Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust

Based on 1 rating for this trust

Based on 1 rating for this trust

Anonymous gave Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust a rating of 4 stars

Crawley UCC attendacnce

I attended the UCC after a minor accident and was treated promptly and courteously. The nurse I saw went out of their way to ensure I was also seen by the dental team too.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 17 August 2017

Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

ptsd lady reviewed Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust

Now I have no one to talk to

I was referred a year ago to the bedale centre in Bognor Regis by time to talk because they felt my needs were to complex for time to talk which upset me very much as in the past I only ever needed counselling. I went to the bedale centre saw a Psychiatrist, they were very kind and helpful and then unfortunately I was told they left and was not coming back. I then saw another Psychiatrist who I did not feel listened to me in between this I was meant to have a support worker who left and a referral to a psychologist. Again by the time I got to see the psychologist months later and was leaving to.
I then had a formulation done which I found very stressful and upsetting to bring up alot of things from my past. The whole time I waited to see someone I met with head of complaints alot was promised by the team leader at the bedale centre in front of my advocate.
I have since had to move home and was discharged because I could not make an appointment during the move however I have found out that the reason I was discharged was because I apparently said I found the appointments to stressful which is not true in fact at times and I have the emails to prove it I literally begged to see someone at the bedale centre.
Now time to talk will not see me and I have no one to talk to about my ptsd and anxiety.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 14 March 2017 using Care Opinion

Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.