Heybridge Dental Practice

01621 851003 25 Bentalls Shopping Centre, Colchester Road, Heybridge, Maldon , Essex, CM9 4GD

Anonymous gave Heybridge Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dentist totally makes you feel at ease!

I hated going to the dentist and sadly hadn't gone for a few years so I needed a lot of work to be done. the dentist made all my treatment so much easier than I thought it would be.

My experience was so good I have since had my teeth whitend Also for years I hated my gaps in my front teeth I have also had composite vaners added to 9 of my teeth.

My teeth are now amazing. I can smile again.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 02 August 2017

Peter Coulson gave Heybridge Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fear of dentist most of my life

I have just had a n extraction ,nerves were in a right old state , the young dentist, and the dentist's assistant could not do any better putting my fears aside , they even extended my appointment time ,so they could do my extraction (maybe they thought once out of the door I would not return) So through their expertise my fear was dissolved , and I felt quite relaxed, I am quit looking forward to my next appointment ,Once again please thank your dentists and their assistants for a job well done. Regards Mr P Coulson. Merry Christmas

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 06 December 2016

David Wilkin gave Heybridge Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Respectful Care

This is probably the best dental service which I have ever experienced. The administrative and clinical staff are both helpful, respectful and professional.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 05 November 2015

Anonymous reviewed Heybridge Dental Practice

Sixty five years with a dental phobia

Today I went to Heybridge dental practice as I have been suffering for a long time with toothache .I have always had a dental phobia since I was five years old that was 65years ago .How I walked into the surgery I don't know but the pain was so excruciating that I had no option .I was treated by a fantastic dentist who realised how petrified I was but straight away they put me at ease .They explained that I would have to have the tooth extracted and everything that they would do .I am glad I plucked up courage and had it done ,I would definitely recommend them .

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 21 October 2015