Smile Matters

Telephone: 020 8883 1356
Address: 212 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill, London, , N10 3SH
Website: Website address not added

Diego gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Very good dental practice. I recommend it!

I called them this morning and ask them if they had an appointment. I was there 1 hour later and they visited me and gave me all the answers that I was looking for. The doctor is very professional and the practice looks very clean tidy and kept in good order.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 04 April 2014

Donna Fisk gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding service

I have been with this dentist, all my life. All I can say is the care and service given is the best service I could of asked for. I would definately refer anyone to this dentist as they put the patient first. I am a nervous patient when it comes to dentists but I am always talked through each process and put at ease. My son is treated with a VIP treatment and is always at ease with his dentist. First class service from a first class team.

Donna Fisk

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 22 March 2014

Best dentist ever!

I've visited quite a few Dentists in the past and this one is by far the best. Staff were polite and very knowegable. The whole experience was relaxing and reassurring.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 11 March 2014

Robert gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Careful and thorough

I was happy with the advice about options, and with the careful treatment.

My dentist also recognised I was over-brushing, and went to some trouble advising me on better care.

I observed the dentist dealing with another, clearly over-worried, patient in a most caring way.

Recommended.

Visited in September 2012. Posted on 01 March 2014

ruthee gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

The best!

I am so impressed with the dentist, hygienist and reception staff here, they are incredibly helpful, understanding and professional. I was absolutely terrified of going to the dentist (having put it off for a very long time and also my mum is severely dental phobic so it was something I've always been scared of!) and I cannot believe how good they were with me, I really cannot recommend them highly enough.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 09 February 2014

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff, very good treatment and care

Always very warm welcome from all staff.Thorough , honest and efficient consultation and very good treatment.Very respectful and patient with clients. Any private work can be costly ,as with all private dental work, so would recommend a dental plan. Having had both private and NHS work, t wo years with SM,I can honestly say that my teeth and gums are better than they have been for years. A good find of a dentist and very happy with results.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 24 January 2014

evocativenut gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Just Fantastic!

Both my 4 year old daughter and I are registered at this dentist and I am about to register my partner also. The overall experience is by far superior to any other dental practice that I have been to. They are very open and honest about treatment and treatment costs as well as your NHS versus private options. I highly recommend to anyone and especially for children. They get a lovely treat after their check-up :-).

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 24 January 2014

Great family dentist

This family firm is great with my whole family, especially my two young girls who love attending!

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 02 January 2014

Very pleased I chose Smile Matters

I hadn't been to dentist for years, so was somewhat nervous, but I am very pleased I chose to visit this practice.

All the staff I encountered - receptionist, dentist and hygienist were very friendly and professional.

I needed an old filling replaced, and apart from the tiny scratch of the anaesthetic needle felt nothing during or after the work. I also needed quite of lot of work from the hygienist and this was also a trouble free experience.

I would not hesitate to recommend Smile Matters.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 29 December 2013

Felicity gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service and very informative

I had my first visit to this dentist today and was very happy with the service I received. Everyone from the receptionist to the dentist were incredibly patient, helpful and informative. I will definitely be a regular from now on.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 12 December 2013