AP Dental Practice

020 7607 1557 300 Caledonian Road , London, N1 1BB

Helen Drew gave AP Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A great Dental Practice

I've visited this practice three times now and rate it as excellent. The dentist took the time to explain things clearly to me and gave very good advice tailored to my circumstances to help me prevent future dental problems; I trust their judgement and feel that they would only recommend an intervention like a filling if it was necessary. The reception staff are friendly, and after a 20 min search for my lost phone in which all the staff, including the dentist, participated with gusto all were delightful and polite even when I discovered I'd stupidly put it in a hidden pocket of my coat after all. Highly recommended.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 20 March 2017

Great practice - best dentist I've been to

Small practice, recommended to me by a friend at work. Simple to sign up, very friendly staff. Appointments available at lunchtime, so was possible to visit without taking time off, even though they're only open 9am to 5pm.

Not a shinny gleaming waiting room or anything fancy, but it's clean and well run. I received a much better, more organised, and higher quality service than at a private dentist I visited recently before I knew about this practice.

Clear about costs, no nonsense referrals, good advice.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 16 February 2017

Anonymous gave AP Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

This is the greatest dental practice I've ever been to!

Excellent dentist and staff! Effective and painless, welcoming and kind. Everything is perfect! I highly recommend AP Dental Practice!

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 26 August 2016

highly recommended

It was my first time to go to a dentist in this country and I am glad I have found such a good dentist. They were very friendly, which made me feel less nervous. They also spoke very clearly so I could understand. I will definitely come back.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 12 January 2016

Mims gave AP Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service and knowledgeable dentist

I came in to have a check up after having not gone to the dentist in a few years. They were excellent at explaining what work I needed doing and why it had happened. They were also so great at putting my mind at ease and calming my nerves. I first had a regular clean up which was painless and quick in comparison to other dentists I had been to.

I then had a filling. I had read online that these were considered quite painful but again I felt nothing!

Highly recommend the dentist and their team, 100% will be going back for future appointments (and hopefully more regularly).

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 30 November 2015

Best dentist I've ever visited

I don't normally leave reviews but felt I had to just to say how wonderful this dentist is! Cannot fault anything about the practice and would recommend it, especially if, like me, you have been avoiding going to the dentist! Made the experience almost relaxing, thanks.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 17 September 2015

Anonymous gave AP Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist I've ever been to!

I wouldn't normally write a review of a dentist but my experience has been so exceptional I thought I should.

This is a small dental practice, very friendly and the dentist, the dentist is fantastic. The dentist has such a lovely friendly demeanour and made me feel so relaxed about treatment I had delayed due to a bad experience elsewhere and felt really anxious about.

Their work too was great and I wish I had found this surgery years ago!

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 24 August 2015

Brilliant practice

This a small but amazing run practice and the dentist is brilliant, has always explained the cost of the treatment to avoid nasty suprises and was really good with my three year old son.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 02 July 2015

Anonymous gave AP Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

No treatment yet, but excellent first impression

I've just visited this practice for the first time and was very impressed by the ease of making an appointment, their punctuality in keeping it, the courtesy of both reception and dental staff, and most of all by the dentist's full and clear explanation of the state of my teeth and my treatment options. I'll return when necessary, and hope to be able to give as favourable an account of my actual treatment.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 12 March 2015

hotelchamp gave AP Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

This is one of the best dental practices I have visited for many years, including the receptionist, nurse and dentist. I would have no hesitation in recommending this practice.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 12 February 2015