Rodericks Dental - Rugby

01788 550291 Rugby Dental Practice, 8 Regent Place , Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 2PN

Anonymous gave Rodericks Dental - Rugby a rating of 1 stars

Very unhappy

I found this site and decided to write a review because I am still very upset after my last visit 6 months ago. I have now had a reminder email since I am due to get a check up again, but I would rather not go than return here. I have been a reasonably happy patient at this surgery for 8 years. I went for a normal 6 month checkup. Dentist descaled and cleaned teeth. During this process it would appear the dentist cut back my gums all around my mouth. It was very sore and painful and bloody. I had no problem before I went it was just a check-up.. My gums bled every time I cleaned my teeth for about a month after this experience, until in the end I did not clean them for two days until they healed. I bought an alcohol free mouthwash to help when normally I do not use one at all. Since I have never had bleeding gums before this and always clean my teeth 2-3 times every day all my life ( I am 52) I was very upset by this. After 6 months they are just about healed although they are taking some time returning to where the dentist removed them from the tops of my teeth. I brush carefully downwards each day and they are improving slowly. I will not be going back here and am looking for a new dentist.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 24 May 2017

Rodericks Dental - Rugby has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Rodericks Dental - Rugby a rating of 1 stars

inexperience, rough treatment & failure to cure problem

Went in to get a repair on a teeth with a broken corner, 3 hours later, that part got broken again, waited a week or 2 to redo it, took less than 3 mins & came out, 2 weeks later, broken again, asked for refund, I was arranged to see another dentist instead after another week, in the end, the dentist said it was a difficult part to repair & suggested to just polish the shape part off without repair! I had it finally properly repaired in Beijing, China! I had lots of dentist visits experience to know that an lazar gun needs to point at repaired part for a minute to securely glue the 3M materials to one's teeth, but this was never done at this practise! Very disappointed with such extremely poor service & could tell due to being an NHS patient, doctor could only spend minutes of treatment time and therefore it was a rush to get you out asap! Terrible service & experience !! Will not go to this practise again !

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 08 April 2017

Rodericks Dental - Rugby replied on 17 May 2017

We take all feedback very seriously and we constantly look to improve our services.

Please feel free to contact the practice manager directly to go through any issues you may have had during your treatment with us and then we can properly look into your concerns, as we would very much value further direct and detailed feedback from you.

Emma Logan gave Rodericks Dental - Rugby a rating of 5 stars

Can't recommend enough

I can't rate my dentist enough! After my tooth broke horribly I was expecting to loose it but after getting a very prompt emergency appointment the dentist explained my choices very professionally and sensitively, putting me completely at ease. The consequent root canal I had was so well performed it was positively relaxing! Thank you so much to all involved in my care. I feel very fortunate to have found such a skill full and accommodating dentist.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 02 February 2016

Rodericks Dental - Rugby replied on 20 May 2016

Thank You for your wonderful comments, Here at Rugby Dental Practice we always aim to provide the best possible service and care for our valued patients,
we shall pass your comments to our team.