Lime Tree House Residential Home

Based on 2 ratings for this care provider

Based on 2 ratings for this care provider

Anonymous gave Lime Tree House Residential Home a rating of 5 stars

Very clean and friendly

My father was a resident for only 3 months at this home. From the outset he was made comfortable and well looked after. He actually told me that the staff were very friendly and kind. The food was excellent and prepared fresh on the premises. The home was always tidy and smelled clean. My father never wanted to go into a care home but told us he regarded it as a hotel, which I took to mean he was happy there. The staff were always welcoming to residents family. Overall I would recommend this home as excellant. Unfortunately his life was cut short otherwise he would stiil be there.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 20 May 2017

Lime Tree House Residential Home has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Lime Tree House Residential Home a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care provided

The friend in respect of whom I share a LPA has been at Lime Tree for several years and I cannot speak highly enough of the individual care and compassion that she receives, particularly in the last couple of years as her dementia has worsened.

The staff are always very friendly and competent. I have never had caused for any sort of concern

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 19 May 2016

Lime Tree House Residential Home has not yet replied.

rosemaryt gave Lime Tree House Residential Home a rating of 5 stars

This is a very good and caring home with excellent manager

My mother moved into Limetree house last year. It was traumatic for all the family and was brought about by her falling and breaking her hip. However, knowing that she is so well looked after is a great comfort.
The staff cannot do enough for her. My mother told me with suprise that they seem to love it when she rings the bell so that they can do things for her. She cannot praise the staff enough and neither can I.
The food is excellent - I sometimes join my mother for lunch - and there is a very pleasant garden. They organise activities morning and afternoon.

One of the key factor is the excellent manager, who takes great pride in their work and really cares for all the residents. I would thouroughly recommend this home. We are lucky to have it.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 13 May 2014

Lime Tree House Residential Home replied on 09 October 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our main objective is to make our residents happy and content. This is their home, away from their own home. We respect and love our residents so when they leave us, it breaks our heart.