The Broadway Surgery

02085053204 3 Broadway Gardens, Monkhams Avenue , Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0HF

Amanda gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent surgery

I would just like to say that I have been at this surgery for many years & have always been supported well with excellent understanding doctors & excellent professional, friendly & understanding reception staff. I would highly recommend this surgery for anyone local to register.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 16 August 2017

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Broadway Surgery should be shut down

I've seen plenty of reviews here which have been posted as negative and the feedback is contact your practice manager... well I did that several months ago and seemingly the same complaints flare up! Never any same day appointments at a suitable time and when I do book an appointment in advance my appointment gets changed and I don't even get told about it!!! So no I will not contact the practice manager... this is something that has already been through the practice manager - appalling service from top to bottom! I had a formal meeting with the practice manager already in 2016 which took about 3 months to get...

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 05 July 2017

Andy Watson gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 4 stars

GP consultation

I recently visited the practice with a urine infection. It got worse over a couple of days despite medication. I contacted the practice and whilst disappointed that I could not speak with one of the GPs, I was given an urgent appointment. The GP that I saw was excellent. They explained my symptoms, agreed a change of medicine and carried out a thorough consultation, to check for other issues or causes. This was explained very clearly, I was given appropriate advice and what to do if the condition worsened. My medication was changed and the infection cleared up. The GP had excellent communication skills, involved me in the decisions about my treatment and was caring. I was very impressed with the manner in which I was spoken to. Thanks.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 02 August 2017

smiley gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent surgery.

I moved to this surgery 3 years ago and have had the best of care. My family and parents are also registered here. The doctor is enthusiastic , caring and greets you with a big smile on their face.
The staff at reception do the best for you in spite of the fact that this is a busy surgery. We have always been treated with respect and dignity.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 April 2017

John G gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great

The receptionists are always polite and friendly in my experience. If they are busy they will try to fit you in.

The GP's seem interested as well as caring.

The Nurse is great.

The Health care assistant has time for the patients so you don't feel like you are just a number.

The surgery is clean and welcoming.

I do not like going to the Dr's but am fortunate to be on the list of the Broadway Practice.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 06 March 2017

Dionne Mitchell gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent support and service

Over the past month or so I have needed advice and guidance from both the doctors and nurse at the Broadway Surgery both for my myself and my teenage children and wanted to add my appreciation to the service they provide.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 26 March 2017

BH gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

A good team of receptionists and GPs

I find the receptionists efficient, kind and empathetic~. I like the way they are helpful to each other and the GPS, making for a good team I have always had good advice and careful attention from each of the GPs I have seen over the years.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 05 February 2017

Rude staff

I just tried to phone up to book an appointment and literally got shouted at over the phone as the receptionist "was unable to hear me can I speak up properly" I have a sinus infection and have almost lost my voice - hence why I am calling. The attitude of the receptionist for the rest of the phone call was shocking as well and no apology over their screaming down the line either. very rude and unaccommodating. Was unable to get an appointment as it was 8.10 am and all the appointments are now taken.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 04 January 2017

The Broadway Surgery replied on 31 January 2017

I Apologise you have had this kind of response. Please make an appointment to speak with the Practice Manager. Thank you

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Can't get an appointment - don't join

Two weeks till next appointment - impossible to get an emergency one even on speed dial from 8am - join somewhere less busy - why do you keep taking on patients if you can't cope? - Stop taking patients and make the local NHS trust open up another. I really need to see someone so will have to go private.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 17 January 2017

Alan N gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Impossible to get an appointment

What's the point of registering with this surgery when every time I try to get an appointment it's call again tomorrow., no slots available. And that was after a had phoned constantly from 8am to 8:15. Why don't they offer a walk-in service for a specified time of day. Time to find another practice.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 23 January 2017