Blakelands Hospital

Address: Smeaton Close, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 5HR
Website: http://www.blakelandshospital.co.uk

Suzanne gave General Surgery at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care

I have had 2 operations at this hospital and could not rate the care highly enough. Lovely staff and very caring. The whole team show compassion and understanding. Easy to amend appointment bookings, adequate parking and a real personal touch. They called me the day after the operations to check how I was, which I found very comforting. Would highly recommend this hospital.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 18 June 2014

Blakelands Hospital has not yet replied.

Christopher Bomben gave General Surgery at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent reputation fully deserved.

Little things like the free car parking and the consultants calling you personally from the waiting rooms are the first pleasant experience of this hospital.

This experience continued with the high standard of care and professionalism shown during my treatment at Blakelands.

To hear certain members of staff comment on how they love doing their work reveals what makes this hospital so outstanding.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 05 June 2014

knee Arthoscopy

after being refered on the nhs by my doctor for knee arthoscopy within 2 weeks i was seen by the consultant and 10,days later i had my opperation, the nurses are fantastic! could not of been better looked after. thankyou blakelands hospital. so glad i chose to have my knee opperation here over milton keynes hospital.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 24 April 2014

Anonymous gave General Surgery at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent, friendly and efficient service

Easy access, free parking, friendly welcoming staff from start to finish, excellent facilities and fantastic service...what more could you want when you are receiving treatment?

Thank you all.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 06 January 2014

Mark123456 gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Post Nasal Gastroscopy

This hospital is amazing. I went in for an Endoscopy procedure which i was naturally apprehensive about. The staff at this hospital are amazing and they really put me at my ease immediately. All the staff seem to be injected with the same high level of patient care, from the receptionist to the consultant to the after care nurse. I really cant thank the team enough for being so wonderful and caring with me. They really made sure that everything was perfect and i had the procedure explained to me on three separate occasions to check that i understood and was happy with everything that was going to happen. Just before the procedure the senior nurse even asked me to explain the procedure back to her to really check that i knew what was going to happen! A few days after the procedure a nurse even phoned to check i was ok and seemed really pleased that I was doing well. I haven't been in many too many hospitals but I cant believe that happens very often. This team are special and I'm so grateful for their help. Gold standard care.

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 12 November 2013

3rd visit to Blakelands for knee surgery

Even though there are hospitals nearer, it was well worth the journey yet again because of the excellent before and after treatment and kindness by the doctor and his team.
Absolutely no complaints and I feel extremely fortunate to have been referred to the Blakelands Hospital.

Visited in May 2013. Posted on 22 July 2013

Peter Beasley gave Orthopaedics at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Peter Beasley

I had a knee replacement operation performed at the Horton Treatment Centre in Banbury, but prior consultations and post op treatment was at Blakelands.The standard of care .proessionalism and kindness shown by staff at both centres was superb.

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 08 July 2013

Foot surgery

Extremely pleased with my treatment pre and post op . Very clean , caring and professional

As it was my first op , I was a bit nervous , but once there I felt relaxed and in good hands .
The nursing staff and my consultant were lovely and cannot recommend the centre enough.

I have heard my type of operation is very painful , but can honestly say I only had slight discomfort and I am very pleased with the result , and could not have wished for better treatment on the NHS .

Visited in March 2013. Posted on 16 June 2013

Brilliant hospital

I went to Blakelands Treatment Centre after being referred from my GP, I was a bit nervous as I didn't have a clue what to expect. But the whole process was so quick! It all happened in a few weeks!
I went to get my knee arthroscopy, and I have been referred back to Blakelands for the other knee arthroscopy now too! Which I'm really pleased about.
The staff there are extremely helpful and friendly.

Visited in January 2012. Posted on 08 May 2013

Julia Cunnison gave General Surgery at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I was put at ease as soon as I arrived for my small op. The hospital has a calm feeling. The wards are spotless. The nurse was a star throughout and with my aftercare. Nothing was too much trouble. Another member of staff is such a lovely person she makes you feel relaxed straight away. I have no complaints and feel very privileged I was offered this hospital. I will definitely recommend treatment here. Many thanks to you all and well done NHS!!!

Visited in March 2013. Posted on 07 May 2013