Stoke Newington Dental Practice

020 7254 7542 83 Stoke Newington High Street , London, N16 8EL

Kiran gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist I've ever visited.

I'm so impressed and feel very fortunate to have a holistic dentist as that aspect is important to me and I find it can be quite rare to find a dentist who appreciates full-body health in relation to dental work. They have given me tips on holistic supplements to aid my dental care and general well-being. The dentist and the dental assistants are always really nice and i actually don't mine visiting the dentist anymore. Even for filling, two of which I had this morning. Thanks guys and keep up the good work! :)

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 07 September 2016

Greg Grantham gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Perfect Dental Practice

Very impressed with my first trip to this practice. Upon my arrival, I was referred to go visit Odontica practice which is just a couple of doors up the road. My dentist was very personable, reassuring and thorough with their examination and advice. Strongly recommend.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 12 September 2016

John gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly, clean, good service

Being a nervous patient, I was dreading going to the dentist and after lots of research decided to visit this practice. I had to wait a couple of weeks for a checkup appointment, but my experience was great. My initial appointment included registering, a full checkup, and the dentist even carried out a filling there and then without needing to go back. Before completing the filling, the dentist clearly explained the NHS and Private options (metal or white filling) and the costs involved. I opted for the white filling, and it was completed quickly and without an injection. The practice is very clean, all the staff I spoke to were friendly, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 06 July 2016

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

No root canal treatment on the NHS?!

Made an appointment following acute toothache. Had an X Ray and the dentist told me that it required root canal treatment, but that they had to refer me to a private dentist because this was not covered by the NHS. I was very surprised by this and indeed made the dentist repeat several times to make sure I had understood this correctly. The dentist told me that on the NHS they could either put a patch on the tooth, provide antibiotics for the ache or simply take the tooth out, but that root canal had to be a private procedure. Only after leaving the dentist and checking on the internet did I find out that this was untrue, so they probably are happy to only do easy cases on the NHS rather than more complicated procedures. Very disappointing and will register elsewhere. And as a result I would not recommend this dentist.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 01 September 2016

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist in NE London bar none.

What can I say ....

I just want to say thank you to an amazing dentist. I'm a very nervous patient when it comes to routine dental work however my treatment was thorough, courteous, and painless. This was by far the best dental experience I have ever had in over 20 years.

The whole experience is 'how it should be', a gentle consultation where patients are treated with humility and integrity. They even went the extra mile providing priceless dental advice and a better understanding of my oral health from a holistic standpoint.

The service and care shown by the whole team is exemplary and I have no hesitation in recommending this dentist to both Private and NHS patients because you’ll have the privilege of experiencing arguably the best dental treatment outside Chancery Lane.

A magnificent dentist a consummate professional, an absolute gem of a dentist.

Thank you for making me smile again.

Mat

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 04 May 2016

Rasa gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist!!

I would highly recommend to anyone a kind and professional dentist.
We were very lucky to come to Stoke Newington dental practice three years ago.We have always had problems with previous dentists in Luton.Now we are very happy with the outcomes. This Dental Practice provides a high standard of dental treatments and excellent
relationship with patients.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 13 April 2016

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A great dentist for once

The dentist and their team really displayed what a good dentist actually means. Three visits and always extremely professional, efficient and attentive. Highly recommend. Best dentist in the North East.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 20 January 2016

JMD1984 gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I would hightly recommend this dentist

The actual dentist surgery is very modern and clean and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. I was really impressed by the advice given and will definitely be coming back. I thought the dentist's opinions on how other ailments in your body could affect your teeth was really interesting.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 29 October 2015

Richard gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Root Canal/hygine treatments

friendly staff, great explanations made me feel extremely comftable and took all nerves away.

gave good advice to help me make informed decisions on how to procede and all procedures where near painless and without problems.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 11 August 2015

Highly recommend

I have no idea why this dental practise has bad reviews. They were kind and welcoming and especially understanding when I was so anxious about my treatment. The dentist put on soothing music and talked me through everything.

Definitely recommend this practise.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 20 July 2015