Smile Matters

020 8883 1356 212 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill , London, N10 3SH

Excellent family dentist

We have all had positive experiences from children's check ups, to NHS care and some private work. The dentist seems to have more time with you than at other dentists I have seen. They do Saturdays and it is a very friendly place.
The hygienist was also efficient although I would have liked a little more explanation of the intended procedures and findings. I felt a little 'done to' if I'm honest.
Overall delighted to have found a caring and professional dental practice that delivers high quality care.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 07 May 2017

Smile Matters replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, we are delighted to have a professional team who are also very caring, we do offer all dental treatments from general dentistry to implant placement and cosmetic work such as teeth whitening and clear braces. We appreciate your feed back and value them. Please call the practice number on 02088831356 if you need any further information or advice regarding your oral hygiene or arrange an appointment if necessary.

Kind regards, Mojgan Radfar, Practice Manager

Excellent family dentist

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 07 May 2017

Smile Matters has not yet replied.

WR gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Teeth Whitening

Just had our teeth whitened at Smile Matters and we are so pleased with the results.

The dentist and their team gave us excellent care and were extremely professional and caring.

Every step of the procedure was clearly explained to us and completely painless - always a plus when visiting the dentist!! The results were spectacular. Our teeth are several shades lighter and look completely natural.

We are thrilled with the effect and will definitely repeat the process again.

Smile Matters is an excellent practice - we highly recommend them - great staff and a lovely friendly atmosphere.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 26 May 2017

Smile Matters replied on 30 May 2017

Dear patient,

We are delighted that you are enjoying your brighter and whiter teeth, as you know we do different ranges of cosmetic dentistry for all ages and our dentists are more than happy to discuss any issues that you have and will guide you towards a healthier and prettier smile. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we all are thankful to you for your custom and lovely review.

Mojgan Radfar, Practice Manager

Smile Matters review

I have been a patient of Smile Matters for 2 years.
The professional service offered by the dentist, hygienist, nurses, secretary is of excellent level.
The premises are recently redecorated with high level of hygiene and cleanliness.
I would like to recommend this practice to future patients.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

Smile Matters replied on 14 June 2017

Thank you very much for these kind comments. In fact, we are gearing up for some redecoration so any feedback from patients is always welcome!

Mojgan Radfar,
Practice Manager

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

if you have trouble with your teeth and live near Muswell...

... from start to finish the service is amazing. I had neglected the dentist for over 20 years -- They found I had no cavities, but suggested I improve gum hygiene . The prices are sensible, they always discuss NHS vs private service prices, and the wait time is negligible. My dentist as well as my hygienist were kind, caring, and I left with better, smoother teeth and improved gums! Smile Matters gets a smile from me!

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 26 April 2017

Smile Matters replied on 29 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a response. It sounds like you were happy with our service, and, better still, with the state of your teeth! Smile away!

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 4 stars

Lovely Practise and staff

The receptionist is lovely, they make you feel at ease and makes sure you are happy before going into your appointment... they are the best receptionist they have!
One of the other receptionist is not so nice and is to pushy and rude.

Dentist are lovely and involve the you in decisions about treatment all the way.
It's clean, easy to get to and in general a lovely practise

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 28 April 2017

Smile Matters replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you for your positive review and we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. The team likes to make sure that you are involved and make the right decision regarding your dental treatment. We are always happy to help and please ask for whoever you like to speak to and they will call you back. The cross-infection control is very highly controlled in the practice and we make sure our patients are well looked-after through different procedures and we are glad to see that you have picked up on it.

Emergency treatment

Yesterday my husband developed severe bleeding from gums after root extraction elsewhere. Smile invited us to go immediately and prioritised his treatment after asking permission from waiting patients. He was treated for 1 1/2 hrs as his condition changed. Throughout the dentist, who luckily is also a doctor, and the dental nurse were superb, calm, skilled and reassuring. My husband is nearly 89 and was very frightened. To be safe, the paramedic was called and arrived within 10 minutes, also calm and skilled as well as kind. This was medical/dental card at its impressive best.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 25 March 2017

Smile Matters replied on 28 March 2017

Thank you for your kind comment, that is what we are here for! Kind regards, the Smile Matters Team

Lee Porte gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service from a friendly team

The team as Smile Matters are warm and welcoming and are extremely professional. Making an appointment is very easy, I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to anyone in the area.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 01 April 2017

Smile Matters replied on 05 April 2017

Lee

Thank you for your comment, it is always a boost to staff morale to hear we are achieving what we set out to achieve!

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Great team and fantastic service

Firstly, the team at Smile Matters are exceptional - Always willing to help and always with a smile on their face!

The outcome of my treatment was fantastic and I was involved in every discussion and decision throughout.

I would highly recommend the surgery to anyone who is looking to have any work done.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 27 February 2017

Smile Matters replied on 28 February 2017

Thank you, you made us all smile at Smile Matters!

Rob Maguire gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and helpful

The staff always go above and beyond to ensure that treatment is not only effective, bur painless and the best option available.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 27 January 2017

Smile Matters replied on 27 January 2017

Rob - it is great to hear that our efforts are being recognised, we do genuinely try our best to help our patients, from dentists to dental nurses and Reception staff. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, much appreciated!