Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre

Telephone: 0121 709 7711
Address: Lode Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, England - Uk, B91 2AE
Website: Website address not added

Charlene gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Walk in center is brilliant!

I couldn't get an app with my GP this week, and was getting worse with. bronchitis ... Walked into this clinic and wad seen and back out with my Rx within 15 minutes... Absolutely brilliant service. Thank you

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 02 November 2014

Anonymous gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 1 stars

Very poor service, seems not particularly unusual

This is my GP surgery, visited them back in August with two different problems. First problem told to take over the counter painkiller which never worked. Other problem was told would be referred to a specialist. After physio this week I was told I should have much stronger painkillers so was given a note by physio to go back and get prescription. Doctor made me feel I was wasting their time, they really were totally disinterested. At that time I asked about not hearing about the referral to the specialist and the doctor dropped the bombshell that not only had it not been done but I saw the notes on the screen that are totally different to what I was told back in August! Surely a data protection act issue (data should be correct). Again the doctor was totally disinterested and I had to take the stance of not moving until they reluctantly agreed to refer me. In this modern age and given the terrible reviews previously in this site you would think real changes would be made rather than just the usual "I'm sorry ...". Also noticed the receptionist referred to every patient as "mate"- hardly respectful.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 29 November 2014

Clixangel gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Professional, kind and caring

All the doctors are very professional with an excellent bedside manner.
The administration staff like the doctors are all kind and caring. Just what you and when you need it when you are feeling unwell or in need of advice.

My whole family are registered here and I have recommended them them many friends.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 15 October 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 23 October 2014

Thank you for your kind words, your comments have been passed on to the whole team.

lesno1 gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 1 stars

Could not get past reception

I accompanied my son to the clinic as he had ran out of tablets ( for depression ) and was going into meltdown , my wife and i went there earlier with his repeat prescription form and asked if we could have the medication on the prescription we were told no the patient has to attend , we persuaded him to attend the clinic and the receptionist then wanted proof of his medication , we had none as we had posted the prescription ( which they had seen earlier ) in his doctors across the road . They told us to go home and phone A & E to ask them to help , this patient is depressed and was not prepared to go anywhere else .
My point is that this surely it should be a doctors decision and not the receptionist to say if a patient can or cannot have medication , he was not allowed to see one

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 26 October 2014

earth457 gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Great service, very helpful staff and good facilities

I went mid-afternoon and was greeted by very friendly and helpful reception staff, filled out my form and waited for about half an hour. The doctor I saw was great. Friendly, knowledgable and I was very satisfied with the service I received.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 10 September 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 23 October 2014

Thank you for your kind words I have passed on your comments to the staff.

Anonymous gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 2 stars

Rude doctor, lovely nurse

Went to the walk in centre after being given medication twice which failed to treat my condition. The doctor who I saw was incredibly rude and short with me and made me feel like I shouldn't have come here, even though my problem was genuine and I was in extreme discomfort which was impacting my daily routine.

They then refused to help me with a swab test and questioned why I even came here even though my problem was a genuine medical condition and my regular GP practice was 100+ miles away, they complained that I should have seen a nurse.

They then reluctantly booked me into see a nurse, then dismissed me to carry out my own test which they did not fully explain how to do, before seeing the nurse.

Luckily the nurse was able to help me with the swab test and was very pleasant and polite.
It is safe to say that I felt like a burden to this doctor and that I was putting them out, even though it is their job to deal with medical complaints and they made me feel like I was a nuisance, would not be happy to be seen by this doctor ever again.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 22 August 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 10 September 2014

I am sorry to hear of your experience you had at the walk in centre recently, I have addressed your comments with the entire clinical team and apologise for any distress caused.

Ceinwen Bran gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Walk in appt - superb

parked on grove road and was back in the car within 19 minutes. The nicest, calmest, softly spoken GP who was very re-assuring and calming. Walked in today at 5pm and was seen very quickly.
Great service so thank you
Ceinwen

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 23 August 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 10 September 2014

Thank you for your kind words I have passed them onto the whole team

Emily gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

Visited here recently when my daughter had a bad leg infection and we were unable to get an appointment at our local GP.

We were seen very promptly (within 10 minutes of arriving.) The doctor was helpful and their diagnosis, treatment and advice were spot on.

We were very grateful for the service, as if we had not been able to get antibiotics quickly, the condition could have become very severe.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 08 September 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 10 September 2014

Thank you for your kind words, I and the team hope your daughter is getting better.

tamefox gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Saturday Mid-Afternoon - quick acess - good service

Popped in mid afternoon on a Saturday with a minor inflamed leg wound and was seen within 35 mins. Courteous staff. Thank you for being there.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 02 August 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 04 August 2014

Thank you very much for your comments I have passed then onto the whole team.

Anonymous gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Unbelievably unprofessional receptionist

The walk in centre is an excellent idea. The doctor was really good. However, the receptionist was abrupt and had a friend talking to them for a long time. New patients coming in had to interrupt them. The receptionist gave out some very loud cackling laughter several times, which was painful to hear. In addition, the friend told a story to the receptionist which involved putting two fingers up in full view of the waiting room. There Is really no hope for a receptionist who does not think there is anything wrong with this behaviour in a public place whilst representing the hospital and serving the public.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 31 July 2014