The Broadway Surgery

02085053204 3 Broadway Gardens, Monkhams Avenue , Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0HF

No appointments

It should be possible to obtain an appointment within 48 hours - yet this surgery makes it very difficult to get any kind of appointment at all. Appointments a week away at inconvenient times are standard. If you work, and need an evening or weekend appointment, then just don't bother because they will not accommodate you. Yet despite that, most of the doctors at the surgery are part-timers who are often away. There is rarely more than 1 GP around at a time. This poor service is not what I pay my taxes for and something should be done to bring this surgery up to scratch.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 08 September 2017

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

very pleased with the surgery

I have been coming to this surgery for quite some time now and I've always received a warm welcome from the reception staff. Reading through some of these negative comments it makes me wonder if they have ever received fast service they claim this surgery is lacking. I have pretty much always received an appointment when I needed one and I understand that sometimes I cant get it on the day or the next day but I'm willing to take whatever is available. The reception staff are always friendly and I can understand how busy it can get as it is quite a small surgery. I am very pleased with the service I receive at this surgery.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 13 September 2017

Nigel Norton gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Broadway surgery

I would just like to thank the broadway surgery staff and especially one Doctor for all there help and support for past six months. Making great events for appointment s, for me , understanding my circumstances going through a very difficult time, I am very grateful for there support and there patients. A great big thank you to my doctor for all their help thank you all so much for doing a great job.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

Amanda gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent surgery

I would just like to say that I have been at this surgery for many years & have always been supported well with excellent understanding doctors & excellent professional, friendly & understanding reception staff. I would highly recommend this surgery for anyone local to register.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 16 August 2017

Not impressed

Took an elderly relative for an appointment. Unacceptable 50 minute wait and no information or apologies from receptionist or doctor. Abrupt and disinterested consultation with doctor.
Glad it's not my surgery.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 24 August 2017

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Broadway Surgery should be shut down

I've seen plenty of reviews here which have been posted as negative and the feedback is contact your practice manager... well I did that several months ago and seemingly the same complaints flare up! Never any same day appointments at a suitable time and when I do book an appointment in advance my appointment gets changed and I don't even get told about it!!! So no I will not contact the practice manager... this is something that has already been through the practice manager - appalling service from top to bottom! I had a formal meeting with the practice manager already in 2016 which took about 3 months to get...

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 05 July 2017

Andy Watson gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 4 stars

GP consultation

I recently visited the practice with a urine infection. It got worse over a couple of days despite medication. I contacted the practice and whilst disappointed that I could not speak with one of the GPs, I was given an urgent appointment. The GP that I saw was excellent. They explained my symptoms, agreed a change of medicine and carried out a thorough consultation, to check for other issues or causes. This was explained very clearly, I was given appropriate advice and what to do if the condition worsened. My medication was changed and the infection cleared up. The GP had excellent communication skills, involved me in the decisions about my treatment and was caring. I was very impressed with the manner in which I was spoken to. Thanks.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 02 August 2017

smiley gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent surgery.

I moved to this surgery 3 years ago and have had the best of care. My family and parents are also registered here. The doctor is enthusiastic , caring and greets you with a big smile on their face.
The staff at reception do the best for you in spite of the fact that this is a busy surgery. We have always been treated with respect and dignity.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 April 2017

John G gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great

The receptionists are always polite and friendly in my experience. If they are busy they will try to fit you in.

The GP's seem interested as well as caring.

The Nurse is great.

The Health care assistant has time for the patients so you don't feel like you are just a number.

The surgery is clean and welcoming.

I do not like going to the Dr's but am fortunate to be on the list of the Broadway Practice.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 06 March 2017

Dionne Mitchell gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent support and service

Over the past month or so I have needed advice and guidance from both the doctors and nurse at the Broadway Surgery both for my myself and my teenage children and wanted to add my appreciation to the service they provide.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 26 March 2017