Smile Matters

Telephone: 020 8883 1356
Address: 212 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill, London, , N10 3SH
Website: Website address not added

George gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent and professional treatment and service

I registered as a new patient needing an appointment as soon as possible due to a broken tooth that had been left unattended to due to a holiday. The practice very kindly squeezed me in on the soonest Saturday, which was fantastic as I work full time. I had expected that after initial assessment they would be able to treat me immediately. This was not what had been intended but since I'd expected it they considerately made time for me to be treated. My problem and options were very clearly explained to me. The dentist was very, very considerate about my comfort during the treatment, and took time and care. The finished result was very well done and my tooth repair feels very natural. Having come from a dentist who was patronising, confusing, uninformative, caused me much discomfort and pain during treatment, didn't listen to me and left me unsatisfied with my dental work and unsure of what needed to be done next, I was extremely impressed at the complete contrast in experience. Perhaps now I won't dread dental appointments anymore!

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 01 November 2014

Michael C gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Good Service

After not being to the dentist for a number of years I visited Smile Matters in late 2014.

Over the course of five visits, I was treated very well and found the staff to be polite and helpful.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 26 November 2014

Silvia B gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Great assistance from all of them, highly recommended

I have found this dentist in nhs web page and choose it thanks to the good reviews they had.

Pretty close to my home, I tried. I am extremely satisfied after 6 months of visits and big changes and cares I had to apply and go through.

I have received a very personalised cares, where everybody cares about you are. They even call you the day after you have been (big things...) there to know how you are.

I have been suggested in different occasion about what was better for me and given good tips.

I have spent a lot of money, due to my personal need, but I think I must be very satisfied about the fact that I have found this studio where professionals really looked after me.

I highly recommend it, you will see yourself from the first visit,

Regards,

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 14 December 2014

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Expert, quality, respectful and caring

After 3years attending Smile Matters my treatment has been exceptional.
My dentist has a gentle, understanding and informative way of treating patients.
I have had alot of work done and know I have recieved the best treatment possible.
To understand how dental treatment is priced I would like to see NHS price information displayed at reception along with advice concerning private treatment.
I think this would make going to any practise more relaxed for all concerned.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 30 October 2014

Amanda gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

excellent service

The service I recieve from both denist and hygenist is extremely caring and makes me feel confident in the treatment given. They are the best hygenist I have ever been treated by and as a result my smile looks amazing.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 30 October 2014

Kim R gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Family Dentist

We started attending Smile Matters from February 2014. The dentist's confident and friendly manner really put my sons at ease right from the start. In fact, I hadn't visited a dentist for treatment myself in over 10 years but decided to start after visiting with my boys. I am very happy I did and the treatment has been successful.

The receptionist is wonderfully organised and their appointment reminder system very handy for a busy working Mum.

Knowing you can trust your dentist and their decisions concerning your family's oral health is hard to find and Smile Matters has it.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 04 August 2014

Tim Horsler gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Dental treatment at its best

Everything about the practice is both excellent and highly professional.

I have the utmost confidence in the treatment and care I receive, and it's all backed up by the latest state-of-the-art equipment.

It's a pleasure to sit/lie in the chair and - before and after my treatment - to have an intelligent and amusing conversation with the dentist and their colleagues. And the choice of music on the sound system is great, too!

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 05 August 2014

Helen, Muswell Hill reviewed Smile Matters

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend

Smile Matters is a fantastic practice - friendly staff and great treatment. I broke my tooth just after joining them and was given an emergency appointment even though there were not any real appointments available. I was then put on a waiting list to get me in for the subsequent extraction so I could get it sorted sooner rather than later. The receptionist is so lovely and I totally trust the dentists to give me clearly explained, gentle care. Was previously with Perfect Smile in Muswell but disliked the rude receptionists and the feeling that I was being hustled to have private treatments that weren't actually necessary - nothing of that at Smile Matters - will be recommending to everyone!

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 30 August 2014

Kate B gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent all round service

For me my dentist is more important to me than my GP - I certainly see them more. The dentist at Smile Matters Muswell Hill is excellent. They are thoughtful, kind and gives high quality technical care. The rest of the team are kind and helpful, always trying to help out when needed. Thank you!

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 07 July 2014

Sally-Ann gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Utterly Brilliant

Just the best dental surgery; everyone is so kind and helpful and efficient too. The receptionist is a delight, the dental nurses are the best and the dentists are fantastic. Treatment options are always fully discussed including costs, all treatment is done with care, kindness and skill. And patient care doesn’t end when you walk out the door, a follow-up phone call after extraction is reassuring and so unusual in a busy practice.
My son’s teeth are also cared for by the practice. He is an adult who has autism with accompanying SLD and epilepsy. His treatment is faultless. He is happy to attend dental appointments and is relaxed during treatment because his needs are sympathetically met.
It is wonderful to have such a dental practice within reach.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 04 June 2014