Stoke Newington Dental Practice

020 7254 7542 83 Stoke Newington High Street , London, N16 8EL

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist in NE London bar none.

What can I say ....

I just want to say thank you to an amazing dentist. I'm a very nervous patient when it comes to routine dental work however my treatment was thorough, courteous, and painless. This was by far the best dental experience I have ever had in over 20 years.

The whole experience is 'how it should be', a gentle consultation where patients are treated with humility and integrity. They even went the extra mile providing priceless dental advice and a better understanding of my oral health from a holistic standpoint.

The service and care shown by the whole team is exemplary and I have no hesitation in recommending this dentist to both Private and NHS patients because you’ll have the privilege of experiencing arguably the best dental treatment outside Chancery Lane.

A magnificent dentist a consummate professional, an absolute gem of a dentist.

Thank you for making me smile again.

Mat

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 04 May 2016

Rasa gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist!!

I would highly recommend to anyone a kind and professional dentist.
We were very lucky to come to Stoke Newington dental practice three years ago.We have always had problems with previous dentists in Luton.Now we are very happy with the outcomes. This Dental Practice provides a high standard of dental treatments and excellent
relationship with patients.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 13 April 2016

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A great dentist for once

The dentist and their team really displayed what a good dentist actually means. Three visits and always extremely professional, efficient and attentive. Highly recommend. Best dentist in the North East.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 20 January 2016

JMD1984 gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I would hightly recommend this dentist

The actual dentist surgery is very modern and clean and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. I was really impressed by the advice given and will definitely be coming back. I thought the dentist's opinions on how other ailments in your body could affect your teeth was really interesting.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 29 October 2015

Richard gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Root Canal/hygine treatments

friendly staff, great explanations made me feel extremely comftable and took all nerves away.

gave good advice to help me make informed decisions on how to procede and all procedures where near painless and without problems.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 11 August 2015

Highly recommend

I have no idea why this dental practise has bad reviews. They were kind and welcoming and especially understanding when I was so anxious about my treatment. The dentist put on soothing music and talked me through everything.

Definitely recommend this practise.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 20 July 2015

Excellent Dental Practice

In all the years I've been with a dentist, this one is has been the best experience. The staff are professional and welcoming. The dentists are extremely competent and thorough. No other dentist was able to identify my early signs of tooth decay however this one did! I was given information on what I needed to do and saw the hygienist who made me feel very comfortable and was very careful in the removal of what I didn't know (and wasn't told by previous dentists) was actually plaque! Highly recommended.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 31 July 2015

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The best dental practice I've had

I didn't have very good teeth, admittedly, mostly due to bad experience at the dentists when I was a kid. I had a fear of visiting the dentists for years.
But I'm so glad for myself to have registered with them. I had tens of visits over the last 3,4 years, done lots of treatments including filling, root canal, crown, extraction, hygiene clean. After all the fixing, my teeth are now at their best state in many many years. Now I've found confidence again.
My dentist always checked and made sure my treatment was as painless as possible. If you are a nervous patient like me, I'd totally recommend this practice to you. Now I don't feel uneasy en route to the dentist. And all the jobs they've done on my teeth are excellent.
(Thanks so much! )

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 14 May 2015

brett van toen gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic outcome for a very nervous patient

I have been going to this dentist for several years now! My current dentist there is fantastic! They are patient and careful - they give very good injections (my fear of dentists is not helped by not being very fond of needles!!) Throughout several courses of treatment which have included quite a lot of root canal work hthe dentist never hurt me - they have taken time for the injections to take effect and given me extra when I developed some sensitivity. I cannot say that I approach days when I am expecting dental treatment quite as other days - But I am not frightened for days in advance indeed I can even wake and forget that I am due to be treated today! I cannot stress what a change this is! A wonderful practice!

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 23 April 2015

Great practice

Friendly and helpful staff, great doctor. Treatments worked well, absolutely satisfied. Having a good dentist you can trust is a good feeling. Just scheduled my next checkup!

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 21 August 2015