Burnham House Dental Practice

01278 782742 Burnham House Dental Practice, 13 Abingdon Street , Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset, TA8 1PH

Love it !

Just great, highly recommend this practice.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 09 June 2017

Burnham House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Family friendly

My children enjoy going to this dentist, I find it to be a very relaxed atmosphere whilst still achieving the clinical expectations I would expect.
Overall I would recommend this practice, its very friendly and welcoming, usually quick to get an app as well.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 13 June 2017

Burnham House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

LucyClare80 gave Burnham House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Simply cannot fault

I have had issues with my teeth for a long long time, and have a slight case of dental phobia which means I usually get uncontrollably shaky and panicky when sat in a dentists chair. This year I decided that I needed to get it sorted so I called Burnham House and booked an appointment to see what I needed to get done. The reception staff were lovely and booked my appointment quickly. I cannot thank them all enough, I have been seeing a wonderful dentist who has been calm and confident in my treatment. This has meant that in the last week I have had 2 extractions and 3 fillings, something I honestly never thought I could do. I am over the moon that I have finally found a dentist who has been understanding of my panicky nature and treated me with kindness and care. I will continue to keep up with my appointments and have recommended the practice to many friends. Thank you all so much!

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 24 January 2017

Burnham House Dental Practice replied on 31 January 2017

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we always try to offer the highest standards along with a friendly and welcoming environment, it is always nice to hear a scenario such as yours and we will take great pleasure in continuing your care. Thank you.

Dan gave Burnham House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

very pleased

Really happy with my treatment, staff were really friendly and dentist was brilliant, listened to my needs and sorted it straight away, very professional.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 08 December 2016

Burnham House Dental Practice replied on 19 December 2016

Thank you for you lovely feedback, our aim is to always give the best possible care.

The Da Vinci of dentists

I took a picture of my poorly tooth a week before my appointment. I then took another after I had been seen. I keep showing the pictures to anyone who will listen and nearly everyone says 'Wow'. My tooth looks amazing, the pressure has gone, no pain in the mornings, no blackness on the edge. It is like it was 10 years ago and best of all: they did it on Saturday! The dentist took loads of X-rays, checked every tooth and then did more X-rays. They told me exactly what they were doing and was very professional throughout. They took time to make sure I was comfortable and kept me fully informed all the way through. The nurses were charming, reception welcoming and I felt very calm and valued. I am an Optician, so I understand professionalism. It was a great mix with a personal touch. No one likes to have teeth worked on, but this was excellent. Far better than when I was private when I worked in London. A customer for life....

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 13 July 2016

Burnham House Dental Practice replied on 17 October 2016

Fantastic ! We always aim to give the best we possibly can to all patients and on reading that we have succeeded. Thank you so much for the feedback and we are really pleased that you were so happy with your treatment and the outcome. We look forward to being able to continue this service for you.

very happy

It was my first time at the practice and I was very happy with the friendly and professional service I received from all the staff. My treatment was great, everything was explained really well. I was very pleased to learn that they have a hygienist and they also offer late nights and Saturdays, I would highly recommend this practice.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 04 July 2016

Burnham House Dental Practice replied on 17 October 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very pleased that you were so happy with the service you received and we look forward to continuing this for you.

new patient

My daughter and I came to see the new dentist at the practice today, who was very patient with my little girl who was a bit nervous going to a different practice for the first time. I would definitely recommend this practice.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 13 July 2016

Burnham House Dental Practice replied on 17 October 2016

Thank you very much for your comments, that is great that your daughter was happy, we always strive to provide a friendly and caring environment and look forward to seeing her again soon.