Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital

Website: Website address not added

Based on 4 ratings for this clinic

Based on 4 ratings for this clinic

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 2 stars

Rude and judgemental nurse!

I was not handled with any form of respect from the nurse doing an STD test and annual cervical check up. When going through some questions she became judgemntal and was rough with me during my treatment. She had no calm or caring demeanor, was rude and actually started to shout at me for my body not being able to relax, which made me even more unrelaxed. It was so awful and she was so rough with me, I was actually too scared to continue on to the blood test, as she was rude again with that, and hurt me while putting the band around my arm. When I said, maybe I wont do the blood test, she said "Whatever, you can leave then"

It was the worst experience I've had with that in all my life. Painful, and practically traumatizing, This nurse is not a good nurse or doctor, and should not be dealing with those procedures if you are going to mishandle patients.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 06 August 2014

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Raymede Clinic

The care I received at the Raymede Clinic was exceptional. After a few bad experiences at other clinics in London I was extremely nervous and anxious when I attended this clinic. The professionalism of the staff immediately put me at ease. Special thanks to the doctor who was absolutely brilliant.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 26 June 2014

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

warm friendly enviroment

From the moment I arrived at the clinic I was greeted with a big friendly smile. Very warm caring proffesional staff. The Admin staff are second to none. All of the nursing team & Doctor's are brilliant

Visited in May 2012. Posted on 22 January 2014