Victoria House Dental Practice

01509611035 Victoria House, 2 Victoria Street , Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2EN

Phil mee gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

The place is going to the dogs

My name is phil mee I made an appointment to see the dentist's replacement at Victoria house dental practice after talking to several people who had been waiting over 1 hour I saw a dentist who I thought had a very bad attitude towards me I refused any treatment from the dentist I then saw the practice manager who I found very nice they then made me an appointment though reception with a different dentist who seems to be very nice person like my original dentist old school look forward to them being my dentist reception was fine but I felt like I was being hijacked for my money when I was ask to pay for my treatment before I had any I thought this out of order and very unprofessional of the practice in general

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 23 July 2017

linda bentley reviewed Victoria House Dental Practice

2 crowns done ,

just had 2 crowns done at the front dealt with quickly perfect match,i had to have injection of course but never felt a thing ,certainly no how to do that, such a lovely dentist, and the Hygienist are lovely and do a lovely job, i have been going for years to Victoria House and my family would not go any were else as i have complete trust in them

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 16 July 2017

Anonymous gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

After 60years I have now registered elsewhere

I turned up for my appointment and was told your not with your usual dentist who is retiring (fair enough) you are with a dentist unknown (to me) . I sat in a waiting room full of grumbling patients saying that they had been waiting for over an hour.The dentist was in and out of their room giggling with the nurse x-raying each person's mouth. Why? records? No explanation for the room full of then irate patients, no apologies. After 40 minutes I left and told the unsmiling receptionist with the couldn't care less attitude that I would not be returning. After 60years with a practice I have been more than happy with I have now registered elsewhere. Sixty years!!!! A shambles.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 12 July 2017

Anonymous gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Not as good as it used to be

I've been going to the practise for over 40 years. My daughters now go with their children. Since the practise has been taken over it has lost that personal touch. You walk in the door and you are told to pay up in advance before you even sit on a seat. Really! Are all of us dishonest and walk out without paying. You wouldn't pay for a haircut before it was finished. You wouldn't pay for your car to be serviced before it's done. Plus sometimes you don't know the extent of your treatment.. I have no complaints about my dentist but I did have to pay as a private patient for the work needed. If you are wanting an NHS appointment you have to wait weeks because of demand so why keep taking new patients on. The dentist can only do so much. It's just not the same there and staff seem totally overworked and demoralised.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 19 June 2017

Anonymous gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Failed to notify me...

... that my appointment had been cancelled and my dentist had left the practice.

Shocking service.

Didn't even get an apology.

They tried to get me to hang around for a slot that might be available later on.

Told them I didn't have the time and would instead find a descent practice.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 20 April 2017

Victoria House Dental Practice replied on 17 May 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding the service and your experiences at Victoria House. As a team we are constantly looking at ways to improve on the service we deliver, and so apologise that on this occasion we were unable to meet your standards. Please call the practice manager on 01509 611035 so we can look into your issue further. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

extremely satisfied

after going to my local dentist i was told i would need to be referred for tooth extraction.i then decided to try here for second opinion, as i was in a lot of pain. After an x- ray the dentist just took the tooth out without any complications at all .Overall very satisfied and free from pain .

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 16 February 2017

Victoria House Dental Practice replied on 24 March 2017

Thank you for your comments on the practice. It is great to hear that as a new patient you are satisfied with the treatment and care you have received at the practice. At Victoria House we are always aiming to improve the service we provide to all of our patients, so it is great to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you at your next dental visit.

Phil Ward gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing dentist

After living in Nottingham for many years and using a few different dentists, after I've been scared of them due to an issue when a child. I moved to Loughborough and haven't seen a dentist until I went to Victoria house. Now dentist and his nurse were amazing, first thing was an x-ray and they were concerned why other dentists never picked up on the issues. I had a tooth removed on my next visit and for the first time I can say it didn't hurt (apart from needles) I was even allowed to listen to my own music on headphones. The nurse was talking to me before and putting me at ease. It is definitely the best dentist I've had and little things like the texts to remind you a couple of days before then the day off and how easy it was to register. Also the best thing was the opening times, when you work a dentist that stays open until late is perfect.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 25 January 2017

Would recommend

Friendly helpful dental practice nothing is too much trouble. I would highly recommend this practice.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 05 January 2017

Really helpful staff

I have recently moved to the area and had been recommended this practice by a neighbour. I enquired in practice if they were taking on new patients and was greeted by a very friendly approachable receptionist. They explained the NHS dental charges to me and got me an appontment within a week. I attended the practice and the dentist I saw upstairs was so calming and friendly. They put me at ease straight away and made me feel so comfortable. I would certainly recommend this practice and have even convinced a new work colleague to join the practice!

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 05 January 2017

Victoria House Dental Practice replied on 09 January 2017

At Victoria House Dental Practice we are striving to provide all of our patients with the best possible service. This enables every patient to be able to feel comfortable and also confident in the treatment we are providing. We are thrilled that the practice was recommended to you by a friend, and that you are recommending patients to the practice too. Your positive comments will be passed on to the entire team.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Victoria House Dental Practice.

Great experience

I recently visited Victoria House dental practice as a new patient. I had not been to the dentist for a number of years and was very anxious, the dentist who I saw was lovely and their nurse made me feel comfortable and put me at ease. I would highly recommended this practice.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 05 January 2017