Dr Durr & Partners

024 76228606 Broomfield Park Medical Centre, Coventry , Spon End, West Midlands, CV1 3HQ

Karen Netzel gave Dr Durr & Partners a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional G P Practice

This is the best GP Practice I have ever been to. Having lived in different parts of the country and visited a few practices overtime, l can honestly say l have never been treated with such care and commitment.
Everyone is so polite, willing and helpful!
A big thank you to all the team.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 23 June 2017

Dr Durr & Partners has not yet replied.

Deb Collins gave Dr Durr & Partners a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff and service, highly recommend this practice!

Both myself and my young daughter have been with this practice for over 7 years, and I have to say that the service you receive from office staff and doctors is second to none. In a country where all we hear is negativity about the NHS/doctors/staff/waiting times I have nothing but positive things to say about Broomfield Park. My daughter is 5, and since shes been born I have always been able to get an appointment (either by telephone or face to face) the same day for her. Every diagnosis has always been spot on, and the courtesy and patient care I have received has always been excellent! The same goes for myself on the rare occasion I have needed attention.
Its not very often I write a review, however I felt compelled to after receiving some excellent care once again today. They seem to have got things right in terms of opening times, patient care, appointment availability etc etc - other practices could learn from them Im sure! Well done to all involved!

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 14 January 2016

Dr Durr & Partners has not yet replied.

Excellant Surgery

Ive been a patient since I was 3 - now 38. I remember the old surgery wel too!! Couldnt imagine going elsewhere. Docotors are great and they always listen and act on anything rather than fob you off - like you hear so often in the press. Definatley would never leave through choice!! :o)

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 29 April 2016

Dr Durr & Partners replied on 04 May 2016

Many thanks for your encouraging comments. As a team of staff we endeavour to achieve high standards of care and it is motivating to know that our achievements have been acknowledged. Jane Moxon, Practice Manager

Anonymous gave Dr Durr & Partners a rating of 5 stars

Hard to believe that the NHS can offer such care these days.

I was overwhelmed by the kindness of the Reception staff as well as by the doctor shown to a patient for whom I am a carer and who had been excluded from her previous surgery because of her difficult behaviour. She has serious health problems and as a result was extremely demanding. The patience and kindness shown to her was astonishing and especially since she was a new patient. The professional care, assessment and response by Dr, not to mention the time given, was incredible especially when the NHS has been so devastated by funding cuts from successive governments in recent years.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 25 November 2015

Dr Durr & Partners replied on 07 December 2015

Thank you for your valuable feedback which has been passed on to the whole team. It is fantastic to know that our services are appreciated.

Anonymous gave Dr Durr & Partners a rating of 2 stars

Disppointing

I have been several times to this practice and 80% of the time, my visit was completely useless. I am French and I am used to a high standard of care and I must admit that I don't find it in this country. My worst visit however happened yesterday. I had an acute pain in my back. The gp (I never saw her before, it seems there is a lot of turnover) seemed half asleep. She examined my back for 20 seconds through my thick clothes and told me to take paracetamol. I didn't feel I received any care at all.
Nevertheless, staff at reception is very friendly and helpful.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 06 October 2015

Dr Durr & Partners replied on 08 October 2015

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to learn that you felt your consultation was not useful. We would be more than happy to meet with you to discuss your comments further. In the first instance please contact the practice manager. We are a teaching practice which means we have around three fully qualified doctors working alongside our doctors. The training doctors work here on a rotational basis spending between 4-12 months at the practice. We have very low staff turnover apart from these training posts. Thank you again for your comments which will be used as a learning tool to improve patient services. Practice Manager.

Jeannie Le Mesurier gave Dr Durr & Partners a rating of 5 stars

Excellent!

A wonderful surgery. Caring, thoughtful and highly professional doctors. Most reception workers are always respectful and try to help where possible. Surgery has clearly taken time to think about what is aesthetically pleasing and accessible environmentally for the patient. Lovely soothing music playing in background. Different sized seat for different heights. open light waiting room. TV information system which informs clients of what is available and any health issues they need to be aware of. In this surgery you really do feel the patient comes first!

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 06 October 2015

Dr Durr & Partners replied on 07 December 2015

Thank you for your valuable response. It is reassuring to the team that you have noticed the changes we have made to make the waiting room more comfortable for patients.

Lorriane Challenor gave Dr Durr & Partners a rating of 5 stars

could not wish for better doctors i always feel relaxed

very informative if you have health problems and make you feel relaxed even if the outcome is not what you wanted to hear.
The practice is run very efficant and i could not wish for better care this is from the domestic staff to the very top management
I have been to another practice and the service i received there was poor to this one the staff do a great job while dealing with some very sad and difficult moments
I wish i had used this practice along time ago and i am grateful for the care and attention I have received from the GPs i have mainly been able to see my own doctor but happy to see any of the others if i need another one at short notice.
I cannot fault the practice and the receptionists go out their way to make sure that any request are dealt with upmost attention to detail.
The telephone service is good if you want quick advice. This has been very good because I could speak to a nurse without going into the practice and the outcome was great. Thank you
People are human and we all have off days but the staff act in a proffessional manner at all times
I think this surgery is the best I have come across and thank them all for a great job well done!

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 18 February 2015

Dr Durr & Partners replied on 20 February 2015

Thank you for this fantastic review. As a team we do aspire to give the best service possible and it is great to know that we are achieving the desired results.

One of the best

An extremely good practice, with very professional and caring staff. I can usually get an appointment same day, or within a day or two of ringing. Very supportive and helpful GPs, from a wide background.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 26 January 2015

Dr Durr & Partners replied on 04 March 2015

Many thanks for your excellent feedback. This has been passed onto the team. We continue to provide the best service possible and comments like yours go along way to inspire the team further. Practice Manager.

Sandra Selby gave Dr Durr & Partners a rating of 5 stars

Professional and Excellent Surgery

The practice has always been well run.
My doctor is always a real good listening ear who does not rush you. They actually listen to you whilst looking at you and not at their screen or keyboard.
The practice over the years has gone from strength to strength and long may it stay that way.
Thank you to all GP's, Practice management, all on reception, clerical, HCA's, Nurses, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and those behind the scenes, you all do a great job and you are all a credit to your chosen professions.
Fabulous team spirit :)

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 14 January 2015

Dr Durr & Partners replied on 20 February 2015

It is so good to have this type of feedback which is inspiring for the whole team Thank you.

Anonymous gave Dr Durr & Partners a rating of 5 stars

The best surgery I have ever attended

This surgery provided excellent patient care, they are friendly, professional, caring, informative and always go the extra mile. The reception staff do there upmost to accommodate you and are always polite and friendly. I have visited the nurse on several occasions and they are professional and provides an excellent service.

I consider myself one of the many fortunate to be a patient of theirs.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 14 July 2014

Dr Durr & Partners replied on 20 February 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you are benefitting from our services. The whole team aspires to providing an excellent service and your comments make it all worthwhile.

Practice Manager