Beverley Lodge Nursing Home

Based on 3 ratings for this care provider

Based on 3 ratings for this care provider

Anonymous gave Beverley Lodge Nursing Home a rating of 5 stars

A new lease of life

We can't thank the wonderful staff at Beverley Lodge enough for the continuing care and support for my 97 year old mother. Since my father died about six years ago, she went rapidly downhill, both in spirit and body, and was eventually unable to look after herself safely. Her morale, sense of humour and interest in life immediately perked up once she'd settled in. I hadn't seen my mum with nail polish since I was a teenager, and having her hair done every couple of weeks, plus regular pedicures and those little touches like comfy clothes and a nice necklace really gave her a lift. Every aspect of her medical needs is scrupulously monitored and she really enjoys the freshly cooked food - what an appetite! I live a considerable distance away but am always kept updated via phone and email and made very welcome when I visit.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 05 August 2016

Nickie daughter gave Beverley Lodge Nursing Home a rating of 5 stars

Exemplary Care of my Mother

In April 2012 my mother went to live at Beverley Lodge. She had Alzheimers. Due to his ill health, my father could no longer look after her. Sadly she died 4 weeks ago.

We cannot thank Beverley Lodge staff enough, for the professional and caring way they looked after her. Whenever we visited, whatever time of day, we were made to feel welcome. Often I would join mum for lunch, which she really enjoyed (both my company and the food). The food is very good. If we had any questions or worries, they were easily sorted and put right.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 23 May 2016

Mrs Julie Mills gave Beverley Lodge Nursing Home a rating of 5 stars

Beverley Lodge Nursing Home: The most caring of homes!

We found this to be a very friendly and homely concern, which catered to our Mothers needs, in difficult circumstances.
The Manager investigated how our Mothers extreme behaviour could be controlled and managed kindly and this was done in conjunction with the local doctor very successfully, up until our Mothers passing. The manager's commitment was second to none.
The Manager, together with their team, provided the best of care and, any concerns or questions were listened to and dealt with.
The catering was very good and mealtimes consistent. Special dietary requirements were also taken into consideration. Visitors were always provided with tea and biscuits/cake and also invited to join the residents to have a meal, attend parties and any other celebrations that were arranged.
Regular meetings with the owners together with the Manager gave everyone the opportunity to discuss any current matters.
Very occasionally, there were lapses in cleaning of furniture or immediate response to a resident, but it was obvious that the staff at these times were engaged in an emergency or a priority issue. Overall, the home is very clean and the residents exceptionally well cared for.
We could not have wished for more kindness or better care for our elderly Mother and ourselves.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 25 May 2016