Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice

01278 663333 46 Fore Street, North Petherton, Bridgwater , Somerset, Somerset, TA6 6PZ

Amy B gave Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic

This practice is the best dental surgery I have ever been to. They are fantastic at explaining everything that they are going to do and everything that they are doing and are extremely patient and caring. The service we receive is second to none. They are particularly good with children and nervous teens and put our daughter at ease from start to finish today - would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 20 February 2017

Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 23 March 2017

Thank You for taking time to leave such a wonderful comment on our NHS choices page. Your comments have been shared with the whole team, we feel it is incredibly important to take great care and consideration with the new generation of patients at the practice, and want to encourage them to come back regularly and build strong rapports with our dentists. thank you for your recommendations and comments.

The Whole Team At North Petherton Dental Practice.

Ami western gave Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentist , highly recommended

Excellent dentist , was feeling very nervous and I was made to feel very relaxed and safe , they were very patient with me . I 100 % recommend this dentist , very professional and amazing service , thank you very much to jon and his nurse

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 19 January 2017

Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 24 January 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback about the practice and staff. This comment has been shared with Jon and the rest of the team.

Anonymous gave Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff and treatment

I only joined this Dental practice a short while ago but they are the best. From the first time you walk through the door you are made welcome by a very nice receptionist with a smile. I am notified of my appointments by text which is brilliant. I have all my treatment explained to me including X-rays in a way that I can understand. I have recommended the practice to friends and neighbours without hesitation. They stay open late one evening a week until 18:00 which is helpful for people who cannot get time from work. Once again I cannot thank or recommend them enough. So glad I found them.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 27 November 2016

Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Mrs Ennals gave Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

FANTASTIC dentist!

After a bad experience with a dental surgery in Bridgwater I was extremely apprehensive about finding a new dentist in the area but my goodness aren't I glad I did!

The staff at the surgery are just absolutely wonderful, the receptionist is always so friendly and makes you feel at ease straight away then my dentist is just so welcoming and lovely, and actually takes time to talk to you and discusses procedures and plans. My dentist saved my tooth (that I was told by the previous dental surgery would need extracting!) for that I am extremely grateful to the team.

I have recommended this dental surgery to family and friends and now to whoever reads this review! If you are looking for a friendly, welcoming, professional surgery that makes you feel at ease then this is the one for you!!

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 14 June 2016

Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 07 July 2016

Thank you very much for the great comment, We really appreciate all feedback especially as positive as this, I will ensure I share with all of the team at the next practice meeting, and we are glad you were so happy with the service you felt you had to leave such a fantastic comment.
We will continue our dedication and hard work to keeping our patients this happy, and also thank you for recommending us to family and friends.

Many thanks

The Team at North Petherton Dental Practice

SI gave Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

We need more dental surgey's like this

When due for appointments i am alerted by text message which is awesome, When entering the practice your are met by a lovely,polite, smiling receptionist. All the dentists are amazing and my dentist and his nurse are amazing they are like a dream team they work brilliantly together and make you feel comfortable and reassured I would highly recommend this surgery to everyone the practice is lovely and clean and has a great atmosphere and all staff are amazing I would've give more then 5 stars for everything but 5 is the max lol. So need I say more, if you want the best this it.

Best dental practice and dentist's and nurses ever :)

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 02 June 2016

Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 06 June 2016

Thank you for your amazing review, we are glad you are super happy with the service we provide here and we always aim high for 5 stars. It always gives the team a great boost reading such positive comments, thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Dean gave Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing practice

Being a nervous patient I was very scared after being mistreated at my last practice.

Jon my dentist was very reassuring and calm and helped me overcome my worries and actually talked to me like I was human and that my views counted.
Amazing dental practice and very attentive.

But my amazement went on....all the staff I have encountered have the most amazing manor and are so polite and friendly.10/10 for all.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 18 April 2016

Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 10 May 2016

Dear Valued Patient,

We are overjoyed with your response and very much appreciate you taking out your valuable time to leave us such a great positive feedback. We work extremely hard to improve our patients experience and are delighted to hear that our hard work is paying off.

