Stratford Village Dental Practice

020 8519 6184 42a Romford Road, Stratford , London, E15 4BZ

Richie gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant Service

I have just spent a year receiving treatment both NHS and Private. All the staff are extremely pleasant and helpful, and my dentist is an absolute genius, especially with reassurances for myself with a needle phobia.

Highly recommend.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 15 October 2015

Anonymous gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly staff and quality treatment

You get a warm welcome when you step in the practice , staff delivered very good customer service and you will receive a quality treatment and of course after my first visit the fear of going to the dentist disippeard

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 10 October 2015

Anonymous gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Cheerful & friendly staff! Amazing service!

It's always a pleasure coming to this surgery.
I am greeted with a smile from the cheerful and friendly staff. And I am always pleased with the first class treatment given. I highly recommend this surgery!

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 18 September 2015

Thank you.

Very professional practice. I already got some of my friends or family over to join the practice.
Many, many thanks to the dentist for everything they've done with my teeth.
R.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 30 September 2015

Anonymous gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Great service, professional and friendly

I have always found this dental practice to be professional and friendly from start to finish, I needed some urgent treatment and was in agony, the receptionist was really helpful and gave me the nearest available appointment. The practice and its staff are always at the highest standard of helpfulness, cleanliness.
Going to the dentist when in pain is never pleasant but I would highly recommend this practice for service and making that experience the best it can be.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 26 August 2015

Stratford Village Dental Practice has not yet replied.

W.Hadsoun gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best Dentist Surgery, I have ever been to !!!

Best Dentists I have ever been to !! Excellent Organisation.. Very caring and efficient. Treatment was great, hardly felt a thing and no pain when I got home :)

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 27 September 2015

R gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentist and customer service

Had a few fillings to do there under NHS and worked out perfectly. No problems with the teeth I've fixed, just have problems with the teeth I didn't fix yet. Will be making an appointment shortly.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 19 October 2015

Anonymous gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

new NHS patient

I have just tried to book an appointment with this practice under the NHS scheme. The receptionist was pretty nice, but unfortunately totally not helpful. They stated that the practice does not accept any more new NHS patients as the capacity for this year has been reached. Same is stated on the practice website. I wonder how can a practise reach capacity in just two working days since beginning of 2015? Or is just a strategy not to accept people who can't afford to pay treatments as free patients?

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 05 January 2015

Stratford Village Dental Practice replied on 12 August 2015

The practice capacity for NHS Treatment and accepting New Patients runs from 1st April until 31st of March so when the practice was contacted in January we was coming towards the end of the NHS year and therefore was unable to offer NHS Treatment at that time as we was at capacity.

The practice accepts all patients paying or exempt and we always give the patient the choice of what treatment they would prefer, a detailed treatment plan and payment plan where acceptable.

layla050889 gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic Dentist with Friendly Staff :)

I have had such a good experience here from start to finish. The receptionist is always lovely and friendly and I was able to get an appointment with one days notice. My dentist was fantastic and after looking at the problem offered me the treatment then and there, no fuss and no hassle. The dentist and the dental assistant completely put me at ease. Would highly recommend this dental clinic. Thank you to everyone!

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 09 December 2014

Thank you for comment - Stratford Dental Team

Andy D gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

I originally went here because I had an infection that needed treating, but I also decided to have a tooth I damaged in an accident years ago replaced with a permanent bridge.

The dentist I saw has a very affable manner and put me at ease straight away. All the procedures including the extraction were totally painless and even the injections were barely noticable.

I am delighted with the results and the service, the prices are also pretty reasonable for a London dentist.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 10 December 2014