Shape Dental Clinic

020 7624 2434 SHAPE DENTAL CLINIC, 44 Kilburn High Road , London, NW6 4HJ

Anonymous gave Shape Dental Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Always a great experience

My visits to the clinic have always been met with plenty of humour, professionalism, the right information and out standing dentistry.

You won't be disappointed.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 18 March 2017

Shape Dental Clinic has not yet replied.

Gretch gave Shape Dental Clinic a rating of 1 stars

Unfriendly Dentist not a wonderful visit

Myself and my husband are new patients to this practice. We wanted to have a full examination under NHS but felt very disappointed. Each of us had only around 10 minutes check up they didn't look each tooth properly and dentist doesn't seem happy to help (no hi/hello, no smile and did not make us feel comfortable). They did not do the charting which I believed what'ever on patients teeth/mouth e.g fillings supposed to be recorded like other dentists. The nurse was very good but not a pleasant doctor. Will never recommend and will never go back to this practice based on my experience. Wasted time and money, of my expectations the practice is good based on reviews.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 09 February 2017

Shape Dental Clinic replied on 02 March 2017

Dear Gretch,

I have only recently been made aware of your comments.
Thank you for your feedback. It is important that I am notified immediately by an unhappy patient for whatever reason.
I am indeed saddened by the fact that you came to us as new patients based on the reviews you read about us & we did not make a good impression.
I do remember you & your husband. Let me apologise if you believe that you both didn't receive the service that you deserved & that I wasn't smiling & courteous - I hasten to add that I was perhaps too focused on the task in hand.
Rest assured your teeth & soft tissues were all assessed thoroughly and I am pleased to report both of you deemed dentally fit & healthy.

I appreciate that you have now begun your career into dental nursing & just enrolled in a course. Perhaps you identified more with my Nurse - she is indeed excellent & I am lucky to have her work for me. Please feel free to return for a no obligation, no fee reassessment so that I may right this wrong. If you choose not to, you & your husband are entitled to your clinical records including the x-rays that I took of your husband should he want to take them to his next dentist.

I do hope to hear from you again

Anonymous gave Shape Dental Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Excellent work!

Had my fears of going to the dentist but the staff and dentist at Shape Dental took all of that away. Excellent service and friendly. Highly recommended!

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 24 January 2016

Shape Dental Clinic has not yet replied.