Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital

Exmoor Street , W10 6DZ

Based on 27 ratings for this clinic

Based on 27 ratings for this clinic

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Unbelievably rude and patronising!

I have never had such rude receptionist, they seem more concerned with chatting to each other than the patients, very unhelpful and patronising when asked anything, considering this service is women based im ashamed, the entrance changed but there was no notice given so had to walk around the entire building, then to be greeted by the most unprofessional and rude reception staff, doctors are brilliant though, please change the front of house let's down the clinic

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 02 August 2017

Monique M gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

100% Recommend!

I was fitted for an IUD today and was feeling very anxious. I did have to wait 45 minutes, so be sure to leave extra time for your visit! Eh, what can ya do. The doctor is a pro and the assistant was very sweet and let me hold their hand while I was being fitted. They kept me calm and feeling comfortable! It was over before I knew it and I only experienced mild discomfort as I took the doctor's recommendation to get a numbing shot. I'm very pleased overall with this clinic and would definitely choose to visit here again! Thanks so much Raymede team!!!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 11 August 2017

Nadine gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Extremely caring and informative

I recently attended the Raymede clinic for a coil fitting. I wanted to write a review because my experience there was such a good one and I felt very lucky to be able to attend this clinic. From the reception staff to the nurses who were not only efficient but very welcoming and caring.
I would particularly like to mention the doctor who did my fitting. The doctor talked to me at length about my options and made recommendations, but also listened to my wishes for my own body. The doctor made the experience (which can be an uncomfortable one) a pleasant, caring experience and was incredibly pain free. I feel so lucky to have been able to attend this clinic and I would recommend it to any woman. Thank you everyone at Raymede

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 21 August 2017

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great experience, highly recommended!

I recently went to the clinic to change my IUD following some recommendations. And I was extremely delighted with the service provided. The doctor was very kind, patient and did a great job. I was a bit apprehensive before going but they've done the job in a gentle and quick way!
I don't agree with some previous reviews about the staff: it is very friendly!
However I agree with some comments: I tried to call several times to book an appointment but nobody ever answered. I had to go to the clinic to book it and then it was very quick: I had an appointment for the following week.

I recommend this clinic to anybody looking for an efficient service and very professional staff!!
Thanks again for this great experience.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 12 July 2017

Joe W gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Disorganised and unprofessional

Disorganised: They don't seem to know what services they provide (or are allowed to provide by their new owners). I was told to go back to the waiting room while they figured out their services. While there a different nurse called me. While with the second nurse the first nurse tracked me down and chided me for not being in the waiting room!

Unprofessional: If you're there for OB/GYN or contraception, prepare to be weighed at the reception desk in front of everyone. While making my appointment I was asked loudly at reception if I had any symptoms. I assume this is the level of privacy and confidentiality they show to all their patients.

As part of persuading me to go elsewhere so they wouldn't have to provide any services (yes really), they told me as inducement that I could go to a different clinic where I would be able to get the Hepatitis C vaccine. There is no hep c vaccine! I assume this is the level of medical knowledge and care they provide to all their patients.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 20 July 2017

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 2 stars

Confidentiality catrastrophe!

I'm still in the waiting room. While I was standing at the desk receptionists were talking about the doctor, "if they can be bothered to turn up!". I was then called to a private room to tell them why I was there as that wasn't recorded on the system. I sat down and the person U told, walked to reception and in full hearing of the waiting area informed of my name and why I was at the clinic! Unbelievable and dors not instill confidence.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 26 July 2017

Extraordinarily unhelful

Site needs to be updated with relevant information in regards to recent changes.
Staff unfriendly and rude.
Do not pick up the phone line (I unsuccessfully called 7 times)
Phone line is said to be closed despite clinic is open
Very frustrating

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 23 May 2017

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital replied on 03 July 2017

Thank you for your valued feedback – we are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience. Please can you contact our PALS (Patient Advice & Liaison Service) team on 0800 368 0412 or clchpals@nhs.net so we can get some more details from you.

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 4 stars

Difficulty booking an appointment

I have seen the doctor on several occasions and couldn't recommend them enough. I last saw the doctor in April and they advised I need another appointment with them to replace an IUD. The clinic booking system was due to be taken over the next day and the doctor printed my notes as they said they would no longer have access to them and gave me a new number to call to book. When I called to book an appointment with the doctor, I was asked which days and hours the doctor works so that they can book an appointment during that time but they can't guarantee I would see them. I explained that I don't know the hours the doctor works (I'm not sure where that information would be available) and if I want an appointment with them, I will have to visit the clinic to book in person, which is very difficult for me to do especially as there is no guarantee I can see them! I have called twice more to be told the same thing.

Please can you advise me how to book an appointment with a certain doctor or at least their hours, so I can try to see them. Thank you very much

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 15 May 2017

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital replied on 03 July 2017

Delays delays delays

I ve been to this clinic a few times and a number of times i ve overheard receptionists stating the Dr is late (again) it seems Drs are regularly turning up late pushing waiting times back considerably. I've consistently found one staff member on reception can have quite an aggressive manner, i imagine a number of patients attend stressed and the staff member has to deal with this so i do consider situations like that in my review, but the person is plain agressive and rude. Please can someone look into staff lateness for accountability and ensuring waiting times are as best as possible. I do appreciate the NHS and think its a wonderful organisation and staff do the best they can, but this lateness by Drs seems consistent.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 01 September 2016

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital replied on 12 September 2016

Thank you for your feedback - we’re sorry to hear you’ve had a bad experience. Please can you contact our PALS team on 0800 368 0412 or clchpals@nhs.net so we can get some more details.

Biljana gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great service

I have been using this clinic for few years and every time I am fully satisfied with their professionality and great service . Thank you

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 13 January 2017

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital replied on 06 February 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback.