mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport

Telephone: 01614327400
Address: Jefferies, Reed & Associates, 162 Heaton Moor Road, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 4HS
Website: http://mydentist.co.uk/

John gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Many years of trouble-free treatment

I have been using this practice for 50 years and, whilst there have inevitably been changes in personnel over that time, I have always felt that they have treated me extremely well. My current dentist has been in place less than two years, but I already have the utmost confidence in them. They explain things very well and their treatment is always very thorough.. Their predecessor was my dentist for more years than I can remember and I was a bit anxious when they left. However, their successor has totally allayed any concerns. I also find the reception staff very friendly and I can always arrange appointments to suit me.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 18 March 2015

Dear Patient,
I would like to thank you on behalf of the practice for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit.
I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the treatment you received and look forward to welcoming you to the practice in the future.

Anonymous gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Treatment given by my dentist

My dentist talked me through the whole process during my tooth extraction. There was no pain and I found them to be very professional and comforting to me as the patient. I would highly recommend this dentist to other people.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 25 March 2015

Excellent hygienist

The hygienist is considerate, thorough, professional and pleasant.
I've never had such a good clean and polish.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 06 February 2015

Anonymous gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 1 stars

This isn't an NHS practice

I phoned up this practice to register for myself and family after moving to the area this year. They informed me that they weren't taking on any NHS patients but we could register as private patients. When I asked about my children (4 and 2) being registered, they said they couldn't take them on as they were only taking private patients!

The receptinist asked me to wait whilst they checked something and then never returned and I was left hanging on the line for quite awhile before taking the hint and hanging up.

I don't think this practice should be labelled under NHS and I'm surprised that they're allowed to refuse to treat children........

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 24 October 2014

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 09 December 2014

Dear Patient,

Thank you for your email.

I would like to apologise for the recent experience you have had at our practice and assure you this is not the service we would expect our patients to receive.

Please can you call me on the number below to discuss this further?

Kind Regards, Leanne Garvey - Senior Patient Support Officer - 01204 799799

Jose gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 1 stars

Horrendous treatment by reception!

I went into the practice in October and asked 'Hi, I would like to register with your practice' [i didn't state if i was a private or NHS patient].

Once receptionist told me quite sternly that 'we are not taking on any NHS patients'! Actually I was a private patient living locally but I decided that I am not happy for myself to be judged by incompetent staff by the way I look, and nor it is fair to discriminate against genuine NHS patients who are only looking for a dentist.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 06 November 2014

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 09 December 2014

Dear Patient,

Thank you for your email.

Please can you call me on the number below to discuss this further?

Kind Regards, Leanne Garvey - Senior Patient Support Officer - 01204 799799

Maria gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 1 stars

Rude and unhelpful receptionist

I moved to Heaton Moor and decided to register with local dentists. I went to Jefferies, Reed & Associates but receptionist was extremely rude and unhelpful. I was told there is no NHS registration available and when asked if there is possibility to register in future, I was told "No, never"

This practice shouldn't be listed on NHS website, it's just free advertisement for them.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 19 August 2014

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 19 August 2014

Dear Patient,

Thank you for your comments.

I am sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service you have recently recieved from our practice.

I was very concerned to hear of your experience and would been keen to speak to you in more detail about this.

Please can I ask you to contact me at the practice.

Practice Manager

A. Gilbert gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

This is a good dental practice

I enrolled all my family to this practice 27 years ago. We have always received, in our opinion, good care at a fair price. The dentists are friendly, kind and professional. Just recently they've started texting to remind us of appointments which has been useful. On the whole very satisfied with the service :)

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 04 July 2014

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 11 July 2014

Dear Patient,

I would like to thank you very much for the comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and I am very pleased to hear that you have been happy with the service you have recieved.

We are very grateful that you have taken the time to provide these comments.

Anonymous gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dental Practice - no issues even after 25 years!

I have been with this practice for 25 years and have had 3 different dentists, all which have been excellent. Over the years I have had everything from fillings to large bridges and root canal treatment and there have never been any issues.

I would highly recommend my current dentist - who is by far the best dentist I have ever come across.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 06 May 2014

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 08 May 2014

Dear Patient,

Thank you very much for the comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and thank you for taking the time to leave them. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Debra reviewed mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport

Not told about a fragment left in my root canal

I have just found out after having a really bad toothache that I have a bacteria infection where my root canal was done only the root canal wasn't finished off properly as a fragment of apparatus came off and has lodged there. I wasn't told of this until my visit last week by a different dentist than the one who performed the root canal a few years back. I have been given antibiotics to hopefully clear up the bacterial infection as for the fragment left behind not sure about that or my tooth

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 22 March 2014

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 09 April 2014

Dear Patient,

I am sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with treatment that you have received at our practice.

I was very concerned to hear of your recent experience and would really like to speak to you in more detail so that I can investigate this.

danny gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Happy customer since i was a child!

I have been dealing, with this dentist for a number of years and have no complaints I am always happy with the service provided and how straight talking and up front they are. The receptionists are also fantastic !

Thanks

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 17 December 2013

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 11 February 2014

Dear Patient,

I would like to thank you very much for the comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and that you have been happy with the service provided.

We are very grateful that you have taken the time to provide these comments.