Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

01228 602000 Voreda, Portland Place , Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7QQ

Anonymous gave Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 1 stars

Appalling nurse

I have just returned from penrith minor injuries with my wife in tears as she was spoken to so rudley by a nurse practitioner. She was refused to be seen and told to go to her gp . The next appointment we can get is 5 days time. Appalling for a walk in service.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 21 July 2017

Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust replied on 24 July 2017

I am sorry to read your review regarding your wife's experience of the MIU service in Penrith, I am aware that you rang the Patient Experience Team on Friday 21 July 2017 to raise your concerns but the outcome was that you were going to email them to the Trust. Could I please ask you to ring 01228 602128 with your complaint or could you email it to pet@cumbria.nhs.uk and we can look into your concerns for you.

Anonymous gave at Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Top quality service.

The East crisis team have kept me alive this year. They have been practical, caring, responsive and very supportive. Excellent service which helped restore my faith in mental health services. Thank you.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 14 October 2017

Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

Glynis gave Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Minor Injuries Unit

Attended today after a tumble on the Fell. All staff were great treated very well as I could see others were too. Particular thanks to the Staff Nurse and the Doctor. Bit of a wait but can't complain about that
Thanks against

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 05 March 2017

Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust replied on 22 March 2017

thank you for taking time to time to leave your feedback on NHS Choices, I am pleased to read your levely comments and I will pass these onto the staff at the Minor Injuries Unit.
I hope you are recovering well
regards

Anonymous reviewed Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

A humiliating experience typical of NHS Cumbria

I don't normally bother with complaint,particularly when it comes to any aspect of NHS Cumbria,who are beyond help at every level and who have no interest whatsoever in learning from patient experiences in order to become a more competent and better informed service.I have to make an exception in this case-my first experience of the clinic-as it shows the complete arrogance of the gatekeepers. I recently had the misfortune of using their physio department. I've suffered with a chronic back condition for over ten years and tried every remedy imaginable,including,of course,exercise. The person I saw gave me a cursory examination and wrote off my
excruciating pain as nothing more than a 'stiff back',sending me on my way with a printed off exercise sheet & nothing more,dismissing a doctor's more qualified opinion along the way. I was also slightly late and told to just sit in the waiting area & someone would come out.I waited over half am hour and finally they came out,upbraiding me for not going straight to the physiology room down a distant corridor! Like i'd know where to go.Receptionist said only to wait.The physio became all passive aggressive and said no one was to blame except me! Humiliating and a complete waste of my time and energy 0/10

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 26 March 2017

Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust replied on 03 April 2017

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on NHS choices, I am sorry that your experience has led you to leave this feedback. I would really encourage you to contact the Patient Experience Team on 01228 602128 or 0800 633 5547 or email PET@cumbria.nhs.uk who will be able to work with you to raise your concerns with the Team Leader of the Physiotherapy Service that you accessed.
kind regards

Anonymous gave at Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Excellent support and care

During a time of great distress the ALIS/Home treatment team have given me and my family top quality support and input. They have been flexible in offering me support in response to my changing needs and given sound advice beyond the unfortunate stereotypical 'cup of tea and a bath'. They've kept me alive and safe. Thank you.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 16 April 2017

Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust replied on 18 April 2017

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback on NHS Choices for the Access Liaison Integrated Service / Home Treatment Team (ALIS/HTT). It is pleasing to read how their support has had a great impact on you.
I hope you continue to keep well.

Catherine reviewed Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

PCAS: an extremely helpful service

I stumbled across the Primary Care Assessment Service (PCAS) at the WGH by accident when looking for somewhere to take my mother who had fallen and injured her wrist whilst out walking. I initially phoned the service on a Saturday evening to clarify what facilities were available and was amazed to find that my call was answered immediately by a very helpful and knowledgeable nurse. Having established that it was a 24 hour service and X-ray facilities were available, my mother decided to sleep on it and see how her wrist was in the morning. Unfortunately her wrist was worse on Sunday morning, so we decided to go along to the service. I was amazed to find that I could easily find somewhere to park on site, something unheard of at most other hospitals! All the staff (nurses, radiographer and GP) were extremely kind and knowledgeable, treating my mother in a calm and very respectful manner. The whole experience was so much better than we had expected and much more civilised and appropriate for my mother's injury than a hectic A&E department dealing with life threatening emergencies. We were very grateful to have access to such an excellent service in the local area. Thank you to everyone involved in my mother's care.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 21 December 2016

Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust replied on 13 February 2017

thank you for leaving your very positive reveiw regarding your and your Mothers visit to PCAS.
I will ensure that this is feedback to the team.
I hope your Mother has made a full recovery
kind regards
sylvia Atherton
Patient Experience Manager

anthony[tony] eldred gave Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 5 stars

Pulmonary Rehabilition Programe

This is an exclent prgame,I have found it very helpfull.It has shown me ways to cope and understand copd.I think the Respiatory Service staff are exelent, and have given me a very positive outlook and a boost in confidence. All in all it has given me the insentive to carry on building my fittness. Many,many thanks to the team for this.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 18 December 2016

Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust replied on 13 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regardig the Pulmonary Rehabilition Programe you have attended.
It is pleasing to read how beneficial you have found this programme to enable you to manage your diagnosis.
thanks again