Smile Matters

020 8883 1356 212 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill , London, N10 3SH

Excellent family dentist

We have all had positive experiences from children's check ups, to NHS care and some private work. The dentist seems to have more time with you than at other dentists I have seen. They do Saturdays and it is a very friendly place.
The hygienist was also efficient although I would have liked a little more explanation of the intended procedures and findings. I felt a little 'done to' if I'm honest.
Overall delighted to have found a caring and professional dental practice that delivers high quality care.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 07 May 2017

Smile Matters replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, we are delighted to have a professional team who are also very caring, we do offer all dental treatments from general dentistry to implant placement and cosmetic work such as teeth whitening and clear braces. We appreciate your feed back and value them. Please call the practice number on 02088831356 if you need any further information or advice regarding your oral hygiene or arrange an appointment if necessary.

Kind regards, Mojgan Radfar, Practice Manager

Excellent family dentist

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 07 May 2017

Smile Matters has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

if you have trouble with your teeth and live near Muswell...

... from start to finish the service is amazing. I had neglected the dentist for over 20 years -- They found I had no cavities, but suggested I improve gum hygiene . The prices are sensible, they always discuss NHS vs private service prices, and the wait time is negligible. My dentist as well as my hygienist were kind, caring, and I left with better, smoother teeth and improved gums! Smile Matters gets a smile from me!

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 26 April 2017

Smile Matters replied on 29 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a response. It sounds like you were happy with our service, and, better still, with the state of your teeth! Smile away!

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 4 stars

Lovely Practise and staff

The receptionist is lovely, they make you feel at ease and makes sure you are happy before going into your appointment... they are the best receptionist they have!
One of the other receptionist is not so nice and is to pushy and rude.

Dentist are lovely and involve the you in decisions about treatment all the way.
It's clean, easy to get to and in general a lovely practise

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 28 April 2017

Smile Matters replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you for your positive review and we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. The team likes to make sure that you are involved and make the right decision regarding your dental treatment. We are always happy to help and please ask for whoever you like to speak to and they will call you back. The cross-infection control is very highly controlled in the practice and we make sure our patients are well looked-after through different procedures and we are glad to see that you have picked up on it.

Emergency treatment

Yesterday my husband developed severe bleeding from gums after root extraction elsewhere. Smile invited us to go immediately and prioritised his treatment after asking permission from waiting patients. He was treated for 1 1/2 hrs as his condition changed. Throughout the dentist, who luckily is also a doctor, and the dental nurse were superb, calm, skilled and reassuring. My husband is nearly 89 and was very frightened. To be safe, the paramedic was called and arrived within 10 minutes, also calm and skilled as well as kind. This was medical/dental card at its impressive best.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 25 March 2017

Smile Matters replied on 28 March 2017

Thank you for your kind comment, that is what we are here for! Kind regards, the Smile Matters Team

Lee Porte gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service from a friendly team

The team as Smile Matters are warm and welcoming and are extremely professional. Making an appointment is very easy, I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to anyone in the area.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 01 April 2017

Smile Matters replied on 05 April 2017

Lee

Thank you for your comment, it is always a boost to staff morale to hear we are achieving what we set out to achieve!

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Great team and fantastic service

Firstly, the team at Smile Matters are exceptional - Always willing to help and always with a smile on their face!

The outcome of my treatment was fantastic and I was involved in every discussion and decision throughout.

I would highly recommend the surgery to anyone who is looking to have any work done.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 27 February 2017

Smile Matters replied on 28 February 2017

Thank you, you made us all smile at Smile Matters!

Rob Maguire gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and helpful

The staff always go above and beyond to ensure that treatment is not only effective, bur painless and the best option available.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 27 January 2017

Smile Matters replied on 27 January 2017

Rob - it is great to hear that our efforts are being recognised, we do genuinely try our best to help our patients, from dentists to dental nurses and Reception staff. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, much appreciated!

Allen mcClymont gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Repairing broken inlay

I had a very good experience as usual. I had a broken inlay that ended up needing to be replaced by a cap. The dentist was very helpful and explained my options very clearly. The dentist also explained how I can best care for my teeth between appointments to get the best result. I am very happy with the result and would happily recommend Smile Matters to others

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 11 January 2017

Smile Matters has not yet replied.

Anonymous reviewed Smile Matters

Avoid! Very upsetting experience.

My experience here was appalling from start to finish. From the receptionist right through to the Dentist. Truly shocking treatment. The dentist actually reprimanded me, having kept me waiting for 40 minutes, & with no apology whatsoever. Instead, a lecture about which dentist I should visit, regardless of the fact they are on my doorstep & I had terrible toothache. Quite disgusting treating patients this way. I did see another dentist there, once before, & he was delightful & truly professional. Shame on you 'Smile Matters' - such an ironic business name, as I was on the verge of tears. I will be writing to the powers that be, for sure.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 15 October 2016

Smile Matters replied on 26 October 2016

We were somewhat taken aback to read your post. We try to see all patients who are in pain as soon as possible and try to get them out of pain. On the day you called asking for an emergency appointment, we were full but still found you a slot. Where patients attending in an emergency have another regular dentist, we always send the patient back as the regular dentist will have better knowledge of the patient, and it is a professional courtesy. We wish you all the best and hope that you attend your regular dentist to complete the needed remedial treatment once the course of antibiotics has finished.
Nemish Mehta, Manager.