Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre

Telephone: 0121 709 7711
Address: Lode Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, England - Uk, B91 2AE
Website: Website address not added

Excellent Service

I visited the Walk In Clinic yesterday for the very first time with a swollen hand and arm following a suspected insect bite. I was seen and on my way to the pharmacy within 20 minutes and the doctor was most pleasant and informative. A very good service and most appreciated. Thank you.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 17 June 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 25 June 2014

Thank you for your comments I have passed them onto the whole team

Angie gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Short, sweet and to the point - job done!

I visited the Walk in Centre on Sunday as I knew I had a Urinary Tract Infection. I was feeling pretty groggy with it but I was seen, asked a number of totally relevant questions, prescribed antibiotics and sent on my way within 20 minutes. The clinic was pretty busy too.
One criticism is the receptionist was pretty abrupt, maybe it was a one off. A smile doesn't cost anything and it should be part of being professional.
Great service and it meant I could get myself back to normal very quickly without having to wait for Monday morning for my GP surgery to open.
Thanks a lot :-)

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 11 June 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 25 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Centre. I have passed your comments onto the whole team.

Anonymous gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 1 stars

Needs a better system

Feeling extremely unwell, I didn't fancy sitting in a waiting room for too long. Asked at front desk how long the wait was. They told me it would be about an hour. 2 hours later I was eventually seen.

Could they not adopt a system where you could say how far down the line you were? Or put a TV on the wall to ease the boredom?

Will not be returning.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 23 June 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 25 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to the Centre. I appreciate your frustration concerning the waiting time however it is extremely difficult to guess who long the wait will be. A patient may present with a possible chest infection which could actually be something more serious and therefore requrie more of the Doctors time.

As i am sure you are aware the Centre is to be part of the new redevelopment of the front end of Solihull Hospital, with new development comes the possibility of creating a new system for waiting patients.

Once again thank you for your comments

Victoria Young
Centre Manager

Excellent Service

Having tried to get an appointment with my own GP only to be told nothing available for 3 weeks (Seriously) I took the short 10 min walk to the walk in centre, booked in, seen by GP on way out all within 30 mins, excellent service.
Will be registering here and saying goodbye to my owm GP practice as a letter from God is usually required to get an appointment there.

Well done the Walk in Centre, keep up the sterling work.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 24 June 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 25 June 2014

Thank you for your kind words I have passed on your comments to the whole team

Great service

i had to attend on a bank holiday monday and was promptly seen within 10 minutes by a doctor. All staff were very helpful and polite, thank you.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 09 May 2014

Thank you for your kind words I have passed them onto the whole team

Elizabeth Wilkin gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Out of hours service

Being a Saturday my GP practice was closed. On arriving at the walk in centre I waited for about 45 minutes, was then seen and given excellent advice, which resulted in a visit to the Birmingham Eye Hospital. The doctor I saw at the walk in centre telephoned me the following day to see how I had got on which was very much appreciated. I would thoroughly recommend this facility.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 11 May 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 16 May 2014

Thank you for your kind words, hope you are feeling much better

Anonymous gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

No fuss just prompt service

I took my son to the walk-in centre with what looked to be an infected to. We were registered and seen within 15 minutes. The reception staff were courteous and efficient and the doctor performed a thorough exam and we left with sound advice, a prescription and the location of the late night pharmacy. First class service.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 11 May 2014

Thank you for your kind words I have passed them onto the whole team

Anonymous gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 1 stars

Rude reception staff

Awful rude reception staff , very very unprofessional ! Would exspect more of a friendly , nice , walm , professional person from the nhs !

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 13 May 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre has not yet replied.

Lucy Mae gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Reception staff

The reception staff are very friendly and helpfull, the GPs are thorough and explain everything. I am very pleased with the service.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 27 May 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre has not yet replied.

Carole flitcroft gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Ongoing excellent care

We have been patients almost since the centre opened and have perfect care and compassion from every member of staff. Most importantly they have kept me away from A & E and out of hospital for nearly two years by controlling my COPD with now minimal medication - particular thanks to the doctor for this. We recommend registering - they even have friendly reception staff and online prescription requests - very convenient! Thank you ??

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 09 June 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 25 June 2014

Thank you for your kind words, I have passed on your comments to the whole team.