ABERFELDY PRACTICE

020 7515-5622 2a Ettrick Street, London , E14 0PU

Excellent care throughout

Every thing about this practice is just amazing from your wonderful reception staff to the doctors and nurses. I can't thank you enough for all that you've done for me and my family.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 10 March 2017

Shuba khatun gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic GP

This is one of the best doctors surgeries I cannot fault it. The doctors are soo helpful and nice and so are all the receptionists. I've been going to this practise for 5 years and and never had any problems. Would highly recommend this surgery

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 13 March 2017

MARY N. U. gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

My experience at my GP Practice (The Aberfeldy)

In my opinion, I have the best GP surgery in London. Firstly, you are not left waiting too long for an appointment - the doctor calls you back reasonably promptly to either deal with whatever worry you have or to give you an appointment date as near to the date you want as possible. The doctors are amazingly in tune with your individual treatment needs. you are treated with respect and dignity. Also importantly, the receptionists are mostly efficient, understanding and compassionate. Compared to other GP surgeries I've been a patient of, the Aberfeldy Surgery runs very efficiently. The only aspect I think needs improvement is that sometimes it takes a while to get through - to speak to someone -.. on the phone. I will be adding more to this review, but for now, I could not ask for a better GP Surgery. Keep up the good work.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 16 March 2017

Best GP I've ever had

Fabulous care, wonderful staff and easy to arrange appointments.

Have been with the surgery for about theee years and have had no problems at all. Always received excellent care and treated with respect and dignity.

By far the best surgery I have used!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 21 March 2017

Eddy gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

5* NHS - maybe unmatched (sadly) but inspiring

Well when moving over 4 and a half years ago, I looked at reviews and chose not the closest practice but what seemed the most suitable for me.

Bang on! I can have online or telephone consultation. I have asthma clinic. Flu jump every year ... All good advice, support and adequate medication when needed. So a bunch of good doctors and nurses: all knowledgeable, hospitable and respectful.

And to top it all up: the welcome! We go by first names now and it makes a HUGE difference! Where else are you recognised as an individual and welcomed personally? This week is another great example. I had asthma clinic and review for my meds booked midweek. Yet they called me a few days later to rebook on a Saturday (yes, they are also working on Saturdays!!), both! "you can't midweek because you are working far" they said. Do I need to comment further?

Oh and Doctor came in Nurse's office while we were finishing our asthma review and they picked me up for the next review. A bit like catching up on a long standing relationship. All friendly yet professional and effective. And I was done within 30 minutes.

PS: I also discovered there are patient groups for them to get direct feedback. For now, I've just done so and I would not take more of their time!

Thank you all at Aberfeldy!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 11 February 2017

Anonymous gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 1 stars

Very disappointed

I recently moved to the local area and need to register with a surgery. Aberfeldy Practice had good reviews so I wanted to register with them. I tried to ring several times over a couple of days but the line was always engaged and I wasn't able to hold or leave a voicemail. In the end I decided to print off a registration form and attend the surgery in person. I needed an appointment quickly as I had run out of medication. The receptionist said I live outside their catchment area and I should have called first. The receptionist wasn't interested when I explained that I had tried several times but couldn't get through. The receptionist simply said they were busy and walked away from the conversation. I wanted advice what to do about my medication. Again the receptionist wasn't particularly interested and said I should go to the nearest walk in clinic. I have no idea where it is as I am new to the area. I am very disappointed and disheartened by this encounter.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 14 February 2017

Anonymous reviewed ABERFELDY PRACTICE

Good doctors

Reception staff is rude and unhelpful usually. Though I have always got a very good support and treatment from doctors. They are patient, polite and very helpful - unlike the admin staff at the surgery.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 06 February 2017

S Robertson gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Great GP Practice

I cannot recommend this place highly enough. They have a great telephone system where you call in the morning, and have a GP call you back to decide whether you need to come in or not. There has never been a time when I have not been able to get an apt on a day when I needed it, and they are great at offering advice. My baby has been treated here since her birth and the nurses and health visitors are excellent. People say a lot of bad things about the NHS but this place is outstanding.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 03 March 2017

This GP Surgery is the best in tower hamlet

The Doctors, nurses and most of the admin staff are exceptional.
Doctors and nurses are very helpful.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 30 June 2016

Vivien Eszter Nagy gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

The most efficient and friendliest GP practice in London

This is the most efficient and friendliest GP practice I've visited in London, finally a place that uses modern technology well!:)

The practice operates super efficiently because they log your telephone request straight away and depending on the issue you will get a call back almost instantly from the doctor or nurse who will advise you what to do next.
I've called them 8:30AM and got a call back from the doctor by 9AM and then an appointment for 11AM. Then I went back for a blood test for 2PM. Easy and efficient! I will need to call for my results and I'll have a follow up call with the doctor who will again advise me of next steps.

The practice in clean and tidy it's not sparking clean but it's in a surprisingly good condition for the area. The receptionists are friendly and caring, they're available for questions and work efficiently. The doctors I've met so far are also nice and caring - they understand that you need answers and they try to accommodate your problems and requests as best as possible. They also understand that sometimes you need enough face time with them.

If they don't pick up the phone that probably means the practice is not open or super busy so keep calling back or use the online services, and if you feel like you're not receiving the service you deserve then they must be super busy so do flag it for them because they value this information.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 02 June 2016