The Heaton Mersey Dental Practice

0161 442 6869 418 Didsbury Road, Stockport , Cheshire, SK4 3BY

ValK gave The Heaton Mersey Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Professional and friendly dentist practice. Very happy

My family and my extended family have been patients at this practice for many years and in all that time we have been impressed with the service which is professional from the reception staff right through to the dental staff. They are patient and courteous and do their best to fit you in if you have a problem which needs urgent attention. I am a nervous patient and dread going to the dentist like many people but I always find myself wondering what all the fuss is about once I've been for my check ups and treatments. I am sure they do their utmost to facilitate anyone who has problems. I have mobility problems on occasion which don't allow me to manage stairs well due to pain. They have moved me to a downstairs room when I've mentioned it and with notice would probably organise that for others too. The only downside to the practice is the physical steps you have to get up to the front door of which their are about 3'ish but quite steep. I do not have problems with these and just take my time but anyone with a wheelchair would struggle. I can't see how they'd be able to change that problem practically. However, once inside everything seems to run well. I can't see me ever changing my dentist from this practice.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 25 September 2016

Anonymous gave The Heaton Mersey Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Heaton Mersey

I have been coming to the Heaton Mersey orthodontic center since I was little. My teeth use to be terrible. But thanks to their help my teeth are now straight. It was a long process however it was worth every single minute. Now I feel more confident when I smile, so thank you so much.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 07 June 2016

Anonymous gave The Heaton Mersey Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant Dental Practice

Very happy with all aspects of my experience here. The office staff are very accommodating and treat you with respect. They don't patronise you. The three dentists I've been treated by have all taken the time to explain what's happening and treatments and been gentle where possible. Also I am so glad this practice has remained NHS. I hope this continues.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 26 February 2016

Jane Clarke gave The Heaton Mersey Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentist

We as a family of 5 have been going to this dentist for the past 28 years. Our dentist is excellent: patient, professional and always explains everything very clearly. I would not hesitate to recommend this practise.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 06 November 2015

Rosemary Hall gave The Heaton Mersey Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very pleased with the outcome

I have had 3 appointments with the dentist over the past 2 months and I have been so happy with every appointment. I really struggle with the Dentist and have bad anxiety, they have been so reassuring and supportive throughout. I just wanted to say a massive thank you to them. The dentist made me feel calmer and talked me through each step to reassure myself. Thank you!

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 29 September 2015