Newmarket Road Dentistry

01223 321855 Newmarket Road Dentistry, 165-167 Newmarket Road , Cambridge, CB5 8HA

Hughesie gave Newmarket Road Dentistry a rating of 5 stars

The best dental practice I've used

I've now seen two dentists at this practice, both compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough and helpful in explaining everything I needed to know. I have a long term condition that affects the nerves in my face, so expertise and gentleness are absolutely vital to me. The practice have a first rate hygienist who has done more for my dental health than any other dental health professional. I was sad when my last dentist retired, a lovely person who I actually enjoyed seeing (unlike many other dentists in the past.) But I have to admit that the move to this practice has made a real difference to my health overall, due especially to the hygienist. Because of my condition, my dental health affects all areas of my health, so finding the best dental practice for me make a great difference to my life.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 18 July 2017

Dear Hughesie,

Thank you for the very kind review. The team at Newmarket Road Dentistry are delighted to hear the positive impact that your treatment with us has had on your life, Patient care and wellbeing are extremely important us. We look forward to seeing in the future.

may6 gave Newmarket Road Dentistry a rating of 5 stars

recent visit for a filling .

I was very happy with the treatment I received . everyone is helpful and friendly . the dentist is very Professional and puts you at your ease . I have been coming here for the last 4 years I can highly recommend .

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 25 July 2017

Newmarket Road Dentistry has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Newmarket Road Dentistry a rating of 5 stars

Really positive

Have had several check ups here which were fine. Needed a tooth extraction which was explained clearly and logically so I knew it was the right thing. It was quick and not anywhere near as bad as I had expected! I have only had one dentist and they have been excellent.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017

Dear Patient,
The team at Newmarket Road Dentistry are delighted to hear that you are pleased with the treatment you have received. Patient care is extremely important us and we always strived to make patients feel as at ease as possible. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Framweta gave Newmarket Road Dentistry a rating of 4 stars

Successful Root Canal Treatment

I have just completed a four-part Root Canal treatment spread over a period of nineteen weeks. I am very satisfied with both the conduct and outcome of the treatment, as well as the reception I received from Newmarket Road dentistry. So far, I have not experienced any pain with the treated tooth. I would recommend this dentistry to anyone. In closing, I would like to thank the dentist and staff for their kind and professional manner in which they treated me.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 15 July 2017

Dear Framweta,
Thank you for the very kind review. The team at Newmarket Road Dentistry are very happy to hear that we could for fill your expectations and that you would happily recommend us to others. Patient care is extremely important us and we always strived to make patients feel welcome and as at ease as possible. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Lizzy gave Newmarket Road Dentistry a rating of 5 stars

A great dentist for a people with a phobia!

I am terrified of dentists so I've been thrilled to find such a great one! After explaining my concerns I've received thoughtful and sensitive treatment from the dentist and the hygienist and they've never once made me feel silly for having such an irrational fear. They've really looked after me and I'd recommend them to anyone with a similar phobia (or without!).

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 15 May 2017

Newmarket Road Dentistry replied on 22 May 2017

Dear Lizzy,
Thank you for your excellent review, we are delighted you had such a great experience with us. We take patient care very seriously within Antwerp Dental Group. It is very common for people to feel nervous when coming to the dentist; it makes the team at Newmarket Road Dentistry very pleased that we could make you feel so at easy, we work very hard to create the most relaxed atmosphere we can.

Jane gave Newmarket Road Dentistry a rating of 5 stars

Straightforward and trustworthy

I only had a check up but I was treated very well during the appointment - the dentist made me feel very comfortable, listened to me and gave me good advice.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 28 March 2017

Dear Jane,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a very lovely review and that you felt you were treated well; we are very pleased that we could put you at ease. We work very hard to provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to try and help all our patents feel as relaxed as possible. We feel that it is very important that all out patents feel they can trust their dentist. Customer service and patient care is the first priority within Antwerp Dental Group and we are always striving to meet all our patients’ needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Simon gave Newmarket Road Dentistry a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

I've been a patient for about 2 years now after transferring from a practice in Cambridge with very poor service. This place couldn't be better: friendly staff, clear explanations and no fuss.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 28 March 2017

Newmarket Road Dentistry replied on 05 May 2017

Dear Simon, Thank you for taking the time to write us a very positive review. We are glad that you felt you were treated well; we work very hard to provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to try and help all our patents feel as at ease as possible. We feel that it is very important that all our patents feel they can trust their dentist and that all explanations are clear and easy to understand, to aid you in making an informed choice regarding your treatment. Customer service and patient care is the first priority within Antwerp Dental Group and we are always striving to meet all our patients’ needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Miss Johnson gave Newmarket Road Dentistry a rating of 4 stars

Dental hygienist

I was nervous about having these appointments, but much more relaxed at my second visit. The dental hygienist made my teeth look great I definitely consider it money well spent.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 10 April 2017

Dear Miss Johnson,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a very lovely review. We are delighted that you felt you were treated well and that you are pleased with the results of your treatment; we work very hard to provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to try and help all our patents feel as at ease as possible. We feel that it is very important that all our patents feel they can trust our dental professionals and that we offer the highest standard of care with the best value for money. Customer service and patient care is the first priority within Antwerp Dental Group and we are always striving to meet all our patients’ needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Igne gave Newmarket Road Dentistry a rating of 5 stars

Best Dental Service Ever

I highly recommend Newmarket Road Dentistry as they provide a top quality service and all people working there are extremely friendly. I honestly feel very pleased and happy during every visit!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 21 March 2017

Dear Igne,
Thank you for taking to time to write us a very kind and positive review. We are so happy that you have always had a positive experience with us and we will continue to work hard to provide you with the best service and the highest level of patient care. We take customer service and patient care within Antwerp Dental Group very seriously and are always striving to meet all our patients’ needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Anonymous gave Newmarket Road Dentistry a rating of 5 stars

Won't put off the dentist ever again A******

Having had bad experiences with dentists before I'm so glad I've found a decent one! My dentist was very friendly and understanding. The receptionist is great and my kids aren't afraid to go to the dentist anymore. Great service!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 21 March 2017

Dear Patient,
Thank you for taking to time to write us a very kind and positive review. We are very pleased that we have been able to restore your faith in dentistry and that your children are not afraid anymore. We pride ourselves on being a family practice and try to make every patient feel welcome. We work very hard to provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all our patents. We take customer service and patient care within Antwerp Dental Group very seriously and are always striving to meet all our patients’ needs. We look forward to seeing you and your family at your next visit.