Hendon Way Surgery

02081029830 67 Elliot Road, Hendon , London, NW4 3EB

Anonymous gave Hendon Way Surgery a rating of 2 stars

Terrible customer service

I've been a patient at the practice all my life. However, I have had so many issues at this practice over the last year and a half which is NOT ideal when I have health problems that need to be attended to.

The doctors- when I do get an appointment- are amazing.

The reception staff, however, are beyond rude and always seem to have an attitude.
They aren't willing to assist and get defensive for nothing. I can't believe on several occasions they've allowed themselves to have an argument with me.

The phone calls are rarely answered and it's extremely difficult to get a same day AND advance appointment.

They've misled me with information on getting a repeat prescription.
They mucked up an insurance claim papers and caused a lot of aggravation in delay with this.

They share no empathy that's needed when working in a medical field.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 21 March 2017

Appalling patient care!

I call and having waited ages to get through, the receptionist answers. They refused to offer me an appointment for a day next week and tells me the entire week is already booked up! They didn't even query what my ailments are, not checks my records to note I am a 63 year old vulnerable patient! Despite having an online booking facility, it has never once allowed me to book an appt. I find this unacceptable!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 17 March 2017

Laura Kavaliauskaite gave Hendon Way Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Horrible staff and service

The most horrible service you can get. The doctors are just trying to push the patients as quick as they can. Diagnoses come from guessing rather than checked by tests. Hard to get through on the phone and when someone answers they are being rude. Appointments are always late but not like reasonably late (example 30mins or so) but up to hour and more. Someone really needs to go there and put things in order because it is just unacceptable.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 18 February 2017

Anonymous gave Hendon Way Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Very good care received

I was running late for my son appointment, called reception staff and inform them that this appointment is important for my son and slightly running late as I have to collect him from school. The receptionist has been understanding and helpful. When I got here doctor saw us immediately.

The receptionists have always been welcoming every time I have visited the surgery. I have witnessed other patients being rude and abrupt with them but I have always seen them dealing with such patients professionally.

Overall I am very satisfied with the services.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 20 February 2017

Surgery managment

Poor management of surgery appointment system and staff training. You would be very lucky if you get an appointment, first of all you wouldnt able to get through to them at first place. The line would be busy for half an hour and then you would be place in a queue for 30 minutes and atlast you would be told appointment available for next week. The recepoinst behavoiur is totally not acceptable. Staff have no idea whats the surgery procedures and who gets an appointment. Overall the serive is not good at all.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 13 December 2016

Hendon Way Surgery replied on 13 December 2016

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service. Our Practice aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our patients. We assure you that your feedback will give the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our service further.I can assure you that we only have one week waiting time if you choose to see a doctor of your choice. We do not have waiting time for emergencies, please call on the day between 8 am to 10.30 am. Our staff tried to help patients as much as they can and they do not take clinical decisions. Staff offer what is available.

We hope we have answer your query. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

Please contact me if I can be of further help.

Hbyrne gave Hendon Way Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Leaving this surgery asap

Having been a patient of this doctors for many years I chose to go to this doctors practice after it split to form 2 different practices. How I regret this decision. I have experienced all the other reviewers difficulties in terms of getting through to the surgery and the inability to get an appointment when you get through. Today I called to see if I could see someone or just get a doctor on the phone at some time today to prescribe me antibiotics for a bladder infection I had been trying to cure with over the counter products. I am in a great deal of pain and discomfort. I was treated so appalling by the receptionist when I called. They were completely without empathy and refused to let me speak to anyone. They also took the mickey out if me saying the practice manager is back.in two weeks shall I get them to call you back then? How cruel when people are desperate and in pain to treat them like this? This receptionist eventually hung up on me when I insisted on speaking to someone. I am now at the walk in clinic waiting the NHS"s time. I will be moving doctors tommow

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 20 December 2016

Jane reviewed Hendon Way Surgery

Doctors are Supportive, kind and respectful

The doctor was very supportive when I was pregnant and now looking after my son. They also listen patiently to concerns and tries their best to help . Now planning for 2nd baby and they have been very supportive with that too. I think people write bad comments only when they angry and do not have time to write when they get good experience. I do recommend this practice to everyone.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 22 December 2016

Anonymous gave Hendon Way Surgery a rating of 5 stars

We found best GPs

Joined the Surgery about 6 months ago for my mother. Always find them helpful and listen. Treatment has always been good. Very busy practice but we always feel like individuals and not numbers. My mother got best treatment ever.I really appreciate that doctors are taking good care of my mother.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 28 December 2016

Anonymous reviewed Hendon Way Surgery

Big Thank you

Thank you very much for sorting out my issues and providing quick and efficient services.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 04 January 2017

Anonymous gave Hendon Way Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Incredibly poor service with archaic ways of working

Poor record of answering telephone calls, cannot book appointments, medication changed without my involvement, untrained staff (including doctors), poor advice regarding long-term health conditions, poor administration and prescriptions management. Shocking surgery, would not recommend at all.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 13 January 2017