It will be amazing if you can contact our Practice Manager directly and let them know which Dentist you had seen so we can personally congratulate them.

Thank you again.

kayley gave Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

most fantastic dentist we have had in years

Most fantastic and professional dentists, both very understanding and helpful, especially with nervous patients! Always managed to get an emergency apt at short notice. Great communication and patient involvement, always letting you know what's going on and why. Genuine patient care, always greeting you in person and by name. Lots of magazines to read in the waiting room, not that you often have to wait at all. Surgery clean and comfortable.

We have now moved out of the area but have decided to keep our dentist in North Petherton due to the level of care received. Thank you to all the staff at the surgery.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 05 March 2016

Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 22 March 2016

We would like you to know how pleased we were as a practice when we received your kind comment. Thank you for supporting the practice even though you have moved out of the area. We will continue to work hard and provide our service. Please accept our sincere thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

The best practice I have ever been to !

I have visited North petherton practise several times in the last year ,every time I visit the receptionist have a wonderful big smile on their face they greet me as soon as I enter the practise and goes slowly through my paperwork with me and offers me a seat the only words to describe them is wonderful!
I see the best dentist in somerset ,they explain everything clearly and also goes through the costs giving you lots of choice and the treatment is the best I have ever had .
One particular receptionist and my dentist are simply the best !!

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 20 January 2016

Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 10 May 2016

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback.

We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback.

Thank you again.

Ann Norton gave Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

6monthly check-up and subsequent treatment

I highly recommend this Practice. My "allotted" dentist is outstanding. I am a "drama queen" who has been known to pass out at the dentist but my current dentist is so patient and explains everything that needs to be done and whether there are options. Injections are a breeze!
I have also needed to trouble one of the other dentists who was just as approachable.
There is always a friendly welcome at Reception.
My daughter, her two children (10 & 5) also attend this Practice and her husband has recently registered here having transferred from another dentist. The late evening (Tuesday) appointments could prove useful for him as he is a truck driver. The children attend their appointments with no fuss.
Thank you to all concerned.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 18 January 2016

Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 22 January 2016

Thank you for the great comment, we as a team are glad not only yourself but the whole of your family are happy with the service and treatment we provide at North Petherton Dental Practice.

we endeavour to keep up our hard work and dedication to ensuring all of our patients feel the same.

The Team at North Petherton Dental Practice

Phil Bagg gave Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentistry, better than could have been expected.

I returned to the dental surgery in North Petherton after an absence of several years, receiving a first class service. I also registered my son who, after bad service at another surgery, was terrified of the dentist, afraid even to walk past the surgery.

I needn't have worried. Before I took James, I popped in and explained his terror, this was received with a confident reply that the staff could help, I was sceptical. An appointment was made with the dentist.

On our arrival James was petrified. Floods of tears and holding on tightly, I did not think we would achieve an examination. The reception staff were extremely good, talking to James and settling him down. We went into the surgery where the dentist calmed him, settled him, gave him "props" and really involved him in the examination, small things like letting him wear a mask and gloves, small but very effective. The end result that day, a very happy boy, who did not seem scared, indeed now liked to wave at staff as he walked by.

Months later a return appointment for a check up. Again really good reception. The dentist was fantastic with James, again letting him settle and play at being a dentist. Kept James calm, recognised a point where he became anxious and reacted brilliantly to that. The end result was a full examination, a happy photo and a previously petrified 7 year old who says he wants to be a dentist. If we, as a family, could nominate this dentist for an award, we would, the surgery is fantastic, they though deserve special mention for helping James, thereby also helping the rest of the family. Thank you.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 13 October 2015

Rodericks Ltd: North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 19 October 2015

Please accept my sincerest thank you for writing this comment. I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with the whole team here at North Petherton Dental Practice. They too appreciate your feedback and vow to continue working as hard as they do to ensure further excellence in their patient care.

Thank you again for your compliment and appreciation.

North Petherton Dental Practice