Caremark (Rother)

11 Napier House, Elva Business Centre, Elva Way , Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 5BF

Based on 1 rating for this care provider

Based on 1 rating for this care provider

Anonymous gave Caremark (Rother) a rating of 5 stars

Caring and flexible

Kind and compassionate team flexible around clients needs.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 26 February 2017

Peter Framingham gave Caremark (Rother) a rating of 5 stars

A professional service provided by sensitive & caring staff

My aunt lived in Bexhill and required support to enable her to live in her own home which was her wish. Caremark Rother provided carers to support Peggy in her daily activities. As her health deteriorated the carer support was increased to three times a day. The carers provided continuous support and feedback on Peggy during a difficult time as dementia increased. In addition to the usual physical support there was also the important mental support the carers provided. This ensured she knew people were around her to take care of her and also support to me, as her Power of Attorney,that she was getting the best care available and was in a safe environment.

All Caremark Rother staff provided an excellent professional caring service and I would fully recommend them to anyone that have people they know that require support to maintain living in their own home in a safe and supportive environment.

Peter Framingham

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 02 April 2015

Caremark (Rother) has not yet replied.

Service User Family reviewed Caremark (Rother)

Comment from a family member of someone who uses the service

I am writing to thank you and all the carers who looked after my husband in his final months. As soon as I met you I knew that he was in safe hands.

Your team brought sunshine and laughter into our home when we needed it most. You always left my husband looking clean, comfortable and cosy. He wanted to be at home during his illness and without your help, this would not have been possible.

I will always remember you all with heartfelt gratitude.

Visited in January 2013. Posted on 09 February 2013 using the Better Care Guide