Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital

Website: Website address not added

Based on 7 ratings for this clinic

Based on 7 ratings for this clinic

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Very Rude staff and the nurse is judgmental and rough

I received a letter from my gp to have a paps smear test and HIV Screening and STD screening as part of my sexual health regular test. so i booked an appointment with reymede clinic. Upon arrival to the clinic to the clinic the receptionist is unapproachable and was not even smiling at all.

It was not long when I was called to see the nurse for my tests.They didn't even introduce themself to me, acting as if they didn't want to see me and even said I should be having my cup of tea instead of seeing me. They started by asking questions in a very intimidating tone, I felt so uncomfortable that I mumble to answer. If I dont answer correctly, they judged me that i dont understand english.

They then took my blood pressure, I just wiggled my thumb a lil bit and they suddenly slap my hand. The pap smear was the worst, they're very rough and started getting mad at me when i'm not relaxed eventhough i was relaxed throughout the procedure. Skill wise they are good however the attitude and the way they communicate to patient is very unappropriate and really rude. I worked in nhs clinics as well but we never treat patients like this. I hope if they become a patient they aren't treated as they treat they're patients.

Overall my experience was not good... I'm also working in nhs but we treated patients with respect. I hope reymede clinic learn to value respect and courtesy to people.

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 12 January 2015

Gemma gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 1 stars

lousy reception team. long wait time.

Waited 2 hours after my appointment time for an appointment that took 5 minutes. Rubbish communication via reception, they were far too busy watching videos on their phones a few idly gossiping.

Dr was polite and helpful.

I would definitely travel elsewhere for future appointments.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 30 December 2014

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Unhelpful

I attended the clinic having been unable to get in contact on the telephone to find out walk in clinic times. On arrival was informed walk in would not be for another 2 hours. I then enquired about other local services. I was told there was no information and my only option was coming back in 2 hours. Extremely unhelpful!

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 04 September 2014

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 2 stars

Rude and judgemental nurse!

I was not handled with any form of respect from the nurse doing an STD test and annual cervical check up. When going through some questions she became judgemntal and was rough with me during my treatment. She had no calm or caring demeanor, was rude and actually started to shout at me for my body not being able to relax, which made me even more unrelaxed. It was so awful and she was so rough with me, I was actually too scared to continue on to the blood test, as she was rude again with that, and hurt me while putting the band around my arm. When I said, maybe I wont do the blood test, she said "Whatever, you can leave then"

It was the worst experience I've had with that in all my life. Painful, and practically traumatizing, This nurse is not a good nurse or doctor, and should not be dealing with those procedures if you are going to mishandle patients.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 06 August 2014

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Raymede Clinic

The care I received at the Raymede Clinic was exceptional. After a few bad experiences at other clinics in London I was extremely nervous and anxious when I attended this clinic. The professionalism of the staff immediately put me at ease. Special thanks to the doctor who was absolutely brilliant.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 26 June 2014

Anonymous gave Raymede Clinic - St Charles Hospital a rating of 5 stars

warm friendly enviroment

From the moment I arrived at the clinic I was greeted with a big friendly smile. Very warm caring proffesional staff. The Admin staff are second to none. All of the nursing team & Doctor's are brilliant

Visited in May 2012. Posted on 22 January 2014