Check here for alerts

Stoke Newington Dental Practice

020 7254 7542 83 Stoke Newington High Street , London, N16 8EL

Jo gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My Visit To Stoke Newington Dental Practice

The reception staff were polite and helpful. The dental staff were professional. In the waiting area there is lots of helpful information. I was really pleased with the outcome of the treatment..

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 01 December 2016

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service all round-highly recommended.

This Dental Surgery is absolutely fantastic in every aspect, from the dentists' care and attention to the reception staff's delivery of seamless customer service. I suffer from TMJ therefore was very worried about my visit which was to get a night guard and a filling, however the reception staff and the dentist both assured me that they would do all they could to make me feel comfortable. And they absolutely stuck to their word-it was by far the best dentist experience I have ever had. It makes a difference to (for once!) see so many smileyears faces at a dentist! I highly recommend this surgery. They are absolutely incredible at their jobs, whether it be on the phone or face to face.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 05 October 2016

The Best Dentist Ive Seen

I'm so impressed and feel very fortunate to have this dentist as my dentist. The best clinic i have been to by far

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 10 October 2016

Kiran gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist I've ever visited.

I'm so impressed and feel very fortunate to have a holistic dentist as that aspect is important to me and I find it can be quite rare to find a dentist who appreciates full-body health in relation to dental work. They have given me tips on holistic supplements to aid my dental care and general well-being. The dentist and the dental assistants are always really nice and i actually don't mine visiting the dentist anymore. Even for filling, two of which I had this morning. Thanks guys and keep up the good work! :)

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 07 September 2016

Greg Grantham gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Perfect Dental Practice

Very impressed with my first trip to this practice. Upon my arrival, I was referred to go visit Odontica practice which is just a couple of doors up the road. My dentist was very personable, reassuring and thorough with their examination and advice. Strongly recommend.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 12 September 2016

John gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly, clean, good service

Being a nervous patient, I was dreading going to the dentist and after lots of research decided to visit this practice. I had to wait a couple of weeks for a checkup appointment, but my experience was great. My initial appointment included registering, a full checkup, and the dentist even carried out a filling there and then without needing to go back. Before completing the filling, the dentist clearly explained the NHS and Private options (metal or white filling) and the costs involved. I opted for the white filling, and it was completed quickly and without an injection. The practice is very clean, all the staff I spoke to were friendly, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 06 July 2016

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

No root canal treatment on the NHS?!

Made an appointment following acute toothache. Had an X Ray and the dentist told me that it required root canal treatment, but that they had to refer me to a private dentist because this was not covered by the NHS. I was very surprised by this and indeed made the dentist repeat several times to make sure I had understood this correctly. The dentist told me that on the NHS they could either put a patch on the tooth, provide antibiotics for the ache or simply take the tooth out, but that root canal had to be a private procedure. Only after leaving the dentist and checking on the internet did I find out that this was untrue, so they probably are happy to only do easy cases on the NHS rather than more complicated procedures. Very disappointing and will register elsewhere. And as a result I would not recommend this dentist.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 01 September 2016

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist in NE London bar none.

What can I say ....

I just want to say thank you to an amazing dentist. I'm a very nervous patient when it comes to routine dental work however my treatment was thorough, courteous, and painless. This was by far the best dental experience I have ever had in over 20 years.

The whole experience is 'how it should be', a gentle consultation where patients are treated with humility and integrity. They even went the extra mile providing priceless dental advice and a better understanding of my oral health from a holistic standpoint.

The service and care shown by the whole team is exemplary and I have no hesitation in recommending this dentist to both Private and NHS patients because you’ll have the privilege of experiencing arguably the best dental treatment outside Chancery Lane.

A magnificent dentist a consummate professional, an absolute gem of a dentist.

Thank you for making me smile again.

Mat

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 04 May 2016

Rasa gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist!!

I would highly recommend to anyone a kind and professional dentist.
We were very lucky to come to Stoke Newington dental practice three years ago.We have always had problems with previous dentists in Luton.Now we are very happy with the outcomes. This Dental Practice provides a high standard of dental treatments and excellent
relationship with patients.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 13 April 2016

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A great dentist for once

The dentist and their team really displayed what a good dentist actually means. Three visits and always extremely professional, efficient and attentive. Highly recommend. Best dentist in the North East.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 20 January 2016