Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital

Exmoor Street , W10 6DZ

Based on 21 ratings for this clinic

Based on 21 ratings for this clinic

Delays delays delays

I ve been to this clinic a few times and a number of times i ve overheard receptionists stating the Dr is late (again) it seems Drs are regularly turning up late pushing waiting times back considerably. I've consistently found one staff member on reception can have quite an aggressive manner, i imagine a number of patients attend stressed and the staff member has to deal with this so i do consider situations like that in my review, but the person is plain agressive and rude. Please can someone look into staff lateness for accountability and ensuring waiting times are as best as possible. I do appreciate the NHS and think its a wonderful organisation and staff do the best they can, but this lateness by Drs seems consistent.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 01 September 2016

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital replied on 12 September 2016

Thank you for your feedback - we’re sorry to hear you’ve had a bad experience. Please can you contact our PALS team on 0800 368 0412 or clchpals@nhs.net so we can get some more details.

Biljana gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great service

I have been using this clinic for few years and every time I am fully satisfied with their professionality and great service . Thank you

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 13 January 2017

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great!

Had an iud removed. Amazing-fast appointment, seen immediately, and the device was removed before i even knew what happened! Dr. was incredibly kind and lovely to have as a doctor. Thank you for everything!

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 26 August 2016

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital replied on 12 September 2016

very rood nurse

I had an appointment on contraception today and I was seen by an extremely rude nurse. I couldn't remember some of the dates and the nurse literally said: "what's wrong with your brain?" At the end of the appointment the nurse told me :"I have spent too much time on you." I believe it's very rude, disrespectful and definitely not profesional so I'd avoid this place at all costs.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 11 July 2016

Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital replied on 12 July 2016

M gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great experience at World's End Clinic

Very pleasant experience yesterday. Accommodative and very approachable staff. Left my meeting encouraged with a sense of 'I'm I'm good hands'. Highly recomended!!!

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 09 June 2016

Sivarajitha gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I'm really happy

Very very nice doctor, their talking is really good. I removed implant.not longer time i will happy that clinic. thankyou so much doctor for ur help support. i love it.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 06 April 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Unprofessional front of house staff!

Kept waiting for far too long while receptionist takes loud personal call for 20mins!
Terrible first impression of this so called sensitive service!!

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 06 April 2016

Terrible service

Went to the walk-in clinic twice and no slots available; both times the staff were rude and dismissive. Decided to call to make an appointment and was told no appointments were available and to go to the walk-in clinic. Completely unhelpful service with unfriendly, uncooperative and intimidating staff. Would not recommend to anybody. Ended up looking into hysterectomies.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 19 April 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Saved!

I had my implant removed the other day by the consultant who did a wonderful job. I was sent to Raymede Clinic because my doctor couldn't get it out (huge panic!). The consultant scanned my arm and had it out within 5 minutes. Highly recommend going here.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 22 April 2016

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 2 stars

Expect to wait over an hour at the walk in clinic

I've been waiting for 70 minutes to be seen while 3 people who arrived after me for the same purpose (we had a chat in the waiting room) have been seen before me.

Only when I went up to the desk for a third time was I helped.

Very slow, disorganised, serious lack of communication.

However the staff are friendly - just don't go if you're in any rush whatsoever!!!

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 15 March 2016