Angle House Orthodontics

020 8367 3441 Angle House, 39 The Ridgeway, Enfield , Middx, EN2 8PD

Sarah-jane gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

Super Treatment

This is a wonderful place, both my children have been under there care, with outstanding results! I shall miss the lovely receptionist's who have always been so warm and friendly.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 08 June 2017

Angle House Orthodontics has not yet replied.

S. Flicker gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

A very helpful, friendly and professional team.

We found our visits to Angle House extremely pleasant. We were put at ease by the warm and welcoming front-line reception staff, and the politeness and professionalism of the the orthodontist. Appointments were catered precisely for our benefit due to work constraints and my children's exams schedules.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 15 April 2017

Angle House Orthodontics has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 3 stars

Good

The place in itself is very good no doubt about it and the doctors are proficient too but they can be a little rough and uncaring.
Also I do understand that they have a lot of people calling them in all the time but I had to hear "Excellent customer service" replay again and again for more than an hour and half. It was quite annoying as I have seen that they have only 2 receptionist and most of the time only one handles the call while the other handles the customers. Maybe they should employee one more because I was "second in the queue" for more than an hour and half.
The place in itself and the receptionist are nice though, just that the traffic does irritate me a lot.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 07 February 2017

Angle House Orthodontics replied on 09 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to comment which will help us to improve our service. I’m sorry on this occasion the service we have provided has fallen below the standard we expect. We will incorporate your comments in our planning and training.
We also have individual feedback cards in the practice, which allow you to make specific comments about an individual who has looked after you.
These are anonymous and valuable in giving individual feedback. Please pick up a card the next time you are in the practice.
If there is anything more we can do to make your experience more pleasant please do ask to speak with the manager at the practice.

Brunilda Kapllani gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

Dentist

Extremely happy with my daughters treatment the change is drastic and her smile is wonderful she had a complicated case but we were never pushed and took our time and it resulted in a beautiful smile that will last her a lifetime

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 12 April 2016

Angle House Orthodontics replied on 13 June 2016

Thank you for your kind feedback - we are pleased both you and your daughter enjoyed our service - Thank you from the Team