Blakelands Hospital

01908 334200 Smeaton Close, Blakelands , Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 5HR

silverst gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

VERY GOOD DAY

Brilliant service from start to finish, will come here again

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 14 April 2016

Blakelands Hospital replied on 18 April 2016

All the staff here at Blakelands are very pleased that you had a good experience. Thank you for your comments.

Endoscopy

Went to blakelands for endoscopy the staff were very good and expainind everything to me when I went in to theatre the consultant endoscopistalso explained in detail wot was going to happen and reassured me all the way through to procedure I didn't have sedation and was fine they were all excellent staff and many thanks to them all Susan panter

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 16 December 2015

Blakelands Hospital replied on 29 January 2016

Thank you for your response and I am pleased you enjoyed your experience. David Munt, General Manager

FIRST CLASS SERVICE

I had a gastroscopy today at this Hospital, staff are faultless, explained everything in clear detail and offered choices, i.e. with/without sedation. Due to equipment shortage (not their fault) was offered the latest gastroscopy by nasal passage and although the procedure is a little alarming and quite uncomfortable was totally reassured by the manner of all the staff involved. I did wait quite a while for procedure to be done but felt at the end of the procedure that I had made correct decision. I was also told the result by the surgeon carrying out the procedure on the day which was very comforting.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 30 November 2015

Blakelands Hospital replied on 29 January 2016

Many thanks for your feedback. I apologise for the time delay in a response, and more so for the delay. We have revised the service during this time.
David Munt

LaineyD gave Ophthalmology at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Cataract removal

My 1st visit to Blakelands Hospital was at the end is September. From the moment I arrived to see the consultant for Cateract operations on both the left and right eye, from the Receptionist all through each and everybody, nurses and all other staff were 100% caring and made me feel relaxed. A special thanks to the consultant who has made my sight return to near perfect. I can now continue working at the age of 62.
I would highly recommend Blakelands Hospital.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 08 December 2015

Blakelands Hospital replied on 29 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback and I am pleased to hear that you are pleased with the service. Regards David Munt, General Manager

Anonymous reviewed Gastrointestinal and Liver services at Blakelands Hospital

Colonoscopy

Excellent service at the Blakelands for a colonoscopy last week. Very modern. Very calm environment. Excellent team! I could not believe the number of nurses who looked after me! felt like VIP treatment. Got a courtesy call the next day. Thoroughly recommend it!

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 11 September 2015

Blakelands Hospital replied on 29 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. Kind Regards David Munt

Rita Eisen gave Gastrointestinal and Liver services at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Diagnostic Service

They gave me quick appointment times to fit in with my work schedule and were very efficient and courteous when dealing with me - although my problem was outside their scope.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 14 May 2015

Blakelands Hospital replied on 29 February 2016

We are very happy that you were pleased with your dealings with us at Blakelands Hospital.

Anonymous gave General Surgery at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great experience

From initial consultation to discharge following my operation I cannot fault the experience. The staff were all friendly and informative, putting me at my ease for what was my first ever surgery. I highly recommend Blakelands Hospital.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 06 March 2015

Blakelands Hospital replied on 29 February 2016

Thank you for your kind comments, these are the benefits of having a Consultant led healthcare pathway. We hope your recovery was as expected.

Michael gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great service and treatment

I had great service and treatment with very good and professional staff nothing to much trouble for them I arrived late for my appointment due to getting lost in Milton Keynes they were very understanding and sorted me out Many thanks.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 11 February 2015

Blakelands Hospital replied on 29 February 2016

We do try to ensure our patients are comfortable and looked after and understand when patients have difficulties in getting to us! There are a lot of roundabouts in MK!

Izzy gave General Surgery at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great experience during distal osteotomy surgery

Although it might sound bit crazy it was one of the best days in my life. Of course I did not want to be a subject of surgery but years of kick boxing took its toll and I had very little choice. Staff extremely nice in a way that you feel taken care of and yet, no one is too sickly sweet so you have your personal space. Surgery itself, well except for a needles as anaesthetic needs to come from somewhere and I am a wuss when it comes to needles, was like my own Grey's Anatomy episode - one of those when you have all those cool doctors around and patients ends up very happy. I chose local anaesthetic instead of general one as after all it was just a foot, and did not regret it. Doctors were checking on me, exchanging jokes and made me feel comfortable and important. The fact that I was allowed to have a sneaky peek at my foot being worked on - just a bonus! Yeah, might be gross for some, but it was very interesting for me. The consultant and his team rock! And music in theatre was awesome! I simply cannot fault anything. After surgery I was taken care of by a lovely nurse, given some tasty cookies, coffee and all instructions what to do after that kind of surgery. Two days later, I am sitting comfortably with my foot elevated, pain is manageable and I am having great memory of my surgery. Call me a freak but it was a great day. Great hospital and great team. Thank you!

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 15 February 2015

Blakelands Hospital replied on 29 February 2016

All the team are happy that you had a good experience here at Blakelands. You can certainly come back to us for any other treatment we provide and enjoy it as much!

Anonymous gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic and faultless service from start to finish. Great attention to...

Fantastic and faultless service from start to finish.
Great attention to detail, you were not made to feel like just another patient..very attentive and caring. would highly recommend.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 12 December 2014

Blakelands Hospital replied on 29 February 2016

Thank you for your comments. We try to provide a professional and friendly service to the patients.