Rahman Practice

01268510520 391 Long Road , Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 0JH

Heather collins gave Rahman Practice a rating of 5 stars

Heathers review

I have been with this surgery since 1998, I have never had any problems here at all the staff are very friendly and always go out of there way to help you. I would definitely recommend this surgery to my friends, I am so pleased that I joined when I did. The doctors always listen to you and will explain anything you didnt understand and never rush your appointment, which I think is very important in a surgery. Another good point is you don't have to wait weeks for an appointment Like some surgeries and if its an emergency you will be seen the same day, so like I mentioned earlier I would definitely recommend this surgery to my friends.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 12 May 2017

Rahman Practice replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you for your positive response, All of our Practice staff work extremely hard to ensure all patients receive the best service and treatment possible.

Reddwarf4ever gave Rahman Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very impressed, feel well cared for

The doctors always take the time to explain in detail the issue and possible treatments....have never felt rushed....made to feel important. Best doctor surgery I have joined so far.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 27 October 2016

Rahman Practice replied on 28 October 2016

Thank you for your positive response. Our dedicated team of Clinicians and Administration staff work hard to ensure all patients receive the best service possible.

Linda Thornton gave Rahman Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant surgery

I have been a patient at this practice for just over a year and cannot fault it. Both doctors have time for me, they actually listen to what I have to say and never rush me off. I have recently been unwell and thanks to this practice I am now undergoing many tests at Southend hospital. My G.P. had faith in me and wrote the necessary referral letter. I cannot find any fault with this practice, from the doctors, the nurse or the receptionists, all of whom treat me as an individual.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 27 October 2016

Rahman Practice replied on 28 October 2016

The Management and staff at the Practice are pleased you are happy with the treatment you have received.

Dawn Osborne gave Rahman Practice a rating of 5 stars

Can not fault

All staff are so helpful and caring. They saved my life.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 18 March 2016

Rahman Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Rahman Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exemplary Doctors

Certain practices on the Island should learn from these Doctors. The reception staff are extremely helpful and will go out of their way to help you. I feel very lucky that my health is in very good hands.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 21 August 2015

Rahman Practice has not yet replied.