Check here for alerts

Exmoor Street , W10 6DZ

Based on 22 ratings for this clinic

Based on 22 ratings for this clinic

Delays delays delays

I ve been to this clinic a few times and a number of times i ve overheard receptionists stating the Dr is late (again) it seems Drs are regularly turning up late pushing waiting times back considerably. I've consistently found one staff member on reception can have quite an aggressive manner, i imagine a number of patients attend stressed and the staff member has to deal with this so i do consider situations like that in my review, but the person is plain agressive and rude. Please can someone look into staff lateness for accountability and ensuring waiting times are as best as possible. I do appreciate the NHS and think its a wonderful organisation and staff do the best they can, but this lateness by Drs seems consistent.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 01 September 2016

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital replied on 12 September 2016

Thank you for your feedback - we’re sorry to hear you’ve had a bad experience. Please can you contact our PALS team on 0800 368 0412 or clchpals@nhs.net so we can get some more details.

Great!

Had an iud removed. Amazing-fast appointment, seen immediately, and the device was removed before i even knew what happened! Dr. was incredibly kind and lovely to have as a doctor. Thank you for everything!

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 26 August 2016

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital replied on 12 September 2016

very rood nurse

I had an appointment on contraception today and I was seen by an extremely rude nurse. I couldn't remember some of the dates and the nurse literally said: "what's wrong with your brain?" At the end of the appointment the nurse told me :"I have spent too much time on you." I believe it's very rude, disrespectful and definitely not profesional so I'd avoid this place at all costs.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 11 July 2016

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital replied on 12 July 2016

M gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great experience at World's End Clinic

Very pleasant experience yesterday. Accommodative and very approachable staff. Left my meeting encouraged with a sense of 'I'm I'm good hands'. Highly recomended!!!

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 09 June 2016

Sivarajitha gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I'm really happy

Very very nice doctor, their talking is really good. I removed implant.not longer time i will happy that clinic. thankyou so much doctor for ur help support. i love it.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 06 April 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Unprofessional front of house staff!

Kept waiting for far too long while receptionist takes loud personal call for 20mins!
Terrible first impression of this so called sensitive service!!

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 06 April 2016

Terrible service

Went to the walk-in clinic twice and no slots available; both times the staff were rude and dismissive. Decided to call to make an appointment and was told no appointments were available and to go to the walk-in clinic. Completely unhelpful service with unfriendly, uncooperative and intimidating staff. Would not recommend to anybody. Ended up looking into hysterectomies.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 19 April 2016

Saved!

I had my implant removed the other day by the consultant who did a wonderful job. I was sent to Raymede Clinic because my doctor couldn't get it out (huge panic!). The consultant scanned my arm and had it out within 5 minutes. Highly recommend going here.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 22 April 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 2 stars

Expect to wait over an hour at the walk in clinic

I've been waiting for 70 minutes to be seen while 3 people who arrived after me for the same purpose (we had a chat in the waiting room) have been seen before me.

Only when I went up to the desk for a third time was I helped.

Very slow, disorganised, serious lack of communication.

However the staff are friendly - just don't go if you're in any rush whatsoever!!!

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 15 March 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Long wait, but excellent staff

I'm honestly surprised by some of the negative reviews about this clinic. I had an appointment this afternoon to have a Mirena coil removed. It was fitted at another hospital three years ago. I knew early on it wasn't right for me, but the original clinic "persuaded" me to persist with it. I've had a terrible time with this device since, so resolved to have it removed. When I contacted the original hospital that inserted it I was told my GP would have to remove it. When I went to my GP they tried in vain to remove the device, and suggested I go to a specialist clinic. I had been very anxious about the removal procedure because 15 years ago I had a painful, very stressful time when doctors at another hospital had to make two attempts over a one week period to remove an IUD. Today at the Raymede clinic things couldn't have gone more smoothly! The nurse and doctor managed to allay my fears and keep me calm, and my Mirena coil was removed sooner than I thought, with minimal pain. I found the staff at the Raymede clinic very professional and friendly. While I was in the waiting room I had a brief nap because I was tired due to a viral infection I've had, as well as running around after my young child. One of the nurses came up to me and asked if I was ok, which showed real concern. I also found the receptionist helpful. Yes, I had a long wait (almost an hour) before I was seen by the doctor, but this is partly due to some people turning up late for their appointments, as well as the doctors refusing to rush through their patients. I would not hesitate to recommend or to go to this clinic again.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 17 March 2016