lisa gave Cottams Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely staff and a very good practice

During my recent visit I noticed that the TV was not on, nor the radio in the treatment room.

I find both of these things relaxing and a very welcome distraction, however I am concerned about patient confidentiality, as I could hear what was going on in other treatment rooms.

The service that I received on my recent visit and all visits previous has been excellent.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 04 May 2017

Cottams Dental Practice replied on 17 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am glad to hear that you find the service at Cottams excellent.

With regards to the TV and radio, I am sorry that you have had this experience and can assure you that the situation is currently being looked in to and we hope to have a satisfactory resolution in place in the near future. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Greg gave Cottams Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practise but where is the music & TV?

I have been a patient here for some time and it is an excellent practise. However, on my most recent visit the music and TV usually playing in the background was noticeably absent. It is not so much the loss of the relaxing atmosphere but the fact you can hear what is going on in the treatment rooms that is a little disconcerting!!! Hopefully on my next visit it will be restored

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 04 April 2017

Cottams Dental Practice replied on 13 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am glad to hear that you find Cottams an excellent practice.

Sam Hunter (Practice Manager)

Anonymous gave Cottams Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Dentists treat patients as numbers

Dentists always seem on a hurry. If I visit the practice for an specific problem, they don't bother to check all my teeth and the appointments last for few minutes. I was recently referred to the dental hospital but as the letter with an appointment took a long time to arrive, I called the hospital and I was told that the practice forgot to send some x rays which delayed the process.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 17 April 2017

Cottams Dental Practice replied on 28 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
I am sorry that you have had this experience whilst visiting the practice. The main purpose of a problem appointment is to resolve the specific problem, not conduct a full examination which is why your other teeth were not checked. I am sorry that this was not fully explained.
With regards to the hospital referral, if you would like to get in touch with the practice manager, this can be investigated further.

J.Cooper gave Cottams Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic

My dentist is fantastic, so considerate and gentle. I would highly recommend.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 08 December 2016

Cottams Dental Practice replied on 12 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave great feedback. We will make sure the team hears this great feedback and would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sam Hunter (Practice Manager)

Anonymous gave Cottams Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely team

I first called with a few questions I needed answered. Te receptionist was friendly and helpful. I was got in the next day as I had toothache. Had called or dentists but waiting time was too long. When I arrived I was explained the forms to fill in and where to sit. The dentist was so lovely, very gentle but confident. That put me at ease. the receptionist was very nice and explained costs and booked me in again. More than happy to go back and that's says a lot!

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 20 December 2016

Cottams Dental Practice replied on 31 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and are happy to hear that you have experienced this. We are glad to hear that everything was explained clearly to you and that you feel happy to return to us in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to the practice.

C.Hepton gave Cottams Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dentist Feedback.

Fantastic dentist! Really put my mind at rest and lovely customer service.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 16 August 2016

Cottams Dental Practice replied on 31 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave great feedback. We really appreciate that our patients recognise how hard the team work and take the time to leave feedback. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and are happy to hear that you have experienced this.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

D.Bence gave Cottams Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Friendly

Very Friendly and helpful staff. Really patient and understanding dentist as I am a very nervous patient. They took the time to ensure I understood the procedure fully,

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 30 August 2016

Cottams Dental Practice replied on 14 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide the practice with such positive feedback. We have really enjoyed reading your comments and we have passed them on to the whole team. We strive to provide great service to our patients, so it's always good to hear when we are doing this well

R.Livingston gave Cottams Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great Service

Great Service, always happy to help with polite & friendly staff. Happy to travel miles for a check up.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 07 July 2016

Cottams Dental Practice replied on 11 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback.
Here at Cottams we strive to provide the best service possible for all our patients and are really glad that you experienced this at your visit. The staff are always pleased to hear that their hard work is appreciated so we will pass on your comments to them.
Thank you for continuing to travel to our practice for your check ups and we look forward to seeing you at the next.