Want to help us improve NHS Choices?

Find out more and sign up to our user research panel

The Broadway Surgery

Telephone: 0208 505 3204
Address: The Broadway Surgery, 3 Broadway Gardens, Monkhams Avenue, Woodford Green, IG8 0HF
Website: http://broadway-surgery.com/

Help with login for Systmonline

Wed 8 July morning receptionist very helpful/friendly in advising me how to login to Systmonline. Once password changed able to book appointment online with Dr and cancel appointment which was further down the track. Efficient, helpful, friendly assistance. Being online works for both patients and the Broadway Surgery.
With many thanks.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 08 July 2015

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Could not ask for a better service.

In mine and my wife's experience over many years, all the reception team, the nurse and all the GPs at the Broadway Surgery provide a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service.

I have a long standing mental health condition, the degree of which varies with time and environment. The GP who helps me with this has been wonderful. They are totally sympathetic, patient and practical in their manner. They vary the treatment depending on the severity of the condition and have always achieved a successful outcome.

My wife has also had an excellent service from everybody at the surgery.

The new online prescription and appointment booking service is working smoothly and saves a lot of time with routine matters.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 10 July 2015

Reception staff

I have young twins so I often need emergency appointments or need two appointments back to back. Each time I have called and spoken to a particular receptionist they have been professional and accommodating. They are always polite and understanding. On one occasion I called for an appointment but there were none left. Later that afternoon there was a cancellation so the receptionist called me back to offer me the appointment. I cannot rate this receptionist or their colleagues enough!

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 21 July 2015

Fab gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Good Service

I have been going there for over 10 years. The Doctors are the best! The are all vert very friendly and helpful. The only moan I have is that sometimes you have to wait a long time for your appointment, eg. if you appointment is at 12pm sometimes you get seen at 12.30. But I do understand and appreciate that in a service industry it is hard to maintain the times as everyone has individual needs. But all in all I am happy with them

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 10 June 2015

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Thank you to the Monday afternoon receptionist

Just had to say a huge thank you to the Monday afternoon receptionist. They helped me with a problem, they dealt with it efficiently. The receptionist also helped me last week with a repeat prescription query for my son. I really appreciated their help and kindness.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 15 June 2015

Good local practice

My wife and I have been with this practice for over 40 years.
As you would expect over this number of years the doctors and receptionists have
changed, but in our opinion the service has always be excellent. Maybe we are lucky!
but we have every reason to be grateful to them. At the present time my wife is experiencing
a bad chest infection which has required her to seek medical help at short notice, the
help and co-operation she has received from both doctors and receptionists has been
of a very high standard.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 19 June 2015

call this morning!

I called about a travel vaccination query (a very late one - me and my wife are travelling in less than 2 weeks!) and spoke to a member of staff on reception at Broadway Surgery - awesome service. I was only on hold a couple of minutes before they picked up, their advise was very clear and concise and in five minutes, I now feel as though I know everything I need to know about the vaccinations I may/may not need! thanks

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 13 May 2015

DaisybWales gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Good doctors terrible receptionists

I feel compelled to write a review after just having a painful conversation with one of the rude and incompetent receptionists at The Broadway Surgery.

The high scores given are for the doctors, who (when you are lucky enough to successfully get an appointment) are respectful, knowledgeable and friendly. As someone with a complicated medical condition they are always thorough in checking my history of medication, especially before administerig something new. This also can be said for the nurse who is always helpful and will walk you through new medical choices.

The doctors and nurses at this establishment are gravely let down by their reception staff. I have regularly been given false information, spoken to rudely and generally let down by the receptionists.

It is a chore to get through to the reception, I assumed this is because they were busy dealing with a mass of calls and patients, this was quickly driven out of my mind when on my last appointment they spent 20 minutes (I timed) discussing their favourite type of cake while the phone rang and rang and rang...

Like all surgerys it has it's pros and cons, you will never be seen on time unless you are the first appointment but when you do get through to a doctor they will help you out to the best of their ability or refer you to someone better qualified. Another pro is that there is now an online booking system, which will hopefully gain in popularity (and I don't doubt it will).

Unfortunately I will never see that day as as of today I will be leaving the Broadway Surgery.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 27 May 2015

Massive improvement

This is a surgery that has taken on board people's concerns and turned it around. Both my husband and I have had to visit with serious complaints and the service and care we have had has been enormous, I feel completely differently about this surgery today than I did a year ago.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 17 April 2015

Janet gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Lovely

Always have a good experience when going to see my doctor or nurse.
Completely caring, compassionate and trustworthy.
Reception staff always take time to deal with problems as I tend to see whilst sitting waiting, and always keep such a professional manner.
Great job surgery.