Hill Street Dental Practice

01283 568776 Hill Street Health and Well Being Centre, Hill Street, Stapenhill , Burton On Trent, DE15 9LD

Arthur Roe gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Check up

visit today great dentist all staff are always pleasant and helpful best dentist I have ever had been with this practice for 8 years

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 April 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 25 April 2017

Thank you for providing us with feedback on NHS Choices. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the treatment you received from your dentist and dental nurse and that you have happily attended the practice for 8 years. Thank you again for your kind comments and we will see you at your next dental visit!

Nathan Newbold gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely dentist

I was always scared of the dentist and hadn't been for 6 years. However after my first appointment I overcame my fear as the dentist and dental nurse were lovely. I ended up having about 10 appointments to sort out my teeth as had fillings and a root canal. My dentist is amazing and I would highly recommend this dental practice.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 09 March 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 24 March 2017

Thank you for your kind comments on NHS Choices. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the treatment you received from your dentist and dental nurse. We are always happy to hear that a patient would recommend us to friends and family. Thank you again, we will see you at your next dental visit.

Anonymous gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A friendly practice with a professional approach

I have been with this practice 5 years and never had a bad experience. The staff are helpful and friendly. I am currently working away from Burton but happy to make the trip over to keep the connection. Thanks for the great service.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 15 February 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Tooth out appointment

Very pleased with my treatment here, I had tooth ache and they got me in on the same day and the dentist did the treatment there and then so I was out of pain for the weekend, can't thank them enough

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 01 February 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 16 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us about your visit. We are very pleased to hear that you were provided with treatment that resulted in you being out of pain on the same day as you requested an appointment. We look forward to seeing you at your next dental visit, enjoy your pain free weekend! Thank you again.

John Clifford gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

No Appointment

My wife and I turned up together for our booked Appointments on Wednesday 25th January, 2017 to be told my wife had an appointment but I didn't. Strange as they were both booked on the same day!! We were told that as I was not on "The System" that only one of us would be able to see the Dentist. As my wife went in 15 minutes early for her appointment I found this rather strange that they could not fit me in, and I could not have my 6 monthly check up which normally only takes a few minutes. However there was no give, and I had to rebook another appointment. On returning home I was able to produce the appointment letter for both of us from my filing system. Still feeling annoyed I returned with this letter which confirmed my appointment to be given the usual "Get Me Out" comment of "All I can do is apologise, you are not on the System". Still there was no give. Not very good Patient Care. Most Medical Professionals would have gone out of their way to fit in the Appointment when the mistake was down to them. My "System" is obviously better than yours.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 27 January 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 31 January 2017

Thank you for providing us with feedback on NHS Choices. We apologise that you experienced problems when attending for your appointment. We constantly look to improve our services and take all feedback that we receive seriously. If you could please contact the practice manager directly to go through any issues you may have had when attending the practice, we can properly look into your concerns. Thank you again.

Anonymous gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Cancelled appointments again and again and yet again

After having a check up and needing treatment I had to wait 3 weeks for an appointment only to be phoned on the day of the appointment and told that it had to be cancelled due to the dentist being ill and rebooked 2 weeks later. I waited the 2 weeks only to be phoned again an hour and a half before my appointment to be told the same dentist was ill again and my appointment would have to be cancelled which I was not happy about but hey what can you do if they're ill, I rebooked for the following week which was today and guess what! I received a call to say they were ill yet again and had to be cancelled, I had a bit of a moan at the person on the phone which I would like to apologise for as it wasn't their fault. I actually feel sorry for the rest of the staff as they were polite and phoned as soon as they knew they were ill on each occasion. I really think someone should be looking into this as I can;t be the only person with problems like this at this practice. Obviously I will not be recommending this dentist to anyone.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 25 January 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 30 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We apologise that your appointments were cancelled; we take all feedback very seriously and we constantly look to improve our services. We would be very grateful if you could contact the practice manager directly to go through any issues you may have had with your experience at our practice so we can properly look into your concerns. Thank you again.

Highly recommend

Very good practice, friendly staff and dentists. I would highly recommend.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 05 January 2017

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 11 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind feedback on NHS Choices. We are extremely happy to hear that your visit was of a high standard and that you were happy with the treatment that you received. We look forward to seeing you at your next dental visit, thank you again.

F read gave Hill Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

First class treatment and reception service

From the moment I registered I was impressed with how helpful the reception staff were and appointment time was fast due to sever pain and the dentist was kind patience and dental nurse all so explained the proceedure put at ease and all the staff and dentist was so kind and considerate and allso the hygenist was very kind too.i would defently recommend this dental practice

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 21 December 2016

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 03 January 2017

Thank you so much for your kind comments on NHS Choices. We are extremely grateful that you have taken the time to pass on your positive feedback about your visit to Hill Street Dental Practice. We are always happy to hear when a patient is pleased with our service and would recommend us to family and friends. Your kind feedback has been passed onto the team. We look forward to seeing you at your next dental visit, thank you again.

Excellent dental practice.

Moreover I found all the staff extremely helpful, kind and friendly. In particular the dentist was very understanding having acknowledged my apprehension ,they undertook my dental extraction swiftly and painfree!

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 19 December 2016

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 19 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback about your dental visit. We are extremely grateful that you have written kind comments about our service on NHS Choices. We strive to provide a high standard of care to all of our patients and are always happy to hear when a patient has had a positive experience visiting the practice. We look forward to seeing you at your next dental visit, thank you again.

Lovely team

Very lovely practice. Everyone is so reassuring and friendly, they make you feel welcome and as relaxed as possible. Would definitely recommend.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 14 December 2016

Hill Street Dental Practice replied on 16 December 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback on NHS Choices. The team at Hill Street Dental Practice always try our hardest to make all of our patients feel comfortable and at ease when they visit us - we are very glad that this is the experience that you had. We look forward to seeing you at your next dental visit, thank you.