Antley Villa Dental Practice

01254 232040 Antley Villa, 432 Blackburn Road , Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 0DE

John Spence gave Antley Villa Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

Having just lost a filling, I rang Antley Villas & was given an appointment for 1 hour later the same morning. On my arrival the surgery was running on time & I was seen immediately. The dentist examined my tooth with the lost filling & explain in detail how he would treat & repair my tooth with a white filling as opposed to the old silver filling that had just fallen out. During the treatment my dentist kept me fully informed of the actions throughout the process & the dental nurse was very attentive with the instrumentation and considerate patient care. The whole procedure went very smoothly without pain & discomfort and the outcome was excellent giving me a tooth with a white filling that is aesthetically pleasing and far better that the silver filling which I acquired at a previous dental practice.
Within 2 hour of losing a filling my problem had been resolved with a far better outcome than I had expected and I commend my dentist & dental nurse for their caring professionalism and a great results. Thank you.
I have no reservations in recommending Antley Villas to any prospective patients who are seeking a professional and caring dentist.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 23 February 2017

Taylor gave Antley Villa Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Crown replacements

I decided to have four crowns replaced at the end of November this year.The service i received from initial consultation to fitting could not have been better..One temporary crown came loose,one phone call and i was attended to the same day.The fitting and colour match are excellent.New crowns fitted in two weeks.Also received two follow up calls ( i missed one ) to check all was fine.Now that is 5 star service.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 13 December 2016

Anonymous gave Antley Villa Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Emergency appointment

I very rarely review but I felt the need to share this experience. I am very nervous when it comes to visiting the dentist. I felt the care I received was professional and caring. The staff were open and honest about the treatment and supported me throughout the procedure. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Would highly recommend this dentist.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 11 October 2016

MARK BEHAN gave Antley Villa Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

An excellent practice

I had been a patient of Antley Villa but unfortunately let my plan lapse and did not visit for check-ups and treatment for a considerable amount of time - more than four years. Then one Sunday night I experienced awful, intense pain from a tooth. Antley Villa managed to fit me in within two hours, which was brilliant considering I was a ‘lapsed’ client! The offending tooth was an old root filling, done by a previous practice more than twenty years ago, which had decayed and dropped out. The bit of tooth remaining had become infected. It required extracting, the first extraction I have had apart from wisdom teeth. Dr. was excellent and I felt no pain from the extraction. I was only thankful the infected tooth was out. I also needed a fairly large filling which was done in the same visit. Be warned – do not let your plan lapse! An emergency may well come along, and it gives much more peace of mind knowing you are a client than knowing you have to re-register.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 26 April 2016

Maureen gave Antley Villa Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My life has been changed

I think my dentist is absolutely marvellous for what they have been able to do with my teeth is remarkable. My life is transformed.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 17 September 2015

tina meakin gave Antley Villa Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

accident repair work

After having a fall I knocked front teeth out. The dentist at antley villa did the repair work and I could not be happier with the finished crowns. It was devastating and traumatic losing teeth and the treatment I got helped me to get through it . the practice was very professional and the work done was excellent the dentist worked through their dinner and fit me in for appointment at short notice so to get the work done and me looking ok . I will be recommending antley villa to family and friends and could not fault the work done the teeth look excellent like nothing has happened fantastic job.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 27 August 2015