Dr H U Rahman & Partner

01268 510520 391 Long Road, Canvey Island , Essex, SS8 0JH

Heather collins gave Dr H U Rahman & Partner a rating of 5 stars

Heathers review

I have been with this surgery since 1998, I have never had any problems here at all the staff are very friendly and always go out of there way to help you. I would definitely recommend this surgery to my friends, I am so pleased that I joined when I did. The doctors always listen to you and will explain anything you didnt understand and never rush your appointment, which I think is very important in a surgery. Another good point is you don't have to wait weeks for an appointment Like some surgeries and if its an emergency you will be seen the same day, so like I mentioned earlier I would definitely recommend this surgery to my friends.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 12 May 2017

Dr H U Rahman & Partner replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you for your positive response, All of our Practice staff work extremely hard to ensure all patients receive the best service and treatment possible.

Reddwarf4ever gave Dr H U Rahman & Partner a rating of 5 stars

Very impressed, feel well cared for

The doctors always take the time to explain in detail the issue and possible treatments....have never felt rushed....made to feel important. Best doctor surgery I have joined so far.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 27 October 2016

Dr H U Rahman & Partner replied on 28 October 2016

Thank you for your positive response. Our dedicated team of Clinicians and Administration staff work hard to ensure all patients receive the best service possible.

Linda Thornton gave Dr H U Rahman & Partner a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant surgery

I have been a patient at this practice for just over a year and cannot fault it. Both doctors have time for me, they actually listen to what I have to say and never rush me off. I have recently been unwell and thanks to this practice I am now undergoing many tests at Southend hospital. My G.P. had faith in me and wrote the necessary referral letter. I cannot find any fault with this practice, from the doctors, the nurse or the receptionists, all of whom treat me as an individual.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 27 October 2016

Dr H U Rahman & Partner replied on 28 October 2016

The Management and staff at the Practice are pleased you are happy with the treatment you have received.

Dawn Osborne gave Dr H U Rahman & Partner a rating of 5 stars

Can not fault

All staff are so helpful and caring. They saved my life.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 18 March 2016

Exemplary Doctors

Certain practices on the Island should learn from these Doctors. The reception staff are extremely helpful and will go out of their way to help you. I feel very lucky that my health is in very good hands.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 21 August 2015

Anonymous gave Dr H U Rahman & Partner a rating of 5 stars

Just like doctors used to be

My husband and myself changed to this surgery last year as we could never get through to our previous practice, let alone get an appointment under 3 weeks. This surgery is a breath of fresh air and we should have changed a long time ago

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 19 January 2015

Care

My doctor and the staff give a first class service,my family and i ave been coming here for over twenty years we recommend this surgery to anyone who is new to the Island or is unhappy with their existing practice,

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 28 September 2014

Just the very best

Our whole family have been cared for by the doctor for over thirty years. The doctor and their team provide the very best of care and attention in treating illnesses as they arrise and in regular check-ups to monitor pre-existing condtions. I would highly recommend..

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 21 January 2014

Dr H U Rahman & Partner replied on 14 February 2014

On behalf of Dr. Rahman and all the staff we would like to thank you for your kind comments.

Carole Barber gave Dr H U Rahman & Partner a rating of 5 stars

My opinion on Dr Rahmans surgery

My family has been with the doctor as long as he has been on the island, our children have all been treated by his surgery and were very disappointed when they moved and had to leave. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. His surgery is always friendly accommodating and has treated all my family with respect and as though we matter.

I never feel as though he does not have the time to talk when needed, and explains clearly when I do not understand something.

Dr Rahmans surgery is a credit to the profession.

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 22 January 2014

Anonymous reviewed Dr H U Rahman & Partner

Outstanding Care for over 35 years

All practices could learn from this one, an absolutely first rate caring team.

Visited in October 2013. Posted on 29 November 2013