Check here for alerts

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport

01614327400 162 Heaton Moor Road , Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 4HS

Excellent

My 18 year old daughter and I have had our teeth lovingly cared for by my dentist. The dentist is warm and charming and always makes us feel at ease. My daughter has never had a needle as no work required whilst I have had quite a bit done on mine and will continue to use the same dentist until they retires.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 28 November 2016

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 30 November 2016

Dear Patient,

Thank you for the very kind comments that you have recently made regarding our practice and for taking the time to leave them; it is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you and your daughter back to the practice in the future.

StephenB gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Dentist Feedback.

I wish to express my appreciation for the dentist and the reception team. I was particularly impressed that a casual enquiry with a receptionist about a particular mouthwash use was passed on to the dentist without me asking. The dentist was able to follow up on my enquiry without any further prompting from me on my visit a day later. Having had a few dental problems over the last months treatment is always effective. Highly recommended.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 17 February 2016

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 19 February 2016

Dear Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, it is very much appreciated.

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the service provided at our practice. I will ensure that your kind comments are shared with the Practice Manager.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the practice for your next appointment.

Neil Eltringham gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

30 years and counting!

I have been attending this Dentist for over 30 years. Initially I was a terrified and reluctant patient but my fears were soon put to rest by some amazing care and ultimately superb dentistry. My daughters attend this Practice as do their children. The whole team are simply brilliant and always have been.
Professional, calm, reassuring and humorous. I would recommend this dentist without any reservation.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 15 January 2016

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 19 February 2016

Dear Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the service provided at our practice. I will share your kind comments with the Practice Manager.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the practice in the future.

Tim gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Thirty plus years of excellent treatment.

Always calm and informative I have come to trust my dentist completely - to the point where I could sleep comfortably whilst they got on with my half yearly check up. Rarely had to have anything major done because of their good care of my teeth. Ttreatments always talked through, never painful and always successful.
The Ideal Dentist.
Tim

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 10 February 2016

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 24 February 2016

Dear Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, it is very much appreciated.

I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with the treatment that you receive at our practice.

MandyJ gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Professional and patient

Myself, my husband and our daughter are patients here, and we have found our dentist to be excellent. Our dentist is particularly patient and very understanding with our daughter who has special needs and sometimes struggles with visits to the dentist.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 18 August 2015

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 15 September 2015

Dear Patient,

Thank you for your comments.

I am very pleased to hear that you have been happy with the service you have received from our practice.

I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you to the practice in the future.

Kind Regards, Patient Support Team

John gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Many years of trouble-free treatment

I have been using this practice for 50 years and, whilst there have inevitably been changes in personnel over that time, I have always felt that they have treated me extremely well. My current dentist has been in place less than two years, but I already have the utmost confidence in them. They explain things very well and their treatment is always very thorough.. Their predecessor was my dentist for more years than I can remember and I was a bit anxious when they left. However, their successor has totally allayed any concerns. I also find the reception staff very friendly and I can always arrange appointments to suit me.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 18 March 2015

Dear Patient,
I would like to thank you on behalf of the practice for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit.
I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the treatment you received and look forward to welcoming you to the practice in the future.

Anonymous gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 5 stars

Treatment given by my dentist

My dentist talked me through the whole process during my tooth extraction. There was no pain and I found them to be very professional and comforting to me as the patient. I would highly recommend this dentist to other people.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 25 March 2015

Excellent hygienist

The hygienist is considerate, thorough, professional and pleasant.
I've never had such a good clean and polish.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 06 February 2015

Anonymous gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 1 stars

This isn't an NHS practice

I phoned up this practice to register for myself and family after moving to the area this year. They informed me that they weren't taking on any NHS patients but we could register as private patients. When I asked about my children (4 and 2) being registered, they said they couldn't take them on as they were only taking private patients!

The receptinist asked me to wait whilst they checked something and then never returned and I was left hanging on the line for quite awhile before taking the hint and hanging up.

I don't think this practice should be labelled under NHS and I'm surprised that they're allowed to refuse to treat children........

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 24 October 2014

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 09 December 2014

Dear Patient,

Thank you for your email.

I would like to apologise for the recent experience you have had at our practice and assure you this is not the service we would expect our patients to receive.

Please can you call me on the number below to discuss this further?

Kind Regards, Leanne Garvey - Senior Patient Support Officer - 01204 799799

Jose gave mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport a rating of 1 stars

Horrendous treatment by reception!

I went into the practice in October and asked 'Hi, I would like to register with your practice' [i didn't state if i was a private or NHS patient].

Once receptionist told me quite sternly that 'we are not taking on any NHS patients'! Actually I was a private patient living locally but I decided that I am not happy for myself to be judged by incompetent staff by the way I look, and nor it is fair to discriminate against genuine NHS patients who are only looking for a dentist.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 06 November 2014

mydentist, Heaton Moor Road, Stockport replied on 09 December 2014

Dear Patient,

Thank you for your email.

Please can you call me on the number below to discuss this further?

Kind Regards, Leanne Garvey - Senior Patient Support Officer - 01204 799799