Hendon Way Surgery

02081029830 67 Elliot Road, Hendon , London, NW4 3EB

Anonymous gave Hendon Way Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Surgery managment

Poor management of surgery appointment system and staff training. You would be very lucky if you get an appointment, first of all you wouldnt able to get through to them at first place. The line would be busy for half an hour and then you would be place in a queue for 30 minutes and atlast you would be told appointment available for next week. The recepoinst behavoiur is totally not acceptable. Staff have no idea whats the surgery procedures and who gets an appointment. Overall the serive is not good at all.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 13 December 2016

Hendon Way Surgery replied on 13 December 2016

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service. Our Practice aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our patients. We assure you that your feedback will give the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our service further.I can assure you that we only have one week waiting time if you choose to see a doctor of your choice. We do not have waiting time for emergencies, please call on the day between 8 am to 10.30 am. Our staff tried to help patients as much as they can and they do not take clinical decisions. Staff offer what is available.

We hope we have answer your query. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

Please contact me if I can be of further help.

Hbyrne gave Hendon Way Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Leaving this surgery asap

Having been a patient of this doctors for many years I chose to go to this doctors practice after it split to form 2 different practices. How I regret this decision. I have experienced all the other reviewers difficulties in terms of getting through to the surgery and the inability to get an appointment when you get through. Today I called to see if I could see someone or just get a doctor on the phone at some time today to prescribe me antibiotics for a bladder infection I had been trying to cure with over the counter products. I am in a great deal of pain and discomfort. I was treated so appalling by the receptionist when I called. They were completely without empathy and refused to let me speak to anyone. They also took the mickey out if me saying the practice manager is back.in two weeks shall I get them to call you back then? How cruel when people are desperate and in pain to treat them like this? This receptionist eventually hung up on me when I insisted on speaking to someone. I am now at the walk in clinic waiting the NHS"s time. I will be moving doctors tommow

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 20 December 2016

Jane reviewed Hendon Way Surgery

Doctors are Supportive, kind and respectful

The doctor was very supportive when I was pregnant and now looking after my son. They also listen patiently to concerns and tries their best to help . Now planning for 2nd baby and they have been very supportive with that too. I think people write bad comments only when they angry and do not have time to write when they get good experience. I do recommend this practice to everyone.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 22 December 2016

We found best GPs

Joined the Surgery about 6 months ago for my mother. Always find them helpful and listen. Treatment has always been good. Very busy practice but we always feel like individuals and not numbers. My mother got best treatment ever.I really appreciate that doctors are taking good care of my mother.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 28 December 2016

Anonymous reviewed Hendon Way Surgery

Big Thank you

Thank you very much for sorting out my issues and providing quick and efficient services.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 04 January 2017

Anonymous gave Hendon Way Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Incredibly poor service with archaic ways of working

Poor record of answering telephone calls, cannot book appointments, medication changed without my involvement, untrained staff (including doctors), poor advice regarding long-term health conditions, poor administration and prescriptions management. Shocking surgery, would not recommend at all.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 13 January 2017

Fantastic service

It has been a very difficult 2016 and I know without your help I couldn't have made it!
What was difficult for me to achieve you made it very easy indeed.
You have been a doctor, a friend, a psychiatrist and a very good listener!
I hope whenever you need help you will find that help and that person.
You are a very good doctor who deserves good things in life and I genuinely appreciate you and your help. Secretary and few staff needs communication training, sometimes they do not mean but they sound rude.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 29 December 2016

Anonymous reviewed Hendon Way Surgery

Fantastic service

What was difficult for me to achieve you made it very easy indeed.
You have been a doctor, a friend, a psychiatrist and a very good listener!
I hope whenever you need help you will find that help and that person.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 22 December 2016

Hendon Way Surgery replied on 22 December 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback. We really appreciate it!

Anonymous gave Hendon Way Surgery a rating of 5 stars

A very good medical practice

A great GP practitioners, very helpful and friendly. Always doing their best in the interest of patient. I can always count on their professional approach and deep empathy. My doctor has always been very caring, understanding, respectful and professional. They explain things clearly and makes sure you understand what is happening and that you have no further questions before leaving.
There is sometimes a wait in the surgery but this is because the doctor gives ;you the time you need, rather than clock watching. There is also sometimes a 1-2 week wait for an appointment with them, but this is because they are popular with the patients.
Other staff in the practice have always been polite and helpful.
I have just recommended the practice to a friend who has just joined. Higly recommended.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 24 November 2016

Hendon Way Surgery replied on 13 December 2016

We are grateful for your positive feedback. we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

wonderful surgery

My mother has been a patient of hendon way surgery since it was formed. She has always had a home visit when requested, the doctors have always liased with me afterwards, if I have been unable to be around and keep me well informed. I have always found the doctors to be extremely kind and attentive. This surgery is a shining example of excellent patient care and how GP surgeries should be run We had an appointment today and actually went to the surgery my mother was seen straight away, they are totally aware of her medical condition and act appropriately. I actually cannot thank the doctors involved with her care enough. The receptionist have always been courteous, polite and do their best to help. I am deeply grateful to them all

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 05 August 2016

Hendon Way Surgery replied on 24 November 2016

We are grateful for your positive feedback. Your comments were much appreciated by all staff.