Tewkesbury House Dental Practice

01684 276937 23 Barton Street, Tewkesbury , Gloucester, GL20 5PR

Sharon Millar gave Tewkesbury House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very nervous but dentist was brilliant

I was a new and very nervous patient but from the moment I went through the door the staff were extremely helpful and I felt at ease. I booked to see the dentist and cannot praise them enough for the treatment I have received - the dentist is an excellent and obviously very professional dentist! I thoroughly recommend this dental practice and cannot fault them in any way. Thank you!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 31 July 2017

Fantastic

Have always had a brilliant experience at this dental practice. The dentists and other staff members are welcoming and explain everything in detail. Would definitely recommend!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 29 June 2017

Excellent Practice

I have been a patient at this Dentist for a number of years. I can honestly say that I have always found the staff very friendly and helpful. The receptionists are very professional, friendly, helpful and look to assist wherever possible. The Dentists I have had are very professional too and will always give constructive advise and talk through options available for treatment.

I recently had a normal check up arranged, however prior to this required additional treatment . The receptionist advised me of a cancelation that had occurred and the dentist completed the treatment accordingly, The Dentist again explained the problem and offered different levels of treatment, without any "hard sell". I would recommended this practice from the experience I have had over a number of years.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 18 May 2017

New dentist

With my dentist closing I got in a panic....thankfully the people at Tewkesbury house registered me and my family straight away and I have had my first appt. My dentist was so nice and friendly and so was the nurse. Thanks team!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 14 March 2017

Tewkesbury House Dental Practice replied on 12 April 2017

Hi,

Many Thanks for leaving a review for our practice and I am glad we could accommodate you so quickly,

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Outstanding

I cannot fault this dentist, my particular dentist is very professional yet friendly and provides a very high standard of care! The staff are always friendly, understanding and accommodating where possible! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new dentist!

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 03 March 2017

Tewkesbury House Dental Practice replied on 15 March 2017

Hi, Thank you for leaving feedback for our practice, it is much appreciated as we like to share this information with the team. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brilliant service

I recently found out my dental practice was closing so registered my whole family at your practice. I was thoroughly impressed with how polite and friendly everyone was and was delighted that I was made an appointment for the following week. My 2 year old daughter was also fitted in at the same time despite not having an appointment. The dentist I saw was lovely and so patient especially with my daughter. I will definitely be recommending this practice.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 28 February 2017

Tewkesbury House Dental Practice replied on 15 March 2017

Thank you for your lovely feedback on NHS choices, it really is great for the team to see and know they are making a positive impact on our patients. I hope you will be happy at our practice and we can build a strong relationship.

We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reception

I have to say I was in a lot of pain and the reception team worked so hard to get me seen by a dentist the same day...so thankful .thanks again!!

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 04 February 2017

Tewkesbury House Dental Practice replied on 15 March 2017

I am glad we were able to assist you when you were in pain, we have a duty of care to our patients and I am glad to see the team are recognising this and supporting our patients.

Joe gave Tewkesbury House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A good visit!

As a new patient this was my first visit to this Dental Practice. Initially there was some confusion about my appointment, it had been inadvertently cancelled however the receptionist very quickly dealt with the problem, enabling me to still see the dentist at the same time as booked. The dentist was very thorough and explained things very well in a well thoughr out and logical way. The dentist was enthusiastic and very welcoming.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 17 January 2017

Tewkesbury House Dental Practice replied on 20 January 2017

Hi

I am so happy all ended well for you. We apologise for any confusion. Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback it is great to receive so as a practice we can focus on areas that need improvement.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind Regards,

Elizabeth Marshall
Practice Manager
Tewkesbury House

An outstanding service

Literally the most comprehensive advice I've ever had

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 13 December 2016

Tewkesbury House Dental Practice replied on 15 December 2016

Hi

Thank you for leaving us some feedback this is always appreciated, and gives an opportunity to improve. I am glad you received the advice you needed.

We will see you again soon.

Great dentist

Made you feel relaxed, explained things clearly

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 13 December 2016

Tewkesbury House Dental Practice replied on 15 December 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your lovely comment and, we hope you have a lovely Christmas!!

We will see you soon.