Surrey Quays Dental Practice

020 7231 7912 204 Lower Road , London, SE8 5DJ

Outstanding dental practice

My experience at Surrey quays dental practice has always been positive. Their receptionist is lovely, always incredibly accommodating and helpful. I have never had any problems getting appointments even at short notice. My regular dentist and is always professional, thorough and friendly. My treatment there has always been excellent. I recently had the orthocaps treatment. I was very impressed with this and the results were above expectation. I'm really grateful to have such a great dental surgery so close by.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 21 September 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 25 September 2017

Gooad afternoon,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on NHS Choices. We are pleased to hear that you are happy about the service and treatment you have recently received at SQDP.
We are always thankful for all comments.

Your SQDp-Team

Anonymous gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The best dentist I have ever seen

For a few years now I have had to move for work. I've had a long standing issue with one of my teeth. After being referred here and there by everyone else. Surrey Quays Dental Practice sorted it out straight away. The dentist is obviously very skilled and experienced but is also approachable and puts you at ease.

I could not recommend this place more!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 10 July 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 10 July 2017

Thank you very much for leaving a Review about the experience you have had at our practice.
Feedback is very important to us and we do appreciate comments about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We are looking forward to seeing again soon at the practice.

GRACE gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy family

I have lived in the UK for 20 years and have been looking for the right dentist. I haven’t had much luck as some dentists have lacked professionalism, basic hygiene, communication skills and charges were not explained to me in detail. When I moved to Canada Water I went to my local surgery, apart from looking modern they did not offer a good service as I expected.
I discovered Surrey Quays dental surgery and from the moment I received my treatment with my dentist I knew I had made the right decision. After receiving my fantastic treatment I decided to move my whole family to this practice. I have had my crown fitted. My husband has had 2 extractions and a crown fitted and my daughter has had a retainer made. I am so pleased that I have found such a good dentist and would highly recommend them.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 31 July 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 02 August 2017

Dear Mrs Wieckowska,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review about Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We do take every comment (positive and negative) on board and are aiming to improve the services we provide constantly. We are looking forward to seing you again.
Kind Regards,

Mona gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic treatment for nervous patients like me

I'm one of many patients who struggle making an appointment at the dentinst, and it happened quite often that I didn't finish started or ongoing treatment because of my phobia.
I finally found my dentist. They explained everything to me without scaring me, and in few appointments they extracted the wisdom tooth (what should have been done 6 years ago), renewed two fillings, and I survived :)
The dentist worked quickly but tried to keep me distracted at the same time. The staff around them was lovely and very supportive. I am very happy with the result - NHS treatment at it's best.
I still don't look forward to the next dentist appointment, because of course I'm still a nervous patient, but I will definitely stay at this practice and already booked another appointment for one of my children.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 10 June 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 13 June 2017

Good afternoon Mona,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback about our practice, the team on NHS Choices.
Feedback about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice is very important to us and is always appreciated. We take all comments on board.
Thank you very much for your comment and we are looking forward to welcoming you again at SQDP.

Kind Rergards

SuperSchmidt

This dentist is brilliant. I am a nervous patient and need some TLC! The whole team are amazing and the dentist listens to what you actually want and gives you the best possible outcome.

I would highly recommed this place.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 19 June 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 28 June 2017

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for leaving a review on our NHS Choices site.

We always try to makes everyone's visit as comfortable as possible and listen to our patients' concerns.
We take all comments on board and try to improve our services constantly.

Jo Allen gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dental practice, would highly recommend!

Like most people I hate going to the dentist, but I started to have problems with my wisdom tooth back in December so needed to find somewhere to go. I chose it on based on how close it was to my home.

Since then I have probably been about 10 times (no exaggeration sadly) due to finding problems with other teeth and one tooth that has been refusing to heal. It's generally easy to get an appointment unless it is half term/a holiday, but even when they have been very busy they have managed to squeeze me in.

Very friendly, very caring and easy to talk to. They don't make me feel stupid when I feel worried about any pain or pang.

I hope I don't have to go back again soon (as this means my teeth are okay), but if I do I don't dread it which is nice!

My partner now goes there too and is happy with the service.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 22 June 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 28 June 2017

Good afternoon Jo Allen,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback about our practice, the team and the service you have received.
Thank you very much for your comment.

C Manning gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent, compassionate and professional service

Excellent dentists - very professional, quick service. The dentist I see is very compassionate and trustworthy. All the staff are very good at communicating what is needed and what is happening etc.

Having avoided dentists for many years through a strong fear, Surrey Quays is the one place I feel confident and comfortable to go back to regularly.

Other patients I have seen there also seem very happy and satisfied with their treatment.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 22 March 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 24 March 2017

Dear Mr Manning,

Thank you for your review on NHS Choices. Feedback is very important to us and we do appreciate comments about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice whether they are positive or negative.
We take all comments on board and try to improve our services constantly.

M Platt gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent treatment and professional diagnostics

Having moved to the UK recently, this was my first visit to a dentist other than my family dentist. The dentist took great care in getting to the bottom of my toothache and identified several problems at my initial visit. At a follow-up appointment the dentist and their assistant fitted two crowns and worked on two other teeth. I was very pleased that all of this work could be done in a single session so that I did not have to miss work more than necessary. I am very happy with the results of the treatment and can wholeheartedly recommend my dentist to anyone.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 27 April 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 02 May 2017

Dear Mr. Platt,

Thank you for leaving a review on our NHS Choices Page. We always aim to make visits at Surrey Quays Dental Practice as convinient as possible. Feedback is very important to us as it helps to constanly monitor and improve the service we provide to all our patients.

JonSE8 gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great, friendly and professional service

I became a patient at this practice in 2015 not long after it was under a new dentist/management. I have always received great care and explanations of treatment and options at all my appointments and the level of information and service has always been top grade. However what I would like to emphasise most is the fact I actually feel I know the receptionist and dentist there and they actually know me as a patient. I have been a patient at a few dental surgeries in my life but this really is the first one where I feel I have this relationship with them and this makes such a difference. The receptionist has been the same since I started going and is always so welcoming, friendly and helpful and the dentist is very professional and most friendly too and I always have a good chat with the dentist and the dental nurse during appointments. I can easily communicate with the surgery via email which is helpful with my job and always get a quick response. The text appointment reminders are useful too. I have been very satisfied with every aspect of my care there.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 10 January 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 13 January 2017

Dear Mr JonSE8,

Thank you very much for your feedback on our NHS Choices page.
Feedback about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice is always appreciated and we take all comments on board.
We are glad to hear about the positive experience you have had and that you are happy with the treatment you have received, with the staff and the services provided at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.

Very professional

I joined this dentist because I was unhappy with my former dentist and am very glad I did. The dentist takes time to see what needs to be done and listens well to my wishes. The dentist explains what needs work and if it is covered by the nhs. I have been a few times now and am extremely content with the treatment and results.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 12 January 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 17 January 2017

Good morning,

We are looking forward to seeing again soon at the practice.