Stoke Newington Dental Practice

Telephone: 020 7254 7542
Address: 83 Stoke Newington High Street, London, N16 8EL
Website: Website address not added

Excellent so far !

The Team are simply The best!

Been like 6 years since I payed a visit to a dentist, I've been to practices across the UK and this place is as good as it gets.

Believe me.

Fantastic team! Perceptive, understanding and totally professional. Registered today and had to pay for some treatment in advance however if it's not already obvious from other reviews, this is simply the best dental practice in the area bar none.

Soon as you enter the place you're greeted with a smile, no probing questions or lengthy Q&A sessions, the team at SNDP are consummate professionals and know how to treat people.

After all, it's the small things that count! Treatment can be expensive, but I personally find that such customer service really takes the edge of what can sometimes be a depressing experience.

I have yet to decide on the course of treatment, but the fact that one can spend a few minutes discussing the best course of treatment (Private & NHS) with the practitioners, prices, x rays, and other issues really goes to show that they take pride in their craft.

If you value respect, understanding, patience and modesty then register as soon as you finish reading this.

Consummate professionals, this is what a local dentist should be, highly recommended!

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 23 April 2014

Fiona Waters gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dentist feedback

I recently registered with Stoke Newington Dental Practice and had appointments - having had several fillings and a denture fitted, I can safely say that it was one of the most efficient, convenient, and pain free stints to the dentist I've ever had. My dentist is gentle and professional and did a great job of shaping and fitting a denture which has transformed my smile. I'll certainly be returning whenever I need any dental treatment and would recommend their services to anyone.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 22 April 2014

Ronale gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Service with a smile

I choose this dentist which is a bit out of my way after seeing high survey score, and i was not disappointed. The receptionist, dentist and dental assistant were all friendly. I felt they cared about quality of service - they gave lots of advise about general teeth maintenance and i am sure they would be good with nervous clients. Appointment on time and received courtesy reminded call day before. Overall very pleased and worth the extra walk to get there!

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 04 April 2014

Gaz gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very good, friendly and efficient service

I had a difficult problem with a tooth which needed reconstructing. The dentist was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about what to do and put me at ease immediately. The problem was resolved successfully with very little discomfort after three sessions.

I would and will be recommending people I know to use Stoke Newington Dental Practice.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 26 March 2014

Root Canal and Crown

Despite being nervous at the thought of a root canal and a crown right at the front of my mouth, the dentist treated it patiently, skilfully and pretty much painlessly. He managed to turn a wonky and decaying tooth into a straight crown. I would recommend him to others.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 25 March 2014

Anonymous gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A dentist who takes pride in their work

I recently had some cosmetic work done on a front tooth, the level of care I received was brilliant, and the reconstruction was executed beautifully. It's nice to know a dentist who take pride in their work and I would recommend purely on this basis.

Top stuff.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 20 March 2014

Zivile Domeikiene gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Stunning Result

I am very happy with my treatment, I couldn't imagine that I will get such a good result! I strongly advised the Stoke Newington Dental Surgery.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 17 March 2014

Great dentist!

Great friendly team who put me (a nervous patient with sensitive teeth!) at ease. Explained the procedure very carefully.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 12 March 2014

brettvt gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Painless and patient

My current dentist at the practice was recommend to me as gentle caring and very, very good. Having had bad encounters with many dentists in the past I was somewhat dubious, but I can now say that they are, in my experience, extraordinary. I have now been to see them about 5 times – they have root-filled and capped one (extremely painful) tooth and filled an adjoining one. During the time I have been in the chair the dentist has not caused more than 'some slight discomfort' and that only about once. They take time to give injections so that they do not hurt when they are being given and then they are very effective. I do not know whether the injections are particularly well aimed or whether there is an alternative explanation – but the subsequent drilling has not been painful or even uncomfortable.

The dentist takes their time, is very patient and involves me enough in the explanation and discussion about my treatment and my choices.

Starting this course of treatment with a very painful 9 days and nights of toothache – needing antibiotics and a numerous, if not overly effective, array of painkillers, – I was treated in several long sessions. As a result of the treatment I feel, if not like skipping to the dentist, at least without long periods of dread before an awful day. Sadly, I do not feel that I have grown up – I simply think they are a very good and patient dentist who gives great injections, takes time and delivers painless dentistry without the risks and expenses of stronger anaesthetics.

I can actually recommend my current dentist completely – though to be fair, I do still need a valium or two to help me get there

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 11 March 2014

Diana gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thank You!

Usually I don't write reviews, unless it's really bad but this time I feel that I need to share my positive experience about the root canal treatment that was done at SNDP practice. I was so scared of the procedure of removing the nerve that I was taking painkillers and delaying the treatment till it was so bad, I couldn't stand the pain as my painkillers wouldn't work. I was even ready to extract the tooth just to get out of pain. I am thankful to the dentist for convincing me to keep the tooth even though it cost more than extraction. I do not regret my decision because to fill the gap with implant would cost me a fortune and...I am too young for dentures!
I am extremely happy with positive and calm attitude the dentist had towards me and my phobias. They seem to be very professional and does the job to perfection.
The procedure was not painful at all after the injection and after the first appointment I could live again!
Before I did not have my dentist in UK and used to travel to my home country but now I even recommend this dentist to my friends and family and the feedback is amazing. One of my friends had a dental fair and he managed to overcome the fair of dentists quite easily with this dentists help and he is thankful to me that I have recommended a great dentist!
Diana