Smile Matters

Address: 212 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill, London, N10 3SH
Website: Website address not added

HayleyJW gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

A Satisfied Customer

My fear of the dentist no longer exists. After not going to the dentist for 13 years, it took extreme toothache to force me to go. I was nervous on the day, but this dental surgery changed that completely. The receptionist is very bubbly and welcoming and the dentists and dental surgeons are very friendly and keep you calm throughout. It was pain free and alot more relaxing than I thought - I've even booked myself in for another 2 appointments. I would reccomend to anyone who is need of a dentist.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 18 May 2015

W.F.JEEVES gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

A very pleasant and assuring experience.

If you want peace of mind and come away very relaxed.You will experience a very professional and successful visit to the the dentist.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 13 April 2015

Matthew gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Great Denistry

Friendly and highly skilled staff. Felt at ease with both the dentist and the hygienist. I would definitely recommend!

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 20 April 2015

Janos gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Could one ask for better service?

Nobody likes a visit to the dentist. At Smile Matters they do everything they can to make you feel better. I have always been treated with respect and kindness.
Treatments offered are performed with and to the best possible care and knowledge.
I can't say a negative word about this surgery, would definitely recommend.

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 05 February 2015

George gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent and professional treatment and service

I registered as a new patient needing an appointment as soon as possible due to a broken tooth that had been left unattended to due to a holiday. The practice very kindly squeezed me in on the soonest Saturday, which was fantastic as I work full time. I had expected that after initial assessment they would be able to treat me immediately. This was not what had been intended but since I'd expected it they considerately made time for me to be treated. My problem and options were very clearly explained to me. The dentist was very, very considerate about my comfort during the treatment, and took time and care. The finished result was very well done and my tooth repair feels very natural. Having come from a dentist who was patronising, confusing, uninformative, caused me much discomfort and pain during treatment, didn't listen to me and left me unsatisfied with my dental work and unsure of what needed to be done next, I was extremely impressed at the complete contrast in experience. Perhaps now I won't dread dental appointments anymore!

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 01 November 2014

Michael C gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Good Service

After not being to the dentist for a number of years I visited Smile Matters in late 2014.

Over the course of five visits, I was treated very well and found the staff to be polite and helpful.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 26 November 2014

Silvia B gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Great assistance from all of them, highly recommended

I have found this dentist in nhs web page and choose it thanks to the good reviews they had.

Pretty close to my home, I tried. I am extremely satisfied after 6 months of visits and big changes and cares I had to apply and go through.

I have received a very personalised cares, where everybody cares about you are. They even call you the day after you have been (big things...) there to know how you are.

I have been suggested in different occasion about what was better for me and given good tips.

I have spent a lot of money, due to my personal need, but I think I must be very satisfied about the fact that I have found this studio where professionals really looked after me.

I highly recommend it, you will see yourself from the first visit,

Regards,

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 14 December 2014

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Expert, quality, respectful and caring

After 3years attending Smile Matters my treatment has been exceptional.
My dentist has a gentle, understanding and informative way of treating patients.
I have had alot of work done and know I have recieved the best treatment possible.
To understand how dental treatment is priced I would like to see NHS price information displayed at reception along with advice concerning private treatment.
I think this would make going to any practise more relaxed for all concerned.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 30 October 2014

Amanda gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

excellent service

The service I recieve from both denist and hygenist is extremely caring and makes me feel confident in the treatment given. They are the best hygenist I have ever been treated by and as a result my smile looks amazing.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 30 October 2014

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic for children

I registered both of my young children here for their first visit to the dentist. It was so important that this was a positive experience, and it could not have been better. The head of the practice apparently specialises in children's dentistry, they were absolutely wonderful with the children including offering them a face/hand paint after they had been examined! They loved it, and I got excellent advice. I actually can't quite believe how great this practice is. The receptionist is lovely to deal with, appointments have been easy to arrange and the surgery itself is a very nicely decorated and welcoming space. Full marks.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 08 May 2015