Smile Matters

020 8883 1356 212 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill , London, N10 3SH

Emergency treatment

Yesterday my husband developed severe bleeding from gums after root extraction elsewhere. Smile invited us to go immediately and prioritised his treatment after asking permission from waiting patients. He was treated for 1 1/2 hrs as his condition changed. Throughout the dentist, who luckily is also a doctor, and the dental nurse were superb, calm, skilled and reassuring. My husband is nearly 89 and was very frightened. To be safe, the paramedic was called and arrived within 10 minutes, also calm and skilled as well as kind. This was medical/dental card at its impressive best.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 25 March 2017

Smile Matters replied on 28 March 2017

Thank you for your kind comment, that is what we are here for! Kind regards, the Smile Matters Team

Lee Porte gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service from a friendly team

The team as Smile Matters are warm and welcoming and are extremely professional. Making an appointment is very easy, I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to anyone in the area.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 01 April 2017

Smile Matters replied on 05 April 2017

Lee

Thank you for your comment, it is always a boost to staff morale to hear we are achieving what we set out to achieve!

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Great team and fantastic service

Firstly, the team at Smile Matters are exceptional - Always willing to help and always with a smile on their face!

The outcome of my treatment was fantastic and I was involved in every discussion and decision throughout.

I would highly recommend the surgery to anyone who is looking to have any work done.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 27 February 2017

Smile Matters replied on 28 February 2017

Thank you, you made us all smile at Smile Matters!

Rob Maguire gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and helpful

The staff always go above and beyond to ensure that treatment is not only effective, bur painless and the best option available.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 27 January 2017

Smile Matters replied on 27 January 2017

Rob - it is great to hear that our efforts are being recognised, we do genuinely try our best to help our patients, from dentists to dental nurses and Reception staff. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, much appreciated!

Allen mcClymont gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Repairing broken inlay

I had a very good experience as usual. I had a broken inlay that ended up needing to be replaced by a cap. The dentist was very helpful and explained my options very clearly. The dentist also explained how I can best care for my teeth between appointments to get the best result. I am very happy with the result and would happily recommend Smile Matters to others

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 11 January 2017

Smile Matters has not yet replied.

Anonymous reviewed Smile Matters

Avoid! Very upsetting experience.

My experience here was appalling from start to finish. From the receptionist right through to the Dentist. Truly shocking treatment. The dentist actually reprimanded me, having kept me waiting for 40 minutes, & with no apology whatsoever. Instead, a lecture about which dentist I should visit, regardless of the fact they are on my doorstep & I had terrible toothache. Quite disgusting treating patients this way. I did see another dentist there, once before, & he was delightful & truly professional. Shame on you 'Smile Matters' - such an ironic business name, as I was on the verge of tears. I will be writing to the powers that be, for sure.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 15 October 2016

Smile Matters replied on 26 October 2016

We were somewhat taken aback to read your post. We try to see all patients who are in pain as soon as possible and try to get them out of pain. On the day you called asking for an emergency appointment, we were full but still found you a slot. Where patients attending in an emergency have another regular dentist, we always send the patient back as the regular dentist will have better knowledge of the patient, and it is a professional courtesy. We wish you all the best and hope that you attend your regular dentist to complete the needed remedial treatment once the course of antibiotics has finished.
Nemish Mehta, Manager.

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

An excellent and trustworthy dentist

I have attended this dentist for over two years now and trust the team implicitly with my dental care. The dentist is professional, efficient and highly skilled. All treatment is carefully explained and a great level of care is taken when performing procedures. The receptionist is warm, friendly and remembers you when you revisit - however frequently or infrequently! I have recommended this dentist to my friends and will continue to do so. An excellent and trustworthy service.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 25 October 2016

Smile Matters replied on 27 October 2016

Thank you for your support, we all feel so happy and encouraged when we know that we continue to provide a good service

Jess gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Great

Would fully recommend Smile Matters - the receptionist is very personable and accommodating, and the dentist I saw was really friendly and gentle. Standard NHS waiting times although plenty of availability in a reasonable timeframe. Thanks!

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 24 September 2016

Smile Matters replied on 26 September 2016

Jess,

Thank you for your comment, it really makes a difference to staff morale when we get positive feedback, as we do try our very best to help our patients!

Anna
Reception

Marcin Piechowski gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Great service and polite staff

I am a regular patient at this clinic as it's local to where I live. I cannot think of anything to fault them. Skilled and knowledgeable dentists and hygienists, polite and efficient receptionist. I always see the same people and don't feel like I have to remind myself and 'refresh their memory' as was sometimes the case with other dentists I used. Smart clean decor, and as far as I can tell, they have all the equipment and latest tech in terms of X-rays etc. Text reminders particularly useful. Overall I rate them five stars - great local practice.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 01 October 2016

Smile Matters replied on 12 December 2016

Thank you for the kind words - we enjoy getting to know regular patients and it becomes a pleasure to look you. You are right that we have modern technology - in particular, the use of digital x-ray imaging means faster appointments and much lower dosage of radiation than with the old films.

Excellent friendly service

I had a lot of work done and I am very pleased with it. The dentist, hygienist and receptionist are very helpful and friendly and caring and understand my needs and cater for them.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 14 September 2016

Smile Matters replied on 24 September 2016

Thank you for your lovely comment, it really makes a difference to staff morale when we know that we are doing what we can to help you! Do come again soon!