Stoke Newington Dental Practice

Address: 83 Stoke Newington High Street, London, N16 8EL
Website: Website address not added

Mr Proper gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

By far the best dentist in the 3 Hackney ones Ive used

Very professional, clean and friendly. My Dentist took xrays in minutes (I've been referred to Homerton Hospital by previous dentists as others didn't have the equipment) Was talked through the xrays, diagnosis and treatment options.

Had 2 major jobs done all within NHS band 2, 2 previous dentists advised extractions all round and some crowns, this guy spent extra time sorting the problems and gave me a perfect looking filling, all inclusive. All at NHS a one off band 2 price. They offer a payment instalment plan for big jobs too.

By far the best surgery Ive been treated at.. I've used around 10 different dental practices in all the places in the UK i've lived

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 14 October 2014

Excellent and professional practice

I saw the dental hygienist yesterday. I got an evening appointment very quickly (due to a cancellation), which was perfect for me as I work during the day. On the phone they informed me about the duration and the cost, and asked me that if I need to cancel, I do this 24 hrs before, which is understandable.

On arrival the staff was very helpful, efficient, professional, polite, and patient. I got my paperwork done in no time. They seemed to be well equipped (my signature was done electronically on a tablet device!). The waiting area was clean and tidy.

The hygienist was wonderful - they treated me with respect and sensitivity. They did a great job cleaning my teeth and gave me useful advice of how to maintain gum health.

Overall, a very pleasant experience - I can only recommend this practice.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 23 October 2014

Best Dentist Hands Down!

To the team at SNDP,

Overtime my teeth became worn down and in a terrible state making me feel older than my years. The dentist suggests a course of treatment ranging from an extraction and some root canal treatment.

At first I was terrified as I have always been petrified of dentists however they are different to other dentists in that they begin with a consultation where the dentist discuss in depth the procedure, and the associated benefits and risks.

After the treatment I always feel that I can come in if I have any questions, no matter how busy the dentist is they will always make time. To me this makes all the difference, this practice went the extra mile and I didn't feel as if I was on my own.

Without question, I will always come back to this place for my dental treatment.

This is by far the best dental practitioner I have ever had and my teeth not only look better but now I don’t have any sensitivity which was a major problem for me as I regularly play sport.

What I like most about this practice is how they give me confidence, they reassure me yet at the same time never distant. I wouldn’t trust anyone other than the specialists at SNDP, simply you are the best!

Thank you.

I can’t thank you enough. Amazing stuff!

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 03 August 2014

Dalia gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Professional dental care

We would like to thank the team for professional care which we received at Stoke Newington Dental Practice. We would recommend our dentist without hesitation to everyone wanting quality dental care. He is a doctor you can trust. Thank you once again for being so caring, thoughtful and patient.
Best wishes
Dalia and Giedrius

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 31 July 2014

colette porter gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Very Unrealiable

I am very disappointed with this office staff within this surgery.

I made two separate appointments one to see the dentist and the two days later to see the Hygienist.

I received a call the day before my appointment to say that the dentist cannot do my appointment as they will be in a meeting. I then asked them about my other appointment with the Hygienist only to be told that there was no appointment in my name made... A I know I made a separate call to book that Hygienist so I cannot see where the confusion would be.

As the surgery cancelled my appointment I though I could get another one quiet fast as I had already been waiting a couple of weeks, only to be offered another date two weeks away!!

Just a word of wisdom towards anyone making an appointment, make sure you confirm it twice with the staff before you hang up, as they seem very unreliable and quiet unapologetic...

Overall a poor start to my dental work, but I will wait and see how the appointment goes!!!

