The Broadway Surgery

0208 505 3204 The Broadway Surgery, 3 Broadway Gardens, Monkhams Avenue , Woodford Green, IG8 0HF

BH gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

A good team of receptionists and GPs

I find the receptionists efficient, kind and empathetic~. I like the way they are helpful to each other and the GPS, making for a good team I have always had good advice and careful attention from each of the GPs I have seen over the years.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 05 February 2017

The Broadway Surgery has not yet replied.

Rude staff

I just tried to phone up to book an appointment and literally got shouted at over the phone as the receptionist "was unable to hear me can I speak up properly" I have a sinus infection and have almost lost my voice - hence why I am calling. The attitude of the receptionist for the rest of the phone call was shocking as well and no apology over their screaming down the line either. very rude and unaccommodating. Was unable to get an appointment as it was 8.10 am and all the appointments are now taken.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 04 January 2017

The Broadway Surgery replied on 31 January 2017

I Apologise you have had this kind of response. Please make an appointment to speak with the Practice Manager. Thank you

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Can't get an appointment - don't join

Two weeks till next appointment - impossible to get an emergency one even on speed dial from 8am - join somewhere less busy - why do you keep taking on patients if you can't cope? - Stop taking patients and make the local NHS trust open up another. I really need to see someone so will have to go private.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 17 January 2017

Alan N gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Impossible to get an appointment

What's the point of registering with this surgery when every time I try to get an appointment it's call again tomorrow., no slots available. And that was after a had phoned constantly from 8am to 8:15. Why don't they offer a walk-in service for a specified time of day. Time to find another practice.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 23 January 2017

Hayes gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Excellent doctors

Having had 3 members of my family recently seen by a doctor I cannot fault this surgery . The doctor was patient and thorough and explained everything. They listened to my concerns and reassured me and my children. I have seen all 3 doctors here and the treatment and advice I've received has been excellent. Appointments are hard to get but I have never been refused an appointment for my children. It is not the receptionist fault if there are no appointments.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 27 January 2017

The Broadway Surgery replied on 31 January 2017

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to write something positive.

Angela C gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Very good surgery

I have been going to the Broadway Surgery for more than 10 years. It can take a while to get through on the phone but I can always make an appointment for the same day. Excellent doctors - thank you!

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 31 January 2017

The Broadway Surgery replied on 31 January 2017

Great- Thanks for your response!

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 4 stars

A good job under difficult circumstances

In every service there are front line staff who are expected,it would seem, to be able to solve all problems and answer all questions for everybody ! and are resented when they can't . At the Broadway surgery I have often had to queue at the reception area. On some of those occasions I have witnessed the staff having to deal with very impatient "demanding" people and in my opinion did so with the appropriate professionalism and courtesy. I have been with the Broadway Surgery since childhood and can say that apart from the odd disagreement with staff or doctor I have always been treated as one would expect to be. I have always enjoyed a very good service from the Broadway Surgery and continue to have my medical needs taken care of very promptly, professionally and politely.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 20 January 2017

The Broadway Surgery replied on 31 January 2017

Many Thanks for your time to write this comment. I'm glad we are able to help in some way or another.

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Power hungry receptionists and doctors that don't listen.

Not all but most of the receptionists are power hungry, not interested in giving you an appointment and when they do they make the appointments incorrectly! Doctors too busy and will rush you out. Dismiss your concerns and won't refer, even after 4 appointments, clearly concerned with budgets more than patients.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 15 November 2016

Uninformed/badly trained receptionists

I recently called the surgery to make a simple, straightforward enquiry about the availability of a flu vaccination for my child. The receptionist was fairly clueless about this and had to ask their colleagues for an answer without even having the sense to put me on hold while they did this. They provided me with an answer that sounded like they had no confidence that what they were saying was correct. I later discovered that the information the receptionist provided me with was completely wrong.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 11 December 2016

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent, prompt and compassionate care

I would like to thank each and every member of the team: the doctors, nurses and the reception team for providing excellent care for everyone in my family. It is such a relief to know that they care for you. Thank you once again.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 19 November 2016

The Broadway Surgery replied on 31 January 2017

Great feedback. Thank you so much!