mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport

0161 432 7400 162 Heaton Moor Road , Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 4HS

Anonymous gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

My 18 year old daughter and I have had our teeth lovingly cared for by my dentist. The dentist is warm and charming and always makes us feel at ease. My daughter has never had a needle as no work required whilst I have had quite a bit done on mine and will continue to use the same dentist until they retires.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 28 November 2016

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 30 November 2016

Dear Patient,

Thank you for the very kind comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and for taking the time to leave them; it is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you and your daughter back to the practice in the future.

StephenB gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Dentist Feedback.

I wish to express my appreciation for the dentist and the reception team. I was particularly impressed that a casual enquiry with a receptionist about a particular mouthwash use was passed on to the dentist without me asking. The dentist was able to follow up on my enquiry without any further prompting from me on my visit a day later. Having had a few dental problems over the last months treatment is always effective. Highly recommended.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 17 February 2016

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 19 February 2016

Dear Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, it is very much appreciated.

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the service provided at our practice. I will ensure that your kind comments are shared with the Practice Manager.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the practice for your next appointment.

Neil Eltringham gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

30 years and counting!

I have been attending this Dentist for over 30 years. Initially I was a terrified and reluctant patient but my fears were soon put to rest by some amazing care and ultimately superb dentistry. My daughters attend this Practice as do their children. The whole team are simply brilliant and always have been.
Professional, calm, reassuring and humorous. I would recommend this dentist without any reservation.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 15 January 2016

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 19 February 2016

Dear Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the service provided at our practice. I will share your kind comments with the Practice Manager.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the practice in the future.

Tim gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Thirty plus years of excellent treatment.

Always calm and informative I have come to trust my dentist completely - to the point where I could sleep comfortably whilst they got on with my half yearly check up. Rarely had to have anything major done because of their good care of my teeth. Ttreatments always talked through, never painful and always successful.
The Ideal Dentist.
Tim

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 10 February 2016

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 24 February 2016

Dear Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, it is very much appreciated.

I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with the treatment that you receive at our practice.