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 02 July 2014

Leire Barrera Medran gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Refused to help=Complications with serious dental infection

I went to this dental practice through the NHS dental emergency service, as I am new in my area and didn't have a dentist yet. I had an infection in a tooth in which I had already had a root canal treatment, the pain was horrible and my face was swollen. I was treated with respect and diligence, although the whole appointment took only about 3 minutes. I was given antibiotics for 5 days, and I was told that in 2 days both the swelling and the pain would be gone. I paid 18.50 pounds for the service plus the 8 pounds for the prescription, which seemed very reasonable. I then registered at the practice and got an appointment for July to consider options for that extremely delicate tooth. Everything seemed perfect. The swelling began to decrease, and so did the pain, but not completely. Five days later I had finished all the antibiotics and my face was still swollen (if not as much obviously) and the pain was still there. On the 6th day I called the practice back to tell them about the problem, as I was beginning to feel that the pain was increasing, but shockingly they told me that since I hadn't had my first official appointment with them (which would be in July), they couldn't help, and that I had to call the NHS dental emergency service again. I tried to explain that this didn't seem reasonable, as it was very urgent, they had already treated me and they were going to continue treating me in the future, and my infection couldn't wait to receive another dental service emergency appointment. I believed that it was their responsability to compensate for the not-completely correct treatment that I received: they obviously didn't notice the seriousness of my infection during the 3 minute appointment, and that a 5-day treatment was not enough. They refused to see me. I was shocked, frustrated and in pain. I had to call the NHS dental emergency service again, but I won't be able to have another appointment until tomorrow Sunday. As a result: the swelling and the pain are increasing again, I am probably suffering a rebound effect of the antibiotics and I still don't know how the whole story is going to end. One thing is for sure, I am not attending this dental service again, I cancelled my appointment for July and I will register in another dental practice in N16. My money won't go to those who refuse to help someone in pain, to those medical practitioners who don't take seriously their profession. I am utterly disappointed.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 21 June 2014

Brilliant dentist!

I was sent to this dentist for an emergency appointment when I had toothache. The nurse and dentist both put me at ease, as I was nervous and had not seen a dentist for a few years. Following that appointment I tried to get follow up treatment with another dental surgery, but when I went for the appointment they wouldn't do what I needed, and still charged me!
By this point I was worrying about the amount of time it was taking me to get the tooth fixed, but I managed to get an appointment back at Stoke Newington Dental Practice that day due to a cancellation, which was amazing - the nurses really went out of their way to help me get seen.
I found out I had to have a root canal, and the dentist was excellent. They made sure I knew what I would be charged, showed me my x-rays, and made sure I knew every step of the process we were undergoing. I have never felt so good about having to go to the dentist! I have recommended this surgery to my friends as they are amazing.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 19 May 2014

Ronale gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Service with a smile

I choose this dentist which is a bit out of my way after seeing high survey score, and i was not disappointed. The receptionist, dentist and dental assistant were all friendly. I felt they cared about quality of service - they gave lots of advise about general teeth maintenance and i am sure they would be good with nervous clients. Appointment on time and received courtesy reminded call day before. Overall very pleased and worth the extra walk to get there!

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 04 April 2014

Excellent so far !

The Team are simply The best!

Been like 6 years since I payed a visit to a dentist, I've been to practices across the UK and this place is as good as it gets.

Believe me.

Fantastic team! Perceptive, understanding and totally professional. Registered today and had to pay for some treatment in advance however if it's not already obvious from other reviews, this is simply the best dental practice in the area bar none.

Soon as you enter the place you're greeted with a smile, no probing questions or lengthy Q&A sessions, the team at SNDP are consummate professionals and know how to treat people.

After all, it's the small things that count! Treatment can be expensive, but I personally find that such customer service really takes the edge of what can sometimes be a depressing experience.

I have yet to decide on the course of treatment, but the fact that one can spend a few minutes discussing the best course of treatment (Private & NHS) with the practitioners, prices, x rays, and other issues really goes to show that they take pride in their craft.

If you value respect, understanding, patience and modesty then register as soon as you finish reading this.

Consummate professionals, this is what a local dentist should be, highly recommended!

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 23 April 2014

Kate Moore gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Simply Fantastic

This is the best dentist i have ever been to! Simply fantastic in every way

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 03 May 2014