Angle House Orthodontics

020 8367 3441 Angle House, 39 The Ridgeway, Enfield , Middx, EN2 8PD

Sarah-jane gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

Super Treatment

This is a wonderful place, both my children have been under there care, with outstanding results! I shall miss the lovely receptionist's who have always been so warm and friendly.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 08 June 2017

S. Flicker gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

A very helpful, friendly and professional team.

We found our visits to Angle House extremely pleasant. We were put at ease by the warm and welcoming front-line reception staff, and the politeness and professionalism of the the orthodontist. Appointments were catered precisely for our benefit due to work constraints and my children's exams schedules.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 15 April 2017

Anonymous gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 3 stars

Good

The place in itself is very good no doubt about it and the doctors are proficient too but they can be a little rough and uncaring.
Also I do understand that they have a lot of people calling them in all the time but I had to hear "Excellent customer service" replay again and again for more than an hour and half. It was quite annoying as I have seen that they have only 2 receptionist and most of the time only one handles the call while the other handles the customers. Maybe they should employee one more because I was "second in the queue" for more than an hour and half.
The place in itself and the receptionist are nice though, just that the traffic does irritate me a lot.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 07 February 2017

Angle House Orthodontics replied on 09 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to comment which will help us to improve our service. I’m sorry on this occasion the service we have provided has fallen below the standard we expect. We will incorporate your comments in our planning and training.
We also have individual feedback cards in the practice, which allow you to make specific comments about an individual who has looked after you.
These are anonymous and valuable in giving individual feedback. Please pick up a card the next time you are in the practice.
If there is anything more we can do to make your experience more pleasant please do ask to speak with the manager at the practice.

Brunilda Kapllani gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

Dentist

Extremely happy with my daughters treatment the change is drastic and her smile is wonderful she had a complicated case but we were never pushed and took our time and it resulted in a beautiful smile that will last her a lifetime

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 12 April 2016

Angle House Orthodontics replied on 13 June 2016

Thank you for your kind feedback - we are pleased both you and your daughter enjoyed our service - Thank you from the Team

Anonymous gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

Happy patient!!

I am a private patient and have been attending here since last July, I could not fault the way I have been treated and highly recommend my dentist. The change has made a huge impact on my confidence. The customer service from meeting with the manager to discuss cost and payment plan through to reception has been to a high standard. I'm looking forward to seeing the final result later this year! Thank you Angle House for helping my achieve the smile I so desperately want.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 15 May 2015

Anonymous gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 4 stars

orthodentist trip

nice friendly surgery, dentist always lets you know what is going on, and talks to children on the same level and always very nice.,

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 06 May 2014

Angle House Orthodontics replied on 15 June 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve our service.

Upset mother gave Angle House Orthodontics a rating of 1 stars

Nightmare!

My son was referred to Angle House (Ridgeway) and after a short wait we were duly offered an appointment for a consultation.
After unparalleled rudeness by the reception staff, who are ill mannered individuals, we were seen by the orthodontist, who was brisk, very rushed but suitably pleasant.
I was told within about 30 seconds on entering the room that my son, did need treatment but didn't qualify for NHS treatment. I accepted this news and the quotation, which seemed on par with the annual budget allocated to feed a small country, and signed up for the monthly direct debit. I was supplied a pen.
We returned for the appointments over the next year and without exception had to wait before being seen (on one occasion forgotten about) and then the usual pleasant and ever so brisk service from the orthodontist resumed. On completion of treatment, my sons braces were ripped out at the speed of light. At the time, we smiled at the swiftness and exactness, it was only later my son would pay the price. We left the surgery with big white smiles, his from relief at the treatment being over and mine from relief that we could consider family holidays again! Over the next few months my sons teeth started to look decayed, brown and stained. I was really concerned as oral hygiene has always been prioritised and my son has always been meticulous. He became very self conscious and stopped smiling. I took him to our dentist, who looked at me with alarm and said they thought that he may have enamel hypoplasia (deficient or irregular tooth enamel). We were both shocked as this condition is something you would expect to be identified at an earlier age. My dentist referred us to the Eastman Dental Hospital, whilst we were waiting for the appointment to come through, I tried to console my son and answer his many questions about treatment he could have to have nice teeth again. Finally, we were seen by a team at Eastmans who were also baffled at first, until one of them noticed the irregular surface of his teeth looked like residual cement from his braces, which being porous had become stained and grubby. It was not enamel hypoplasia at all but residual cement chunks from his braces. Not just on one tooth but scattered all over his teeth. Sloppy removal by the orthodontist had left chunks of cement all over his teeth which over the 6 months since removal of the braces, had stained and presented an unhealthy sight indeed. The cement was carefully removed (slowly and methodically), this was less than ideal as its another occasion where potentially enamel can be removed leaving his teeth even more vulnerable.
When I think I paid for the treatment, ahead of other family commitments I feel really cross. I had ridiculous waiting times, rushed treatment, rude receptionists and months of upset, anxiety and worry. My recommendation would be to go elsewhere.

Visited in June 2013. Posted on 08 April 2015

Angle House Orthodontics replied on 15 June 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Firstly please accept our sincere apology for your experience with the service we provided. We aim to learn from all customer experience and also want to address all concerns raised. We always aim to offer all of our patients the highest standard of treatment therefore we are very disappointed that we have failed to meet these standards on this occasion. Please we ask you to contact the Practice Manager on 020 8367 3441 or email info.enfield@anglehouse.com to discuss how we can remedy your complaint.