Stoke Newington Dental Practice

Telephone: 020 7254 7542
Address: 83 Stoke Newington High Street, London, N16 8EL
Website: Website address not added

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The best dental practice I've had

I didn't have very good teeth, admittedly, mostly due to bad experience at the dentists when I was a kid. I had a fear of visiting the dentists for years.
But I'm so glad for myself to have registered with them. I had tens of visits over the last 3,4 years, done lots of treatments including filling, root canal, crown, extraction, hygiene clean. After all the fixing, my teeth are now at their best state in many many years. Now I've found confidence again.
My dentist always checked and made sure my treatment was as painless as possible. If you are a nervous patient like me, I'd totally recommend this practice to you. Now I don't feel uneasy en route to the dentist. And all the jobs they've done on my teeth are excellent.
(Thanks so much! )

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 14 May 2015

brett van toen gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic outcome for a very nervous patient

I have been going to this dentist for several years now! My current dentist there is fantastic! They are patient and careful - they give very good injections (my fear of dentists is not helped by not being very fond of needles!!) Throughout several courses of treatment which have included quite a lot of root canal work hthe dentist never hurt me - they have taken time for the injections to take effect and given me extra when I developed some sensitivity. I cannot say that I approach days when I am expecting dental treatment quite as other days - But I am not frightened for days in advance indeed I can even wake and forget that I am due to be treated today! I cannot stress what a change this is! A wonderful practice!

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 23 April 2015

pl. gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional Service!

I have been to different dentists in London, but the quality of their service is by far the best. I feel grateful to the dentist and hygienist that I have seen for their expertise, professionalism, and humanity. Regardless of where I might be located the following years, there is absolutely no reason for me to find an other dentist somewhere else.

I have already recommended them to family and friends who are searching for a dentist.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 07 March 2015

Kind and efficient service

Saw me straight away as an emergency after a patient cancelled. Friendly and efficient, considerate staff

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 26 March 2015

Mr Proper gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

By far the best dentist in the 3 Hackney ones Ive used

Very professional, clean and friendly. My Dentist took xrays in minutes (I've been referred to Homerton Hospital by previous dentists as others didn't have the equipment) Was talked through the xrays, diagnosis and treatment options.

Had 2 major jobs done all within NHS band 2, 2 previous dentists advised extractions all round and some crowns, this guy spent extra time sorting the problems and gave me a perfect looking filling, all inclusive. All at NHS a one off band 2 price. They offer a payment instalment plan for big jobs too.

By far the best surgery Ive been treated at.. I've used around 10 different dental practices in all the places in the UK i've lived

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 14 October 2014

Excellent and professional practice

I saw the dental hygienist yesterday. I got an evening appointment very quickly (due to a cancellation), which was perfect for me as I work during the day. On the phone they informed me about the duration and the cost, and asked me that if I need to cancel, I do this 24 hrs before, which is understandable.

On arrival the staff was very helpful, efficient, professional, polite, and patient. I got my paperwork done in no time. They seemed to be well equipped (my signature was done electronically on a tablet device!). The waiting area was clean and tidy.

The hygienist was wonderful - they treated me with respect and sensitivity. They did a great job cleaning my teeth and gave me useful advice of how to maintain gum health.

Overall, a very pleasant experience - I can only recommend this practice.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 23 October 2014

Top quality dental team

What I liked

I originally visited the dentist with trepidation as I had previously experienced dire treatment and was not looking forward to the visit at all. I needed treatment for bad gum disease, the removal of a couple of teeth and small dentures to replace the extractions. I cannot recommend highly enough the treatment I have received from this practice and I am over the moon with the new dental plate - it's perfect. Thank you so much for your care and professionalism.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 31 October 2014

Best Dentist Hands Down!

To the team at SNDP,

Overtime my teeth became worn down and in a terrible state making me feel older than my years. The dentist suggests a course of treatment ranging from an extraction and some root canal treatment.

At first I was terrified as I have always been petrified of dentists however they are different to other dentists in that they begin with a consultation where the dentist discuss in depth the procedure, and the associated benefits and risks.

After the treatment I always feel that I can come in if I have any questions, no matter how busy the dentist is they will always make time. To me this makes all the difference, this practice went the extra mile and I didn't feel as if I was on my own.

Without question, I will always come back to this place for my dental treatment.

This is by far the best dental practitioner I have ever had and my teeth not only look better but now I don’t have any sensitivity which was a major problem for me as I regularly play sport.

What I like most about this practice is how they give me confidence, they reassure me yet at the same time never distant. I wouldn’t trust anyone other than the specialists at SNDP, simply you are the best!

Thank you.

I can’t thank you enough. Amazing stuff!

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 03 August 2014

Dalia gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Professional dental care

We would like to thank the team for professional care which we received at Stoke Newington Dental Practice. We would recommend our dentist without hesitation to everyone wanting quality dental care. He is a doctor you can trust. Thank you once again for being so caring, thoughtful and patient.
Best wishes
Dalia and Giedrius

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 31 July 2014

colette porter gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Very Unrealiable

I am very disappointed with this office staff within this surgery.

I made two separate appointments one to see the dentist and the two days later to see the Hygienist.

I received a call the day before my appointment to say that the dentist cannot do my appointment as they will be in a meeting. I then asked them about my other appointment with the Hygienist only to be told that there was no appointment in my name made... A I know I made a separate call to book that Hygienist so I cannot see where the confusion would be.

As the surgery cancelled my appointment I though I could get another one quiet fast as I had already been waiting a couple of weeks, only to be offered another date two weeks away!!

Just a word of wisdom towards anyone making an appointment, make sure you confirm it twice with the staff before you hang up, as they seem very unreliable and quiet unapologetic...

Overall a poor start to my dental work, but I will wait and see how the appointment goes!!!

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 02 July 2014