Brimington Dental Practice

01246 278204 2a Chesterfield Road, Brimington , Chesterfield, S43 1AD

Anonymous gave Brimington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I am a very happy patient

It was the first time for me to visit this clinic, drove all the way from Birmingham to it, it was worth every mile and every minute that I spent to go there.

Went from my home with big problem with my tooth, returned back home after treatment with big smile, not because it was nearly new year but I felt that the dentist worked like a Jewellery maker, very confidant with their work, very professional and expert.

I will arrange all my treatment to do it in this clinic.
Thanks to all the welcoming staff, Manager, nurses and receptionists.
Best regards

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 01 January 2016

Brimington Dental Practice replied on 12 January 2016

Thank you very much for your encouraging comments. It is these wards that make our work so much enjoyable and satisfying.

Would not recommend

Poor treatment, paid for treatment never received under the guise of being "NHS" requirements. Problem with language barrier and the inability to explain themselves clearly. Apparently they don't receive monies from the NHS they only get a wage - Boo Hoo!

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 10 November 2015

Brimington Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Gemma gave Brimington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant, good for nervous people.

Thank you, after a really bad experience somewhere else I am now happy again to go to the dentist.

The dentist was very understanding to the fact that I was nervous, they were very friendly and explained things to me clearly.

The dental nurse and reception staff were very pleasant too.

The waiting room is small and has an almost cosy feel to it and there is no awful clinical smell which put me at ease.

I would recommend it to all my family and will no longer feel anxious before going to the dentist, so thank you.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 18 December 2014

Brimington Dental Practice replied on 02 February 2015

Thank your very much for your encouraging comments.

Liam gave Brimington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant

I was so nervous to attend the dentist, but i thought i had to go after being so long....
The treatment i had was quality, although i was a little confused at times on what i was having done, but was made clear after i asked the question.
To be fair the attitude is abit harsh but i guess truth hurts... they are only saying it to benefit you.
If i ever had any problems it wasn't a difficult to receive an appointment, even if i was told to wait, i'd rather do that than be in pain.
Over-all i received excellent treatment and would recommend this dentist to anyone.
Been here since i was a baby ..

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 30 August 2014

Brimington Dental Practice replied on 11 December 2014

Thank you for your comments and we shall do our best to improve our service in the future.

avoid

Horrible dentist , would definitely avoid it , never had so many problems with a dentist before they dont make you feel comfortable at all got no respect for other people expecially when you have to cancel appointments for genuine reasons to do with family they dont even bother to hear the reason just put you down with a strike definitely will never be recommending them to anyone

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 15 October 2014

Brimington Dental Practice replied on 15 December 2014

Brimington Dental Practice has zero tolerance to time wasters who book an appointment once, twice and even three times and don't turn up. they are taking time from other patients who have more need to our service. In stead of apologizing for wasting our time, they write bad comments about the practice such as this person.

Anonymous gave Brimington Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Worst dentist

Receptionists could not pronounce my (common English) name and had no record of my appointment meaning I had to wait almost an hour for them to fit me in, despite my appointment card with the date and time written on. The dentist is not warm or friendly and did not involve me in the consultation process. The nurse made me choke by sticking an instrument too far down my throat during the scaling process, which was too aggressive and made my gums bleed. Have now unregistered from the practice for the above reasons.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 07 January 2016

Brimington Dental Practice replied on 12 January 2016

This was first appointment for this patient and only check up was done by the dentist. this meant that the nurse was not involve with the patient AT ALL. The patient's arrived at 2.24pm for his appointment at2.50 pm. He was seen at 2.53pm which is 3 minutes later. He left the practice at 3.38pm.From these facts anyone can see how much truth (if any) is in this person's comments.

carol gave Brimington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dentist and a caring team always polite and happy

An excellent practice and good dentist a caring professional team who are all happy in their work. They make you feel very relaxed. Well done.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 30 July 2014

Brimington Dental Practice replied on 15 December 2014

It is these nice comments that keep us going to serve patient better. Thank you for your kind words.

i was treated terrible

The attitude of the dentist is disgusting. They clearly do not know how to talk to the patients. My children will never go to them again. Reception staff good.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 11 March 2014

Brimington Dental Practice replied on 20 March 2014

We apologize if a the patient would take a dietary advice about their 6 year old child with multiple decayed teeth as an insult to their parental care and complain about it. We are obliged by law and by our duty of care to discuss the dietary habits of patients especially children in order to reduce the risk of decay in the mouth. This patient insisted that their child is diabetic and hence does not eat sweets or sugary foods. They accused the dentist of being rude and insensitive because they think he blamed them for the poor state of their child’s teeth yet after 15 minutes of apologies from the dentist, they admit to waking the child up after midnight to give him some glucose powder. They think it is rude that the dentist ask them to wash the child’s teeth before they allow him go back to sleep.

Philip Pickering gave Brimington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

long time patient

I have been to this practice now for 40 years. I have always been well treated, and never had a problem. I hope to continue using them for another 40 years but I doubt if I will still be herethen. It would make me 110.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 27 January 2014

Brimington Dental Practice replied on 14 April 2014

Thank you for the lovely comments. It is patients like you what keeps us going every day.

Laura gave Brimington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practice

I have been with this practice, and the same dentist, for 14 years since the age of 12. I have had a lot of work done there, and the dentist is very relaxing, and competent. The only thing I would say is that perhaps sometimes appointments are a bit late, but hey...guess they run over.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 03 February 2014

Brimington Dental Practice replied on 14 April 2014

we apologise for any inconvenience and would like to remined patients that one day they themselves may need urgent or extended treatment which would make others wait a little longer.