Blakelands Hospital

Telephone: 01908 334200
Address: Smeaton Close, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 5HR
Website: http://www.blakelandshospital.co.uk

Anonymous gave General Surgery at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent, friendly and efficient service

Easy access, free parking, friendly welcoming staff from start to finish, excellent facilities and fantastic service...what more could you want when you are receiving treatment?

Thank you all.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 06 January 2014

Mark123456 gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Post Nasal Gastroscopy

This hospital is amazing. I went in for an Endoscopy procedure which i was naturally apprehensive about. The staff at this hospital are amazing and they really put me at my ease immediately. All the staff seem to be injected with the same high level of patient care, from the receptionist to the consultant to the after care nurse. I really cant thank the team enough for being so wonderful and caring with me. They really made sure that everything was perfect and i had the procedure explained to me on three separate occasions to check that i understood and was happy with everything that was going to happen. Just before the procedure the senior nurse even asked me to explain the procedure back to her to really check that i knew what was going to happen! A few days after the procedure a nurse even phoned to check i was ok and seemed really pleased that I was doing well. I haven't been in many too many hospitals but I cant believe that happens very often. This team are special and I'm so grateful for their help. Gold standard care.

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 12 November 2013

3rd visit to Blakelands for knee surgery

Even though there are hospitals nearer, it was well worth the journey yet again because of the excellent before and after treatment and kindness by the doctor and his team.
Absolutely no complaints and I feel extremely fortunate to have been referred to the Blakelands Hospital.

Visited in May 2013. Posted on 22 July 2013

Peter Beasley gave Orthopaedics at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Peter Beasley

I had a knee replacement operation performed at the Horton Treatment Centre in Banbury, but prior consultations and post op treatment was at Blakelands.The standard of care .proessionalism and kindness shown by staff at both centres was superb.

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 08 July 2013

Foot surgery

Extremely pleased with my treatment pre and post op . Very clean , caring and professional

As it was my first op , I was a bit nervous , but once there I felt relaxed and in good hands .
The nursing staff and my consultant were lovely and cannot recommend the centre enough.

I have heard my type of operation is very painful , but can honestly say I only had slight discomfort and I am very pleased with the result , and could not have wished for better treatment on the NHS .

Visited in March 2013. Posted on 16 June 2013

Brilliant hospital

I went to Blakelands Treatment Centre after being referred from my GP, I was a bit nervous as I didn't have a clue what to expect. But the whole process was so quick! It all happened in a few weeks!
I went to get my knee arthroscopy, and I have been referred back to Blakelands for the other knee arthroscopy now too! Which I'm really pleased about.
The staff there are extremely helpful and friendly.

Visited in January 2012. Posted on 08 May 2013

Julia Cunnison gave General Surgery at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I was put at ease as soon as I arrived for my small op. The hospital has a calm feeling. The wards are spotless. The nurse was a star throughout and with my aftercare. Nothing was too much trouble. Another member of staff is such a lovely person she makes you feel relaxed straight away. I have no complaints and feel very privileged I was offered this hospital. I will definitely recommend treatment here. Many thanks to you all and well done NHS!!!

Visited in March 2013. Posted on 07 May 2013

Simon Bonfield gave Orthopaedics at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Superb treatment by the A Team

I had a knee replacement, the operation was performed at the Horton Treatment Centre in Banbury but prior consultations and post op treatment was at Blakelands. At both centres the standard of care could not be faulted and the kindness and professionalism of all staff was superb.

Visited in February 2013. Posted on 03 May 2013

SteveC gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Colonoscopy

I found the treatment given much better than expected given the issues within the NHS. The whole team were very Professional, Compassionate, Caring and Considerate. Each member of staff I came into contact with was cheerful, smiling and clearly took a pride in their work and their Hospital. All were extremely helpful and concise in their explanations of what was going to happen, when, and how – Well done and Many thanks folks.

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 19 April 2013

Blakelands Hospital has not yet replied.

Kirsty Martinson gave General Surgery at Blakelands Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Went in for day surgery today

I went to see the surgeon a few weeks go through the nhs and from the moment I went into the centre I was extremely happy with the service I received I was booked in for surgery just two weeks later a hell of a lot quicker than I would have been seen at the hospital ... Today every single member of staff I came across were outstanding I can not thank them enough for the kindness they showed me... I would recommend anybody go here brilliant brilliant place an top staff something I wasn't expecting from the nhs.

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 03 April 2013