Stratford Village Dental Practice

Address: 42a Romford Road, Stratford, London, E15 4BZ
Website: http://www.stratford-dental.co.uk

Anonymous gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely practice

I've been coming to the practice for years for routine checks but recently had some extensive work done. The dentist was so efficient and knowledgable, and put me right at ease all throughout my journey with them. Their assistant was also very helpful. this is a practice a where you start to feel like family. Highly recommend.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 20 February 2014

Claire Hajek gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best experience at any dentist ever!

The staff, their expertise and skill is outstanding.
They are professional, friendly, warm and always go that extra mile. They take so much time out to explain every procedure and to make you feel totally comfortable. They are also very transparent about the costs / possible complications and give fantastic advice.

They are absolute legends and I would strongly recommend them to anyone who is search of a brilliant doctor(s) / dentist(s).

I have never had a dentist calling me after a procedure to check up on my well being, but this is just an example of their brilliant service!

Best dental experience ever!!!! I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 12 January 2014

Mrs budden gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

1st experience

Staff were extremely professional from booking to discussing billing payments and follow up appointments. My assigned dentist was friendly and talked my through my treatment, follow up treatments and any avenues of care I might want to consider in the future. A really positive experience all round. Thank goodness for dental practices like this!

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 05 July 2013

Maria gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic!

I has to wait 3 months for my dentist to 'sort my youth out' due to not fitting in with their 'figures' and as I was in pain I couldn't wait any longer so was recommended to this practice and they were fantastic! Took X-rays, removed old filling, cleaned it up and treated it just fine, plus were totally honest in telling me my tooth can not be saved and are referring me to London Hospital so I can have the tooth removed without damaging the nerves in mouth. The dentist was lovely, friendly and caring, the staff all really nice... Just lots of stairs :)

Thanks everyone at Stratfird Village Dental Practice

Visited in June 2013. Posted on 20 June 2013

HH gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best Dentist in East London

All the dental team were friendly and welcoming. Everything was explained to me about treatment and costs and I was given a plan to take away. The treatment was painless and done really well. Would recommend to all my family and friends.

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 11 June 2013

Dani M gave Stratford Village Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Left with a smile!

Excellent service from the receptionists. I'm always greeted with a smile and they are always happy to assist if I have any questions.. Practice very welcoming and clean. Service from my dentist and nurse was brilliant. Always feel at ease in the surgery. I am a nervous patient but go every 6 months as I feel its such an important health check. Ive been a patient at the practice for just over 6 years and have recommended to friends and family. I feel im always given the best advice and am cared for as an individual which makes me feel important. Caring and professional!

Visited in December 2012. Posted on 17 January 2013

Daniellawrence recommended Stratford Village Dental Practice

I wish I had discovered this practice years ago feeling a big smile coming on Ta

What I liked

I have always been terrified of Dentists however that is now a thing of the past. From receptionist to the Dentist and Hygenist I have found the experience - CHARMING and a DELIGHT

All extremely good - Well done

Any other comments

Keep up the good work

Visited in June 2012. Posted on 07 June 2012

Anonymous recommended Stratford Village Dental Practice

A good professional and efficient service with friendly staff

What I liked

The practice was clean and the reception staff dentist and hygienist were polite, friendly and professional. The treatments and costs were clearly explained to me. This allowed me to know the costs and select the best treatment options. On each visit I was not kept waiting for my appointment. My treatment is ongoing and I am very happy with the result

What could have been improved

Nothing that I can think of

Any other comments

I usually do not like to go to the dentist and had not been for some years prior to my visit here. I am happy that I visited and now will be attending here to complete my treatment and will regularly return for check ups

Visited in January 2012. Posted on 03 February 2012

Anonymous did not recommend Stratford Village Dental Practice

Not good

What could have been improved

Treat NHS patients with respect and provide the services and treatment we are entitles to! This practice constantly pushes private treatment for problems that should be treated on the NHS.

Visited in July 2011. Posted on 07 October 2011

Stratford Village Dental Practice replied on 17 February 2012

This patient required a Root Canal Treatment to be repeated. As this is a complex procedure which requires specialist treatment. The patient was referred to the local hospitals who did not feel that this patient matched their criteria, the only option for the patient was to be referred to a Private Specialist which the patient refused. The practice did offer the patient to see one it's senior dentists to see if he could carry out the treatment or to suggest a different course of action. The patient declined.

Ris23 did not recommend Stratford Village Dental Practice

Very poor mannered receptionist.

Nothing

What could have been improved

I have been a member of this dentist since I was a child. I'm now in my mid twenties, I called up to make an appointment and before I could tell the receptionist that, they rudely informed me that they had reached their NHS capacity. They failed to elaborate what they meant considering the fact im a member. They made me feel very belittled.

Visited in September 2011. Posted on 06 September 2011