ABERFELDY PRACTICE

020 7515-5622 2a Ettrick Street, London , E14 0PU

beatriz Fontelles gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 2 stars

waiting 2 hours to see health visitor

I was very disapointed with the service today in Abefieldy practice.I went at 9;30 with my litle baby to weight and health visitor .At 12 oclock still no see the health visitor.I asked to reception and say we next one.After waiting I decided to go home,my baby is not feeling well to stay there more time.They people come on go and we still there.I told the reception to give my red book back because I couldn't wait more.the receptionist no say nothing just give me my book and say bye,no even sorry for delate or anything.So all morning there for nothing.Very very disapointed.I am writing today because is the second time happen to us that. 20/01/2016.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 20 January 2016

Arturs Vancans gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Warm welcome and professional service

I registered with the Aberfeldy practice early this year and have already visited multiple times. The customer service is excellent - the receptionists are kind and forthcoming. You feel like they really care about every patient and the environment the practice provides.
The nurses are professional and you receive the quality of the service you would expect. I was once late for my appointment (late in the evening before closing) and the nurse still accepted my visit (even though they were not obliged to).
In my optinion, Aberfeldy is not your usual bureaucratic and cold practice , it's more personal environment where each patient is treated not just as a service consumer but as a friend.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 30 August 2015

Ramsay Atkinson gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Visit as a temporary patient

I live on a Narrowboat, and travel around the country on the canal network for most of the year. As a result of this lifestyle, I experience, more than most, the problems of dealing with medical problems and getting them resolved away from my GP in Devizes. On my travels some practices have been helpful, some have been obstructive and unsympathetic. I can honestly say that the way I was dealt with by your practice was the best that I have experienced in 5 years of travelling the canal network. My son, who is registered with your practice, was able to register me as a temporary patient without any problem. I spoke with reception after 48 hours and was informed, very efficiently, your process prior to an appointment. The doctor rang me back within an hour and discussed my needs. I could have had an appointment that day, which took me by surprise, but accepted one two days later. Not being a towny, I got lost on the way to the practice and was 10 minutes late, however I phoned to explain and there was no problem. I will need to take advantage of your excellent services again in September and your receptionist informed me that my temporary registration lasts 6 months, so no problem. That was something I did not know, so many thanks. I look forward to seeing you in the Autumn. Ramsay Atkinson

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 05 June 2015

Anonymous gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 1 stars

Avoid like the plague

Shockingly bad. I've had 3 appointments, each required longer than an hour wait after my scheduled time. Most recently when trying to book a new appointment they told me they had no record of me ever being a patient- even though I've visited multiple times and as recently as two weeks past. I was informed I'd have to re register if I wanted to see a doctor. No thanks - I went elsewhere. Glad it wasn't an emergency.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 03 June 2015

James gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

I could not recommend this surgery high enough

I moved down to London a year ago and chose Aberfeldy Practice as my local GP surgery based on feedback from others in the area. They weren't wrong. In fact, I think they didn't give the surgery the credit they deserve. The doctors are professional yet personable, the front desk are polite and helpful. Whenever I have needed to see a doctor, I always have been able to. If not in person, then definitely by telephone. The doctors go out of their way to make sure the proper care and attention is given to each and every patient - even under the squeezing of budgets in this time of austerity.

The whole practice should be commended.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 13 May 2015

Pami gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 4 stars

Same day service

Patients with medical issues are called in same day and the appointments are timely..each time i have gone its 0 min delay, its brilliant.. Wish other surgeries are the same.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 16 April 2015

Anonymous gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 1 stars

dark cave

I came today to register, and it felt like in a dark cave with no proper lighting. I am crying now as I am writing because I feel so vulnerable. I have a bad eyesight and I do not see much when lights are so dimmed, I am crying because I will have to come back to get medication, and this feeling of vulnerability is so intense. For you it might be just several lighbulbs too little - for me it is not being able to see well.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 13 March 2015

ABERFELDY PRACTICE replied on 07 April 2015

We're really sorry to hear that you felt the surgery was unwelcoming. It is the first time we have had any feedback regarding the level of lighting in the building. I have replaced any bulbs that were visibly dim and changed the wattage on the fluorescent unit that covers the reception desk. We hope that you will notice the improvement the next time you visit the surgery and be able to feel more comfortable. Please let us know directly if there is anything we can do to help you feel less vulnerable.

Phillip Bennett-Richards GP

Ryan Kendall gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Impeccable service today

I have been a patient of this surgery for many years I am a whit gay male and today my expectations were above and beyond.

I called the surgery at 13.52 I was called back in five minutes by a doctor I was then seen by a doctor 15 minutes later and now at 14.50. I have got my prescription and back at home.

I find it totally reassuring that a gp can see you when your ill and not two or three days later when they symptoms may have subsided.

Today I have received an outstanding service probably the best service I have ever received from a gp.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 19 March 2015

ABERFELDY PRACTICE replied on 07 April 2015

Thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear that the system worked seamlessly for you.

Phillip Bennett-Richards, GP

Nisha shah reviewed ABERFELDY PRACTICE

General health problems and queries

I recently have experienced a few issues with my health, I must say that the service from this Practice is excellent. The Doctors are accurate regarding the diagnosis, personable and most knowledgable. In particular two doctors. Both are detailed in thier anaylsis and thorough. I am grateful and happy to be a patient at this Surgery, they exceed our expectations.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 07 July 2015

Anonymous reviewed ABERFELDY PRACTICE

Excellent doctor

My GP is a excellent doctor and very jolly person I feel very very comfortable talking to them. First they listen and they answer I think all doctors should be like them

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 25 September 2014