Smile Matters

020 8883 1356 212 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill , London, N10 3SH

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist I have ever used

I have been going to Smile Matters for 2 years now and have found it to be the best dentist i have visited. The reception staff are always very welcoming and always take the time to talk to you. My dentist is excellent. They will always explain things thoroughly and discusses all treatment options with you.
I would definitely recommend this surgery to anyone who asked.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 10 December 2015

Smile Matters has not yet replied.

Matthew Hancock gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

I always receive fantastic care from Smile Matters. I'm nervous about dental work but they do an excellent job of making me feel comfortable. Highly recommended.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 26 November 2015

Smile Matters replied on 27 November 2015

We are so glad that you feel comfortable with the team. Thanks for taking the time and giving
us your review.

Very caring dentist

I was recommended to use this practice by a family member. I have been twice and have been very satisfied on both occasions. The receptionist has been helpful and reassuring from my very first telephone call. The dentist is thorough and professional. They recommended that I should obtain private health insurance, as the cost of caring for my rather poor teeth is likely to be high. (My previous dentists had never once suggested this, taking several thousand pounds from me while I was their patient.). My new dentist has recommended a course of treatment that will meet my dental needs whilst at the same time being financially manageable.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 21 September 2015

Smile Matters replied on 23 September 2015

Thank you for your comment, it is very important to us that our patients have a positive experience with us, both in terms of health and finance.

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Do you have confidence in your dentist?

I have total confidence in Smile Matters. I have always been very satisfied with the treatment I have received and highly recommend it, My treatment is explained clearly and instructions on follow up care are very helpful. I can always get an appointment which suits me and the receptionist is very efficient and professional in handling patients.

The surgery is very bright and inviting with a comfortable waiting area.

The only problem for this surgery is that it is at first floor level up a flight of stairs so would not be suitable for some disabled patients. For the same reason a passer by would not realise there is a surgery upstairs, so publicity is a problem. ........I found this surgery when I needed a new dentist and a flier came through my door.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 29 September 2015

Smile Matters replied on 30 September 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is good to hear that we are satisfying our patients' needs on all levels.

Friendly Efficient Surgery

My husband and I joined this surgery recently. I am pregnant and the surgery was accommodating and highly informed regarding what is available to me. My husband and I were seen quickly and efficiently having waited under a week for our first appointment. The dentist and hygienist have both been lovely and very good and the receptionist is kind and friendly. I can not recommend this surgery enough.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 29 September 2015

Smile Matters replied on 30 September 2015

Thank you! It is always a pleasure to be able to help people out, and as quickly as possible, and being able to offer a free service to pregnant women through the nhs is also a bonus!

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 4 stars

The dentist explained my options very clearly using x ray pictures and writing down information. They took the time to check I understood information provided. Very happy with the service.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 15 August 2015

Smile Matters replied on 28 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write the review for Smile Matters. We are very happy that you had a pleasant experience. It is important to us to hear your feedback as it keeps our team motivated.

RM gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

I've never felt so comfortable when visiting the dentist,.

I've always felt comfortable at Smile Matters. they're a friendly, approachable and talented team. Highly recommend them.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 08 September 2015

Smile Matters replied on 08 September 2015

Thank you for you kind words. There is no reason why the dental environment should be 'uncomfortable'!

HayleyJW gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

A Satisfied Customer

My fear of the dentist no longer exists. After not going to the dentist for 13 years, it took extreme toothache to force me to go. I was nervous on the day, but this dental surgery changed that completely. The receptionist is very bubbly and welcoming and the dentists and dental surgeons are very friendly and keep you calm throughout. It was pain free and alot more relaxing than I thought - I've even booked myself in for another 2 appointments. I would reccomend to anyone who is need of a dentist.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 18 May 2015

Smile Matters replied on 23 November 2015

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad that we were able to help and that you enjoyed the experience. Dentistry has changed in many ways over the past 20 years and a visit to us is usually a positive one.

Val gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

White filling

I found this dentistry from Google search. Then I called them and got appointment on the following day. Even my problem was small I can say that their treatment was great, wasn't costly at all and I was well looked after the personal.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 29 May 2015

Smile Matters replied on 28 August 2015

On behalf of our team we are pleased that your problem was sorted out quickly, our aim is always to provide the best service to all our patients. Thank you for your positive review.

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

A very pleasant and assuring experience.

If you want peace of mind and come away very relaxed.You will experience a very professional and successful visit to the the dentist.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 13 April 2015

Smile Matters replied on 08 September 2015

Thank you for our feedback. I am glad that we were able to help you and that you seem to have enjoyed your visit. A relaxed patient is a treat for us as well!