Broomfield Park Med.Ctr.

02476228606 Broomfield Park Medical Centre , Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3HQ

Karen Netzel gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional G P Practice

This is the best GP Practice I have ever been to. Having lived in different parts of the country and visited a few practices overtime, l can honestly say l have never been treated with such care and commitment.
Everyone is so polite, willing and helpful!
A big thank you to all the team.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 23 June 2017

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 21 July 2017

Many thanks for your review. Our team aspire to provide a first class service and it is so good to know it is being achieved.

Anonymous gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 1 stars

No Followup

I signed up with this practice after reading the reviews. But I have found the staff not to be helpful in following up. I had an MRI Scan done about 2 months ago and since I kept chasing practice about the results which they told me that results havnt come through yet. Every time I call they tell me to call next week. Eventually I called Hospital and hospital told me that report was put into the system many weeks ago. I Contacted back the practice staff about this and they didnt know what to do. All they told me that it is not appearing. I asked them whom to chase, they know nothing. I asked Hospital that what to do, hospital said that your practice staff should contact hospital and get it sorted which I agree is the right thing to do. Since then I'm chasing my practice every other day but the staff keep on using the delaying tactics. I have not seen them doing a proper followup. Much disappointed with the practice's dont care behaviour.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 20 July 2017

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 21 July 2017

We apologise that you have had this experience with the practice. Unfortunately there has been a glitch in the CRRS system which had prevented your report flowing through to us electronically. The staff had followed the process of sending electronic messages to CRRS on several occasions but clearly these were not actioned. I am pleased to confirm that this situation has now been speedily resolved this morning and you have now spoken to the Doctor to discuss the result.

Deb Collins gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff and service, highly recommend this practice!

Both myself and my young daughter have been with this practice for over 7 years, and I have to say that the service you receive from office staff and doctors is second to none. In a country where all we hear is negativity about the NHS/doctors/staff/waiting times I have nothing but positive things to say about Broomfield Park. My daughter is 5, and since shes been born I have always been able to get an appointment (either by telephone or face to face) the same day for her. Every diagnosis has always been spot on, and the courtesy and patient care I have received has always been excellent! The same goes for myself on the rare occasion I have needed attention.
Its not very often I write a review, however I felt compelled to after receiving some excellent care once again today. They seem to have got things right in terms of opening times, patient care, appointment availability etc etc - other practices could learn from them Im sure! Well done to all involved!

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 14 January 2016

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 21 July 2017

Thank you for your review which is very much appreciated.

Anonymous gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

Excellant Surgery

Ive been a patient since I was 3 - now 38. I remember the old surgery wel too!! Couldnt imagine going elsewhere. Docotors are great and they always listen and act on anything rather than fob you off - like you hear so often in the press. Definatley would never leave through choice!! :o)

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 29 April 2016

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 04 May 2016

Many thanks for your encouraging comments. As a team of staff we endeavour to achieve high standards of care and it is motivating to know that our achievements have been acknowledged. Jane Moxon, Practice Manager

Anonymous gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

Hard to believe that the NHS can offer such care these days.

I was overwhelmed by the kindness of the Reception staff as well as by the doctor shown to a patient for whom I am a carer and who had been excluded from her previous surgery because of her difficult behaviour. She has serious health problems and as a result was extremely demanding. The patience and kindness shown to her was astonishing and especially since she was a new patient. The professional care, assessment and response by Dr, not to mention the time given, was incredible especially when the NHS has been so devastated by funding cuts from successive governments in recent years.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 25 November 2015

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 07 December 2015

Thank you for your valuable feedback which has been passed on to the whole team. It is fantastic to know that our services are appreciated.

Anonymous gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 2 stars

Disppointing

I have been several times to this practice and 80% of the time, my visit was completely useless. I am French and I am used to a high standard of care and I must admit that I don't find it in this country. My worst visit however happened yesterday. I had an acute pain in my back. The gp (I never saw her before, it seems there is a lot of turnover) seemed half asleep. She examined my back for 20 seconds through my thick clothes and told me to take paracetamol. I didn't feel I received any care at all.
Nevertheless, staff at reception is very friendly and helpful.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 06 October 2015

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 08 October 2015

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to learn that you felt your consultation was not useful. We would be more than happy to meet with you to discuss your comments further. In the first instance please contact the practice manager. We are a teaching practice which means we have around three fully qualified doctors working alongside our doctors. The training doctors work here on a rotational basis spending between 4-12 months at the practice. We have very low staff turnover apart from these training posts. Thank you again for your comments which will be used as a learning tool to improve patient services. Practice Manager.

Jeannie Le Mesurier gave Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. a rating of 5 stars

Excellent!

A wonderful surgery. Caring, thoughtful and highly professional doctors. Most reception workers are always respectful and try to help where possible. Surgery has clearly taken time to think about what is aesthetically pleasing and accessible environmentally for the patient. Lovely soothing music playing in background. Different sized seat for different heights. open light waiting room. TV information system which informs clients of what is available and any health issues they need to be aware of. In this surgery you really do feel the patient comes first!

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 06 October 2015

Broomfield Park Med.Ctr. replied on 07 December 2015

Thank you for your valuable response. It is reassuring to the team that you have noticed the changes we have made to make the waiting room more comfortable for patients.