Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital

Based on 22 ratings for this clinic

Based on 22 ratings for this clinic

Sivarajitha gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I'm really happy

Very very nice doctor, their talking is really good. I removed implant.not longer time i will happy that clinic. thankyou so much doctor for ur help support. i love it.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 06 April 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Unprofessional front of house staff!

Kept waiting for far too long while receptionist takes loud personal call for 20mins!
Terrible first impression of this so called sensitive service!!

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 06 April 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Terrible service

Went to the walk-in clinic twice and no slots available; both times the staff were rude and dismissive. Decided to call to make an appointment and was told no appointments were available and to go to the walk-in clinic. Completely unhelpful service with unfriendly, uncooperative and intimidating staff. Would not recommend to anybody. Ended up looking into hysterectomies.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 19 April 2016

Saved!

I had my implant removed the other day by the consultant who did a wonderful job. I was sent to Raymede Clinic because my doctor couldn't get it out (huge panic!). The consultant scanned my arm and had it out within 5 minutes. Highly recommend going here.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 22 April 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 2 stars

Expect to wait over an hour at the walk in clinic

I've been waiting for 70 minutes to be seen while 3 people who arrived after me for the same purpose (we had a chat in the waiting room) have been seen before me.

Only when I went up to the desk for a third time was I helped.

Very slow, disorganised, serious lack of communication.

However the staff are friendly - just don't go if you're in any rush whatsoever!!!

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 15 March 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Long wait, but excellent staff

I'm honestly surprised by some of the negative reviews about this clinic. I had an appointment this afternoon to have a Mirena coil removed. It was fitted at another hospital three years ago. I knew early on it wasn't right for me, but the original clinic "persuaded" me to persist with it. I've had a terrible time with this device since, so resolved to have it removed. When I contacted the original hospital that inserted it I was told my GP would have to remove it. When I went to my GP they tried in vain to remove the device, and suggested I go to a specialist clinic. I had been very anxious about the removal procedure because 15 years ago I had a painful, very stressful time when doctors at another hospital had to make two attempts over a one week period to remove an IUD. Today at the Raymede clinic things couldn't have gone more smoothly! The nurse and doctor managed to allay my fears and keep me calm, and my Mirena coil was removed sooner than I thought, with minimal pain. I found the staff at the Raymede clinic very professional and friendly. While I was in the waiting room I had a brief nap because I was tired due to a viral infection I've had, as well as running around after my young child. One of the nurses came up to me and asked if I was ok, which showed real concern. I also found the receptionist helpful. Yes, I had a long wait (almost an hour) before I was seen by the doctor, but this is partly due to some people turning up late for their appointments, as well as the doctors refusing to rush through their patients. I would not hesitate to recommend or to go to this clinic again.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 17 March 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful staff with great bedside manner

I visited one of your clinics in Chelsea (Flood Walk) few weeks ago and was treated by a member of staff was simply great not only professional but also very kind. The member of staff has an exceptional bedside manner and I wanted to write to you personally to ensure that this member of staff is recognised for the amazing work they do for NHS.
If you need any further information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 22 March 2016

Lisa gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great service, positive experience

I attended the clinic today to have my IUD removed and replaced. I don't usually leave reviews but thought I should comment on the excellent service I recieved. I was anxious prior to the apt due to a negative past experience at another hospital; however, the doctor was friendly and calm, and seemed extremely experienced which put me at ease. The procedure took longer then expected and I found it quite painful, but the doctor was very caring and did their best to make me as comfortable as possible. In addition, the reception staff were professional and I was taken in to my apt on time (which is always appreciated).

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 04 March 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 4 stars

Brilliant ! But could do with a little improvement.

I have to say, the staff were lovely. My appointment at this clinic put a lot of my worries at bay and helped me feel I was on the right path. I was, unfortunately, very disappointed with one member of staff. The first nurse I came to, They gave the impression that they did not care much for their patients. I felt they weren't really listening to what I was telling them and, as I later found out, they had not even carried out basic procedure with me, to the point they hadn't given me a pot to do a sample in. Surely this wouldn't have been much effort. I'm not usually one to complain but I was extremely disappointed with the obvious lack of interest, with something as serious as a pregnancy termination. This nurse simply had no compassion or care and, in their line of work, I deem it unprofessional and simply wrong. Perhaps they would do better in a more administrative role.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 14 January 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 2 stars

From the minute I walked in

Rude unfriendly staff, doesn't help when already feeling nervous! Receptionist just looked at me, didn't say anything like can I help you or next please.
After been registered was asked if I had eaten and taken a pain killer, after saying no to having a pain killer they rolled their eyes, tutted and told me to sit down. Needs to change too many bad reviews!

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 13 November 2015