Smile Matters

Address: 212 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill, London, , N10 3SH
Website: Website address not added

Kate B gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent all round service

For me my dentist is more important to me than my GP - I certainly see them more. The dentist at Smile Matters Muswell Hill is excellent. They are thoughtful, kind and gives high quality technical care. The rest of the team are kind and helpful, always trying to help out when needed. Thank you!

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 07 July 2014

Sally-Ann gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Utterly Brilliant

Just the best dental surgery; everyone is so kind and helpful and efficient too. The receptionist is a delight, the dental nurses are the best and the dentists are fantastic. Treatment options are always fully discussed including costs, all treatment is done with care, kindness and skill. And patient care doesn’t end when you walk out the door, a follow-up phone call after extraction is reassuring and so unusual in a busy practice.
My son’s teeth are also cared for by the practice. He is an adult who has autism with accompanying SLD and epilepsy. His treatment is faultless. He is happy to attend dental appointments and is relaxed during treatment because his needs are sympathetically met.
It is wonderful to have such a dental practice within reach.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 04 June 2014

Wilma gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent and Professional

I recently got my wisdom tooth extracted and was very anxious as my tooth was sitting at a difficult angle. The staff helped relieve my anxieties and informed me of everything they were going to do. I had no problems having my tooth extracted. The dentist is very professional and all the staff are very welcoming and friendly.

I would definitely recommend this dental practice.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 02 June 2014

Wilma gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent, professional service

I recently had my wisdom tooth extracted and was very anxious as my tooth was sitting at a difficult angle. The staff were very professional and understanding of my anxieties. The dentist informed me fully of all he planned to do and managed to extract my tooth with no problems.

The staff are very professional and friendly and I would highly recommend everyone to use Smile Matters.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 02 June 2014

Audrey gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

I am very impressed with the level of service I have received with Smile Matters. All of the team are very welcoming and professional. As a nervous patient I felt at ease very quickly and I was given as much (or as little) explanation as I wanted to hear about my treatment; how much it would cost, how it would be done, and what to expect from the recovery period. It has defintely been a very positive experiece and I would not hesitate in recommending this practice to anyone.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 29 May 2014

Smile Matters replied on 05 June 2014

Dear Audrey, Thank you for your kind feedback on your experience with us. It is important to us that all patients have a clear understanding of the treatment that our dentists propose; in this way everybody is happy and the final result is usually much more satisfying.
We hope that you consider regular visits to maintain great oral health now that you feel confident about visiting dentists.
Thank you for letting us make you smile!

Diego gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Very good dental practice. I recommend it!

I called them this morning and ask them if they had an appointment. I was there 1 hour later and they visited me and gave me all the answers that I was looking for. The doctor is very professional and the practice looks very clean tidy and kept in good order.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 04 April 2014

Donna Fisk gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding service

I have been with this dentist, all my life. All I can say is the care and service given is the best service I could of asked for. I would definately refer anyone to this dentist as they put the patient first. I am a nervous patient when it comes to dentists but I am always talked through each process and put at ease. My son is treated with a VIP treatment and is always at ease with his dentist. First class service from a first class team.

Donna Fisk

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 22 March 2014

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist ever!

I've visited quite a few Dentists in the past and this one is by far the best. Staff were polite and very knowegable. The whole experience was relaxing and reassurring.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 11 March 2014

Robert gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Careful and thorough

I was happy with the advice about options, and with the careful treatment.

My dentist also recognised I was over-brushing, and went to some trouble advising me on better care.

I observed the dentist dealing with another, clearly over-worried, patient in a most caring way.

Recommended.

Visited in September 2012. Posted on 01 March 2014

ruthee gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

The best!

I am so impressed with the dentist, hygienist and reception staff here, they are incredibly helpful, understanding and professional. I was absolutely terrified of going to the dentist (having put it off for a very long time and also my mum is severely dental phobic so it was something I've always been scared of!) and I cannot believe how good they were with me, I really cannot recommend them highly enough.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 09 February 2014