Smile Matters

020 8883 1356 212 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill , London, N10 3SH

Agnese P. gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

very professional and they really take care of patients

very available and helpful even on a Sunday. They've been able to give me the right advice to help me feeling better after surgery and kept checking on me after the emergency appointment. I would 100% recommend it.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 28 June 2017

Smile Matters replied on 10 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our practice, we do like to look after all our patients and making sure they are smiling when we are finished with them!

Highly recommended

Having had the same dentist for many years, I was very pessimistic about finding another that I liked as much but feel very fortunate to have found Smile Matters in Muswell Hill. My stepson recommended it to me and now I'd like to pass that recommendation on. Both receoptionists are extremely helpful and friendly - they return calls and emails promptly and do all they can to make appointments easy and convenient, and the dentist I saw (several times as I had to be referred for root canal treatment and then have a crown fitted), was not only technically very adept but had a lovely manner, was very reassuring and explained everything with great clarity. I highly recommend this practice.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 14 July 2017

Smile Matters replied on 22 July 2017

First we have to thank your stepson for recommending us to you and then we have to say a big thanks to you for taking the time to write a review for us. We do offer a wide range of treatment from check-ups, cosmetic treatments, implant placement and root canal treatment. We also have a specialist who carries out the more complex treatments, to make it more comfortable for our patients. All our team members are motivated to make sure our patients receive the care they deserve and we are very happy to see that you are satisfied.

Excellent family dentist

We have all had positive experiences from children's check ups, to NHS care and some private work. The dentist seems to have more time with you than at other dentists I have seen. They do Saturdays and it is a very friendly place.
The hygienist was also efficient although I would have liked a little more explanation of the intended procedures and findings. I felt a little 'done to' if I'm honest.
Overall delighted to have found a caring and professional dental practice that delivers high quality care.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 07 May 2017

Smile Matters replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, we are delighted to have a professional team who are also very caring, we do offer all dental treatments from general dentistry to implant placement and cosmetic work such as teeth whitening and clear braces. We appreciate your feed back and value them. Please call the practice number on 02088831356 if you need any further information or advice regarding your oral hygiene or arrange an appointment if necessary.

Kind regards, Mojgan Radfar, Practice Manager

Excellent family dentist

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 07 May 2017

Smile Matters has not yet replied.

WR gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Teeth Whitening

Just had our teeth whitened at Smile Matters and we are so pleased with the results.

The dentist and their team gave us excellent care and were extremely professional and caring.

Every step of the procedure was clearly explained to us and completely painless - always a plus when visiting the dentist!! The results were spectacular. Our teeth are several shades lighter and look completely natural.

We are thrilled with the effect and will definitely repeat the process again.

Smile Matters is an excellent practice - we highly recommend them - great staff and a lovely friendly atmosphere.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 26 May 2017

Smile Matters replied on 30 May 2017

Dear patient,

We are delighted that you are enjoying your brighter and whiter teeth, as you know we do different ranges of cosmetic dentistry for all ages and our dentists are more than happy to discuss any issues that you have and will guide you towards a healthier and prettier smile. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we all are thankful to you for your custom and lovely review.

Mojgan Radfar, Practice Manager

Smile Matters review

I have been a patient of Smile Matters for 2 years.
The professional service offered by the dentist, hygienist, nurses, secretary is of excellent level.
The premises are recently redecorated with high level of hygiene and cleanliness.
I would like to recommend this practice to future patients.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

Smile Matters replied on 14 June 2017

Thank you very much for these kind comments. In fact, we are gearing up for some redecoration so any feedback from patients is always welcome!

Mojgan Radfar,

Appointment of 25/04/2017 for Tooth Fracture Rand Filling

I visited Smile Matters for the second time after I had a suffered from a sudden tooth fracture that needed immediate repair. The booking was swiftly arranged from reception within just a period of three days, having to wait only for the previous weekend to pass in through which I was not feeling any pain other than a small tinkling on the surface point where my tooth had been fractured..

I was kindly received on the day by a member of staff and treated by the dentist and their hygienist assistant who in just a period of 30 minutes had repaired my tooth fracture and restored the damage to an excellent finished and polished end result. Very thorough and meticulous on their work and with acute attention to detail the dentist was explaining throughout all stages the working process, while at the same time I was feeling comfortable and was under no pain at all throughout my treatment as the hygienist was very attentive and providing all necessary help where needed.

I think that it is paramount for any patient to feel comfortable and under no pain as there are many people out there who are very intimidated to visit a dental practice simply for fearing pain and discomfort, but I must say that at no point did I feel anything like this on my recent and previous visit to Smile Matters. It simply makes all the difference!

I am very happy to have been treated by the staff and the dentist at the this Practice and I simply can't recommend them enough for the excellent and professional work that they do! I am more than confident to return in the future and also recommend their work to anyone out there.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 July 2017

Smile Matters replied on 19 July 2017

We are very sorry to hear that you had a fractured tooth, but delighted to hear that it is now sorted out for you and that you are happy with the result. Our dentists are fantastic at cosmetic work from tooth whitening to clear braces and veneers. We all are delighted that you are happy with the service we provide. Your detailed review is much appreciated and it has made us all smile. Thank you and hop to see you only for regular check-up and hygiene.

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

if you have trouble with your teeth and live near Muswell...

... from start to finish the service is amazing. I had neglected the dentist for over 20 years -- They found I had no cavities, but suggested I improve gum hygiene . The prices are sensible, they always discuss NHS vs private service prices, and the wait time is negligible. My dentist as well as my hygienist were kind, caring, and I left with better, smoother teeth and improved gums! Smile Matters gets a smile from me!

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 26 April 2017

Smile Matters replied on 29 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a response. It sounds like you were happy with our service, and, better still, with the state of your teeth! Smile away!

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 4 stars

Lovely Practise and staff

The receptionist is lovely, they make you feel at ease and makes sure you are happy before going into your appointment... they are the best receptionist they have!
One of the other receptionist is not so nice and is to pushy and rude.

Dentist are lovely and involve the you in decisions about treatment all the way.
It's clean, easy to get to and in general a lovely practise

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 28 April 2017

Smile Matters replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you for your positive review and we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. The team likes to make sure that you are involved and make the right decision regarding your dental treatment. We are always happy to help and please ask for whoever you like to speak to and they will call you back. The cross-infection control is very highly controlled in the practice and we make sure our patients are well looked-after through different procedures and we are glad to see that you have picked up on it.

Emergency treatment

Yesterday my husband developed severe bleeding from gums after root extraction elsewhere. Smile invited us to go immediately and prioritised his treatment after asking permission from waiting patients. He was treated for 1 1/2 hrs as his condition changed. Throughout the dentist, who luckily is also a doctor, and the dental nurse were superb, calm, skilled and reassuring. My husband is nearly 89 and was very frightened. To be safe, the paramedic was called and arrived within 10 minutes, also calm and skilled as well as kind. This was medical/dental card at its impressive best.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 25 March 2017

Smile Matters replied on 28 March 2017

Thank you for your kind comment, that is what we are here for! Kind regards, the Smile Matters Team