Stoke Newington Dental Practice

Telephone: 020 7254 7542
Address: 83 Stoke Newington High Street, London, N16 8EL
Website: Website address not added

Master Reuben gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

This is why I will not visit SNDP again !!

Stoke Newington Dental Practice is a lovely dental practice at the heart of Stoke Newington High Street in N16.
It is a dental practice that I came across when I was in need of urgent dental care.
I decided not to visit the dental practice that I was previously registered to in N16 as after my first visit there over a couple of years ago, I did not feel comfortable enough to revisit there again.
I found SNDP by using google for dentists in N16 and with the reviews present I felt a glimmer of hope.
Registration was quick and easy. The practice was clean and very well organised. The staff at reception were polite and professional. (I did not feel like I was in Stoke Newington.. sorry)
I booked an appointment to see a dentist, and it stands out to be one of the best decisions I have made in 2014.
I had two relatively complicated dental procedures performed by the dentist with ease and very little pain or discomfort. During these procedures I felt very relaxed and put at ease. All assistants presented great interpersonal skills and assured me that everything was well (a big Thank You)
This dentist is a master in their field, the Messi or Ronaldo of the dentist industy and a credit to the dental profession.

From the care and additional knowledge I received at the SNDP I will hopefully not need to visit a dental practice again for a long time. Thank you.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 09 July 2014

colette porter gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Very Unrealiable

I am very disappointed with this office staff within this surgery.

I made two separate appointments one to see the dentist and the two days later to see the Hygienist.

I received a call the day before my appointment to say that the dentist cannot do my appointment as they will be in a meeting. I then asked them about my other appointment with the Hygienist only to be told that there was no appointment in my name made... A I know I made a separate call to book that Hygienist so I cannot see where the confusion would be.

As the surgery cancelled my appointment I though I could get another one quiet fast as I had already been waiting a couple of weeks, only to be offered another date two weeks away!!

Just a word of wisdom towards anyone making an appointment, make sure you confirm it twice with the staff before you hang up, as they seem very unreliable and quiet unapologetic...

Overall a poor start to my dental work, but I will wait and see how the appointment goes!!!

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 02 July 2014

Leire Barrera Medran gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Refused to help=Complications with serious dental infection

I went to this dental practice through the NHS dental emergency service, as I am new in my area and didn't have a dentist yet. I had an infection in a tooth in which I had already had a root canal treatment, the pain was horrible and my face was swollen. I was treated with respect and diligence, although the whole appointment took only about 3 minutes. I was given antibiotics for 5 days, and I was told that in 2 days both the swelling and the pain would be gone. I paid 18.50 pounds for the service plus the 8 pounds for the prescription, which seemed very reasonable. I then registered at the practice and got an appointment for July to consider options for that extremely delicate tooth. Everything seemed perfect. The swelling began to decrease, and so did the pain, but not completely. Five days later I had finished all the antibiotics and my face was still swollen (if not as much obviously) and the pain was still there. On the 6th day I called the practice back to tell them about the problem, as I was beginning to feel that the pain was increasing, but shockingly they told me that since I hadn't had my first official appointment with them (which would be in July), they couldn't help, and that I had to call the NHS dental emergency service again. I tried to explain that this didn't seem reasonable, as it was very urgent, they had already treated me and they were going to continue treating me in the future, and my infection couldn't wait to receive another dental service emergency appointment. I believed that it was their responsability to compensate for the not-completely correct treatment that I received: they obviously didn't notice the seriousness of my infection during the 3 minute appointment, and that a 5-day treatment was not enough. They refused to see me. I was shocked, frustrated and in pain. I had to call the NHS dental emergency service again, but I won't be able to have another appointment until tomorrow Sunday. As a result: the swelling and the pain are increasing again, I am probably suffering a rebound effect of the antibiotics and I still don't know how the whole story is going to end. One thing is for sure, I am not attending this dental service again, I cancelled my appointment for July and I will register in another dental practice in N16. My money won't go to those who refuse to help someone in pain, to those medical practitioners who don't take seriously their profession. I am utterly disappointed.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 21 June 2014

Brilliant dentist!

I was sent to this dentist for an emergency appointment when I had toothache. The nurse and dentist both put me at ease, as I was nervous and had not seen a dentist for a few years. Following that appointment I tried to get follow up treatment with another dental surgery, but when I went for the appointment they wouldn't do what I needed, and still charged me!
By this point I was worrying about the amount of time it was taking me to get the tooth fixed, but I managed to get an appointment back at Stoke Newington Dental Practice that day due to a cancellation, which was amazing - the nurses really went out of their way to help me get seen.
I found out I had to have a root canal, and the dentist was excellent. They made sure I knew what I would be charged, showed me my x-rays, and made sure I knew every step of the process we were undergoing. I have never felt so good about having to go to the dentist! I have recommended this surgery to my friends as they are amazing.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 19 May 2014

Kate Moore gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Simply Fantastic

This is the best dentist i have ever been to! Simply fantastic in every way

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 03 May 2014

Excellent so far !

The Team are simply The best!

Been like 6 years since I payed a visit to a dentist, I've been to practices across the UK and this place is as good as it gets.

Believe me.

Fantastic team! Perceptive, understanding and totally professional. Registered today and had to pay for some treatment in advance however if it's not already obvious from other reviews, this is simply the best dental practice in the area bar none.

Soon as you enter the place you're greeted with a smile, no probing questions or lengthy Q&A sessions, the team at SNDP are consummate professionals and know how to treat people.

After all, it's the small things that count! Treatment can be expensive, but I personally find that such customer service really takes the edge of what can sometimes be a depressing experience.

I have yet to decide on the course of treatment, but the fact that one can spend a few minutes discussing the best course of treatment (Private & NHS) with the practitioners, prices, x rays, and other issues really goes to show that they take pride in their craft.

If you value respect, understanding, patience and modesty then register as soon as you finish reading this.

Consummate professionals, this is what a local dentist should be, highly recommended!

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 23 April 2014

Fiona Waters gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dentist feedback

I recently registered with Stoke Newington Dental Practice and had appointments - having had several fillings and a denture fitted, I can safely say that it was one of the most efficient, convenient, and pain free stints to the dentist I've ever had. My dentist is gentle and professional and did a great job of shaping and fitting a denture which has transformed my smile. I'll certainly be returning whenever I need any dental treatment and would recommend their services to anyone.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 22 April 2014

Ronale gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Service with a smile

I choose this dentist which is a bit out of my way after seeing high survey score, and i was not disappointed. The receptionist, dentist and dental assistant were all friendly. I felt they cared about quality of service - they gave lots of advise about general teeth maintenance and i am sure they would be good with nervous clients. Appointment on time and received courtesy reminded call day before. Overall very pleased and worth the extra walk to get there!

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 04 April 2014

Gaz gave Stoke Newington Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very good, friendly and efficient service

I had a difficult problem with a tooth which needed reconstructing. The dentist was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about what to do and put me at ease immediately. The problem was resolved successfully with very little discomfort after three sessions.

I would and will be recommending people I know to use Stoke Newington Dental Practice.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 26 March 2014

Root Canal and Crown

Despite being nervous at the thought of a root canal and a crown right at the front of my mouth, the dentist treated it patiently, skilfully and pretty much painlessly. He managed to turn a wonky and decaying tooth into a straight crown. I would recommend him to others.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 25 March 2014