The Broadway Surgery

0208 505 3204 The Broadway Surgery, 3 Broadway Gardens, Monkhams Avenue , Woodford Green, IG8 0HF

smiley gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent surgery.

I moved to this surgery 3 years ago and have had the best of care. My family and parents are also registered here. The doctor is enthusiastic , caring and greets you with a big smile on their face.
The staff at reception do the best for you in spite of the fact that this is a busy surgery. We have always been treated with respect and dignity.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 April 2017

John G gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great

The receptionists are always polite and friendly in my experience. If they are busy they will try to fit you in.

The GP's seem interested as well as caring.

The Nurse is great.

The Health care assistant has time for the patients so you don't feel like you are just a number.

The surgery is clean and welcoming.

I do not like going to the Dr's but am fortunate to be on the list of the Broadway Practice.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 06 March 2017

Dionne Mitchell gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent support and service

Over the past month or so I have needed advice and guidance from both the doctors and nurse at the Broadway Surgery both for my myself and my teenage children and wanted to add my appreciation to the service they provide.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 26 March 2017

BH gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 5 stars

A good team of receptionists and GPs

I find the receptionists efficient, kind and empathetic~. I like the way they are helpful to each other and the GPS, making for a good team I have always had good advice and careful attention from each of the GPs I have seen over the years.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 05 February 2017

Alan N gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Impossible to get an appointment

What's the point of registering with this surgery when every time I try to get an appointment it's call again tomorrow., no slots available. And that was after a had phoned constantly from 8am to 8:15. Why don't they offer a walk-in service for a specified time of day. Time to find another practice.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 23 January 2017

The Broadway Surgery replied on 31 January 2017

I Apologise you have had this kind of response. Please make an appointment to speak with the Practice Manager. Thank you

Hayes gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Excellent doctors

Having had 3 members of my family recently seen by a doctor I cannot fault this surgery . The doctor was patient and thorough and explained everything. They listened to my concerns and reassured me and my children. I have seen all 3 doctors here and the treatment and advice I've received has been excellent. Appointments are hard to get but I have never been refused an appointment for my children. It is not the receptionist fault if there are no appointments.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 27 January 2017

The Broadway Surgery replied on 31 January 2017

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to write something positive.

Angela C gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Very good surgery

I have been going to the Broadway Surgery for more than 10 years. It can take a while to get through on the phone but I can always make an appointment for the same day. Excellent doctors - thank you!

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 31 January 2017

The Broadway Surgery replied on 31 January 2017

Great- Thanks for your response!

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Rude staff

I just tried to phone up to book an appointment and literally got shouted at over the phone as the receptionist "was unable to hear me can I speak up properly" I have a sinus infection and have almost lost my voice - hence why I am calling. The attitude of the receptionist for the rest of the phone call was shocking as well and no apology over their screaming down the line either. very rude and unaccommodating. Was unable to get an appointment as it was 8.10 am and all the appointments are now taken.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 04 January 2017

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Can't get an appointment - don't join

Two weeks till next appointment - impossible to get an emergency one even on speed dial from 8am - join somewhere less busy - why do you keep taking on patients if you can't cope? - Stop taking patients and make the local NHS trust open up another. I really need to see someone so will have to go private.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 17 January 2017

Anonymous gave The Broadway Surgery a rating of 4 stars

A good job under difficult circumstances

In every service there are front line staff who are expected,it would seem, to be able to solve all problems and answer all questions for everybody ! and are resented when they can't . At the Broadway surgery I have often had to queue at the reception area. On some of those occasions I have witnessed the staff having to deal with very impatient "demanding" people and in my opinion did so with the appropriate professionalism and courtesy. I have been with the Broadway Surgery since childhood and can say that apart from the odd disagreement with staff or doctor I have always been treated as one would expect to be. I have always enjoyed a very good service from the Broadway Surgery and continue to have my medical needs taken care of very promptly, professionally and politely.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 20 January 2017

The Broadway Surgery replied on 31 January 2017

Many Thanks for your time to write this comment. I'm glad we are able to help in some way or another.