Barnard Medical Group

020 8302 7721 43 Granville Road , Sidcup, Kent, DA14 4TA

Anonymous gave Barnard Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

Bad service

I have been trying to get a appointment at my surgery since October last year just tried again and still have no nurse was given another number to ring to be told I had to pay £80 per person

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 03 February 2016

Anonymous gave Barnard Medical Practice a rating of 3 stars

rude receptionist

I have been registered at the surgery since a baby. I am now 42. A lot of the receptionists have retired and have been replaced by young jobworths.
I have a disabled adult daughter whom i deal with her medical stuff. Always have and never had any issues. Get told today due to data protection and her being over 16 they wouldnt speak to me. The receptionist and was rude. Only redeeming factor with the surgery are the gps are very caring plus they all know my family intimately.
Reception staff need to be retrained.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 09 November 2015

Anonymous gave Barnard Medical Practice a rating of 1 stars

highly recommend

I registered with the Barnard Medical Group when I moved to Sidcup in February 2005. I believe I chose the best practice in Sidcup. Everyone I have seen at the surgery doctors and nurses are always completely understanding, supportive, professional and genuinely interested in your care. The Nurses have also been extremely helpful and very supportive as are the receptionists and office staff. The best part of moving to Sidcup apart from where I live was finding a brilliant surgery. I would highly recommend this surgery to everyone.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 18 November 2015

Allison gave Barnard Medical Practice a rating of 4 stars

My thanks to my doctor

Although I have been a patient at the Barnard Medical Centre for around 11 years, fortunately for me my visit at the beginning of November was the first time I have had reason to see a GP. What an amazing Doctor. With my hand on my heart, I can safely say that this doctor is the nicest, kindest and most efficient doctor I have ever come across in my lifetime - and I’m no spring chicken. My very sincere thanks to them.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 03 December 2015

JC Sidcup gave Barnard Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding care

Thank you to all the GP's for the outstanding medical care provided to me at all times and the warm welcome I receive from the reception team. My family and I have been patients at this practice for many years and have always received the highest standards of care, kindness and professional expertise. Thank you for going the extra mile to take care of my health and well being.

JC Sidcup

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 21 September 2015

Liz Ellicott gave Barnard Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Marlborough Park Surgery

What a fantastic improvement to the facilities at the Marlborough Park Site! A lighter and more spacious waiting area, a new toilet, more consulting rooms and a phlebotomist make this an attractive alternative to attending the original surgery. Well done Barnard!

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 12 August 2015

ron smith gave Barnard Medical Practice a rating of 4 stars

New Facilities at Marlborough Park

I have been under this surgery for over 20 years but today I visited for the first time since the refurbishment. What a transformation although I was lucky enough to be the sole patient (it was 8am) I could see that this was an excellent change and should assist all of us in the long term.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 14 August 2015

Jan Armstrong gave Barnard Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Receptionists

I rang the practice asking for an appointment to arrange a mammogram. I spoke to the receptionist and they discovered I had not been for my NHS check. The receptionist made two appointments for me, one to arrange the mammogram and the other 10 minutes later for a Fasting Blood test. Nice and convenient for me, just the one trip.

The receptionist also made an appointment for me, for one week later for my NHS check up.

They were very helpful and friendly, quite the opposite to the opinion most people have of Doctors receptionists. I must add the other receptionists are also friendly and helpful.

Janet Armstrong

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 19 August 2015

Valerie Davorn gave Barnard Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Barnard medical group

I have just been treated at the surgery by the nurse who is such a lovely person, they made me feel relaxed and listened to everything i had to say. i feel extremely happy with the treatment i have received. all the staff do a great job and are always very polite thank you for all your hard work.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 25 August 2015

Anonymous gave Barnard Medical Practice a rating of 4 stars

Reception and Admin staff are fantastic

Some long waiting times but brilliant apart from this

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 17 July 2015