Jefferies, Reed & Associates

Telephone: 01614327400
Address: Jefferies, Reed & Associates, 162 Heaton Moor Road, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 4HS
Website: http://idhgroup.co.uk/

This isn't an NHS practice

I phoned up this practice to register for myself and family after moving to the area this year. They informed me that they weren't taking on any NHS patients but we could register as private patients. When I asked about my children (4 and 2) being registered, they said they couldn't take them on as they were only taking private patients!

The receptinist asked me to wait whilst they checked something and then never returned and I was left hanging on the line for quite awhile before taking the hint and hanging up.

I don't think this practice should be labelled under NHS and I'm surprised that they're allowed to refuse to treat children........

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 24 October 2014

Jefferies, Reed & Associates has not yet replied.

Maria gave Jefferies, Reed & Associates a rating of 1 stars

Rude and unhelpful receptionist

I moved to Heaton Moor and decided to register with local dentists. I went to Jefferies, Reed & Associates but receptionist was extremely rude and unhelpful. I was told there is no NHS registration available and when asked if there is possibility to register in future, I was told "No, never"

This practice shouldn't be listed on NHS website, it's just free advertisement for them.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 19 August 2014

Jefferies, Reed & Associates replied on 19 August 2014

Thank you for your comments.

I am sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have recently recieved from our practice.

I was very concerned to hear of your experience and would been keen to speak to you in more detail about this.

Please can I ask you to contact me at the practice.

Practice Manager

A. Gilbert gave Jefferies, Reed & Associates a rating of 5 stars

This is a good dental practice

I enrolled all my family to this practice 27 years ago. We have always received, in our opinion, good care at a fair price. The dentists are friendly, kind and professional. Just recently they've started texting to remind us of appointments which has been useful. On the whole very satisfied with the service :)

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 04 July 2014

Jefferies, Reed & Associates replied on 11 July 2014

Dear Patient,

I would like to thank you very much for the comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and I am very pleased to hear that you have been happy with the service you have recieved.

Anonymous gave Jefferies, Reed & Associates a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dental Practice - no issues even after 25 years!

I have been with this practice for 25 years and have had 3 different dentists, all which have been excellent. Over the years I have had everything from fillings to large bridges and root canal treatment and there have never been any issues.

I would highly recommend my current dentist - who is by far the best dentist I have ever come across.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 06 May 2014

Jefferies, Reed & Associates replied on 08 May 2014

Dear Patient,

Thank you very much for the comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and thank you for taking the time to leave them. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Debra reviewed Jefferies, Reed & Associates

Not told about a fragment left in my root canal

I have just found out after having a really bad toothache that I have a bacteria infection where my root canal was done only the root canal wasn't finished off properly as a fragment of apparatus came off and has lodged there. I wasn't told of this until my visit last week by a different dentist than the one who performed the root canal a few years back. I have been given antibiotics to hopefully clear up the bacterial infection as for the fragment left behind not sure about that or my tooth

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 22 March 2014

Jefferies, Reed & Associates replied on 09 April 2014

Dear Patient,

I am sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with treatment that you have received at our practice.

I was very concerned to hear of your recent experience and would really like to speak to you in more detail so that I can investigate this.

danny gave Jefferies, Reed & Associates a rating of 5 stars

Happy customer since i was a child!

I have been dealing, with this dentist for a number of years and have no complaints I am always happy with the service provided and how straight talking and up front they are. The receptionists are also fantastic !

Thanks

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 17 December 2013

Jefferies, Reed & Associates replied on 11 February 2014

Dear Patient,

I would like to thank you very much for the comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and that you have been happy with the service provided.

Graham Fenton reviewed Jefferies, Reed & Associates

Coming here since the late 1960s

I have kept coming back for cleaning of teeth, filings, wisdom teeth removal, bridges, crowns etc. Made emergency appointments when I have toothache. I regularly visit the Dentist and find them courteous and friendly. I could say I look forward to my visits - but I do feel nervous if anything needs doing and do not like the drill.

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 10 December 2013

Jefferies, Reed & Associates replied on 11 February 2014

Anonymous gave Jefferies, Reed & Associates a rating of 1 stars

No respect given to patient

It is one thing to state that you should floss your teeth it is another for dentist there to remove some plaque from between your teeth hold it up to your eyes and state would you like to swallow this. they do not know how to treat a patient. I had in fact brushed my teeth twice this morning but as I was in a rush must not have got sufficiently between my molars to remove all the plaque.

I refused to allow them to clean and polish my teeth.

I rang back and requested a change of dentist but so far although I left my name and number with the receptionist at the practice no call has been returned.

Visited in September 2013. Posted on 10 September 2013

Jefferies, Reed & Associates replied on 11 September 2013

Thank you for your comments.

I would like to apologise that you were unhappy with how the dentist informed you on the presence of plaque and would like to assure you that we will feed this information back to your dentist.

I will ensure that someone contacts you back to discuss the possibility of transferring your care to another of our dentists in the practice.

Kind Regards, Leanne Hannah - Patient Support Team

Anonymous gave Jefferies, Reed & Associates a rating of 1 stars

Advised no other dentist available

Following complaining to the practice in relation to how I was treated by a dentist without dignity and respect. After two calls to the practice the assistant practice manager called me back to state 'You are an NHS patient we have no other dentists available to take on any more NHS patients'

I got the impression they just wanted to get rid of me - after all I am just an NHS patient.

Visited in September 2013. Posted on 19 September 2013

Jefferies, Reed & Associates replied on 20 September 2013

Thank you for your comments.

I was very concerned to hear of your recent experience at our practice, and would like to assure you that as an NHS patient you are not treated any differently than other patients at our practice and I would like to apologise if this did not happen in your case. Although there are some differences to the treatment options we can offer. `

I would be very keen to speak to you in more detail, and look at the possibility of looking into transferring your care to another of our dentists.

Anonymous gave Jefferies, Reed & Associates a rating of 5 stars

10 years and counting

me and my family have been coming here for 10 years after having 3 dentists in quick succession. efficient, effective and courteous. excellent on the preventative aspects rather than trying to sell you cosmetic improvements - which i had come against before.

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 25 October 2013

Jefferies, Reed & Associates replied on 28 October 2013

We are very grateful that you have taken the time to provide these comments.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family to the practice in the future.