Penny Meadow Dental Practice

0161 330 2419 53 Penny Meadow, Ashton-under-Lyne, Lancs , Ashton under Lyne, Lancashire, OL6 6HE

Brian Robertson gave Penny Meadow Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A very easy experience.

I went along to this practice after years of not seeing a dentist, but finally relenting when a couple of teeth became loose. Yes, it hurt, but that is my fault. Having years of plaque cleaned off your teeth is never going to be pleasant.

Other than that, I had a filling and and two extractions, all virtually sensation free. I say sensation free rather than pain free because there just was no pain. If you don't like needles, just close your eyes!

I would recommend this dentist from my experience, but I can't say that it is any better than any other. What I can say is that if you need dental work, get your bottom down to the dentist now! It is not that bad. And if you live local to Ashton, this is as good a choice as I think that you could make.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 09 July 2017

Shelley gave Penny Meadow Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best practice I've attended

The staff were extremely friendly and put my mind at ease. Dentist was absolutely fantastic, calmed me down about having a root canal and explained everything fully. Very little pain. They were all fantastic.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 05 May 2017

Andy M gave Penny Meadow Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Treatment at its best

I have been going to this practice for more than 20 years,. Easy to get an appointment.

Today, seen on time by the dentist, x-rays done on the spot and dentist went through them with me. Hygienist was available so could also be seen straightaway even without an appointment. Out of the building in less than 20 minutes total. Perfect.

Very efficient practice, professional staff and first rate treatment always. Beyond excellent.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 24 May 2017

Friendly

Very friendly staff and dentist, co-operative and provide a very god service. Very thorough, best dentist we've ever registered to.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 28 February 2017

Good dentist

I moved to Ashton few years ago, couldn't find a NHS dentist however friend of mine recommended Penny Meadow. Would recommend this dentist, very friendly people, good manners, lovely practice. Thanks guys.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 11 December 2016

Satisfied with outcome

I've been looking for a NHS dentist for a while, had a check up at Penny Meadow. Dentist and staff very professional. Very happy with final outcome. Would recommend this practice to my friends.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 24 December 2016

Emergency in Ashton

The dentist helped to put a filling back on tooth. Fantastic service, staff always willing to offer support and advice. NHS can be good quality.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 24 November 2016

Fiona gave Penny Meadow Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy

Attended after bad toothache, treatment was brilliant, did not feel a thing. Very happy customer.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 17 November 2016

Anonymous gave Penny Meadow Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Easily the best dentists in the area

I have been using this dental practice for some years. Reception staff, dentists and their assistants are all wonderful. I now look after my teeth much better because of their encouragement and rarely need treatment these days. They even laugh at my jokes, bless 'em.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 26 December 2015