Can you help us improve?

Take part in our short survey

ABERFELDY PRACTICE

020 7515-5622 2a Ettrick Street, London , E14 0PU

Atiq gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional Doctors Surgery

This GP Surgery is the best in the country, The Doctors, nurses and most of the admin staff are exceptional. All other practices should use this model.
Keep up the good work.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 27 April 2016

ABERFELDY PRACTICE replied on 27 April 2016

Thank you very much for this positive feedback. It can sometimes feel that meeting increased workload and providing the best possible care that we can for our patients is becoming increasingly challenging so it is really nice to hear that we are appreciated.

Anonymous gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 1 stars

No-one answers phone - goes straight to a recorded message!

I've just called at 4.45pm and it has repeatedly gone straight to a long out-of-hours answer phone message detailing the hours that the surgery is closed, followed by the option for you to leave a message, despite the fact that the surgery is supposedly open at this time!

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 09 February 2016

beatriz Fontelles gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 2 stars

waiting 2 hours to see health visitor

I was very disapointed with the service today in Abefieldy practice.I went at 9;30 with my litle baby to weight and health visitor .At 12 oclock still no see the health visitor.I asked to reception and say we next one.After waiting I decided to go home,my baby is not feeling well to stay there more time.They people come on go and we still there.I told the reception to give my red book back because I couldn't wait more.the receptionist no say nothing just give me my book and say bye,no even sorry for delate or anything.So all morning there for nothing.Very very disapointed.I am writing today because is the second time happen to us that. 20/01/2016.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 20 January 2016

ABERFELDY PRACTICE replied on 27 April 2016

We are sorry to hear that you had a long wait to be seen by the health visiting team on this occasion. Baby clinic at the surgery is open access rather than a booked appointment. We are sorry that this happend on another occasion as well but we hope that on the 25 other visits to baby clinic other than these two occasions you have mentioned that you didnt have to wait too long. Having looked at the times that you booked in it appears that you were booked in at 1035 and were seen by the health visiting team for a weight check at 1109. If you would like to discuss these issues in more detail with the health visiting team please let us know.

Srilatha juvvadi gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Very helpful staff and doctors

i would recommend this surgery for everyone as staff are good and i really like this surgery mainly because of my doctor, who is very supportive and understands patient very well and based on issue they recommend to hospital.

really A+++++++ for my doctor.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 17 February 2016

ABERFELDY PRACTICE replied on 27 April 2016

Thanks for your feedback.

Arturs Vancans gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Warm welcome and professional service

I registered with the Aberfeldy practice early this year and have already visited multiple times. The customer service is excellent - the receptionists are kind and forthcoming. You feel like they really care about every patient and the environment the practice provides.
The nurses are professional and you receive the quality of the service you would expect. I was once late for my appointment (late in the evening before closing) and the nurse still accepted my visit (even though they were not obliged to).
In my optinion, Aberfeldy is not your usual bureaucratic and cold practice , it's more personal environment where each patient is treated not just as a service consumer but as a friend.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 30 August 2015

Ramsay Atkinson gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

Visit as a temporary patient

I live on a Narrowboat, and travel around the country on the canal network for most of the year. As a result of this lifestyle, I experience, more than most, the problems of dealing with medical problems and getting them resolved away from my GP in Devizes. On my travels some practices have been helpful, some have been obstructive and unsympathetic. I can honestly say that the way I was dealt with by your practice was the best that I have experienced in 5 years of travelling the canal network. My son, who is registered with your practice, was able to register me as a temporary patient without any problem. I spoke with reception after 48 hours and was informed, very efficiently, your process prior to an appointment. The doctor rang me back within an hour and discussed my needs. I could have had an appointment that day, which took me by surprise, but accepted one two days later. Not being a towny, I got lost on the way to the practice and was 10 minutes late, however I phoned to explain and there was no problem. I will need to take advantage of your excellent services again in September and your receptionist informed me that my temporary registration lasts 6 months, so no problem. That was something I did not know, so many thanks. I look forward to seeing you in the Autumn. Ramsay Atkinson

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 05 June 2015

Avoid like the plague

Shockingly bad. I've had 3 appointments, each required longer than an hour wait after my scheduled time. Most recently when trying to book a new appointment they told me they had no record of me ever being a patient- even though I've visited multiple times and as recently as two weeks past. I was informed I'd have to re register if I wanted to see a doctor. No thanks - I went elsewhere. Glad it wasn't an emergency.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 03 June 2015

ABERFELDY PRACTICE replied on 27 April 2016

It is never pleasent to recieve feedback such as this but please contact us so we can explore your issues in more detail.

James gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 5 stars

I could not recommend this surgery high enough

I moved down to London a year ago and chose Aberfeldy Practice as my local GP surgery based on feedback from others in the area. They weren't wrong. In fact, I think they didn't give the surgery the credit they deserve. The doctors are professional yet personable, the front desk are polite and helpful. Whenever I have needed to see a doctor, I always have been able to. If not in person, then definitely by telephone. The doctors go out of their way to make sure the proper care and attention is given to each and every patient - even under the squeezing of budgets in this time of austerity.

The whole practice should be commended.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 13 May 2015

Pami gave ABERFELDY PRACTICE a rating of 4 stars

Same day service

Patients with medical issues are called in same day and the appointments are timely..each time i have gone its 0 min delay, its brilliant.. Wish other surgeries are the same.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 16 April 2015

dark cave

I came today to register, and it felt like in a dark cave with no proper lighting. I am crying now as I am writing because I feel so vulnerable. I have a bad eyesight and I do not see much when lights are so dimmed, I am crying because I will have to come back to get medication, and this feeling of vulnerability is so intense. For you it might be just several lighbulbs too little - for me it is not being able to see well.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 13 March 2015

ABERFELDY PRACTICE replied on 07 April 2015

We're really sorry to hear that you felt the surgery was unwelcoming. It is the first time we have had any feedback regarding the level of lighting in the building. I have replaced any bulbs that were visibly dim and changed the wattage on the fluorescent unit that covers the reception desk. We hope that you will notice the improvement the next time you visit the surgery and be able to feel more comfortable. Please let us know directly if there is anything we can do to help you feel less vulnerable.

Phillip Bennett-Richards GP