Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre

Telephone: 0121 709 7711
Address: Lode Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, England - Uk, B91 2AE
Website: Website address not added

Anonymous gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Visited twice over Easter with toddler

Visited twice over Easter with an asthmatic toddler on each occasion waited less than 5 minutes with consistency of care we met with the same GP who gave sound advice and reassured us with our toddlers breathing.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 18 May 2014

Anonymous gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 1 stars

Rude reception staff

Awful rude reception staff , very very unprofessional ! Would exspect more of a friendly , nice , walm , professional person from the nhs !

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 13 May 2014

Anonymous gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

No fuss just prompt service

I took my son to the walk-in centre with what looked to be an infected to. We were registered and seen within 15 minutes. The reception staff were courteous and efficient and the doctor performed a thorough exam and we left with sound advice, a prescription and the location of the late night pharmacy. First class service.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 11 May 2014

Elizabeth Wilkin gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

Out of hours service

Being a Saturday my GP practice was closed. On arriving at the walk in centre I waited for about 45 minutes, was then seen and given excellent advice, which resulted in a visit to the Birmingham Eye Hospital. The doctor I saw at the walk in centre telephoned me the following day to see how I had got on which was very much appreciated. I would thoroughly recommend this facility.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 11 May 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 16 May 2014

Thank you for your kind words, hope you are feeling much better

Great service

i had to attend on a bank holiday monday and was promptly seen within 10 minutes by a doctor. All staff were very helpful and polite, thank you.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 09 May 2014

Fantastic service

I used the service over the Easter weekend. I was seen within ten minutes the staff were very professional especially with regard to handling a women who was shouting at the receptionist because she thought she was having to wait too long to see a doctor. If she had been in casualty I'm sure her wait would have at least three hours!

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 24 April 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 16 May 2014

Thank you for your comments I have passed them onto the team

Susan Potts gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 2 stars

Staff were curt and discouteaous

At a time when this service has been saved from closure and the Government is being blamed for lack of funds to the NHS, I can honestly say the service I received was abysmal. The receptionist barked out questions and orders with barely looking at me, the doctor was more interested in typing on their computer than talking to me face to face. I also question whether or not they liked the fact I'd seen an osteopath for my problem but just needed some stronger pain relief than my own GP had given me days earlier.

People who go there do so because they don't want to fill up A & E but need more help than other possible services out there. I don't expect to be treated in such a disrespectful way or as in the doctors case, in a tone of voice than suggested boredom.

Next time I will wait until after 8pm and go to the Badger clinic next to the hospital entrance. It is a pity this has happened as when I went years ago the staff were much friendlier and polite - if it's too much of an inconvenience to treat people properly then leave and get a job elsewhere!

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 06 April 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 09 April 2014

I am sorry you were unhappy with the service, I would be very interested to speak to you to discuss your experience.

If you would be kind enough to contact me at the Centre on 0121 709 7711 I would very much appreciate it.

kind regards

Victoria Young
Centre Manager

angela clayton gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

great service

great service friendly staff in and out within half hour including filling forms out thanks so much x

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 06 April 2014

Anonymous gave Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre a rating of 5 stars

First time walk in patient

I called the practice as an out of hours patient to ask about waiting times, as I had no option but to bring my young children with me. Reception staff were friendly and prompt. They also allowed me to speak to a Nurse regarding my injury. Receptionist was very helpful when I arrived and even remembered our conversation. I was seen promptly by a wonderful, efficient Nurse. Thank you for your help - much appreciated!

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 30 March 2014

Solihull Healthcare & Walk in Centre replied on 16 May 2014

Thank you for your kind comments I have passed them onto the whole team

Wonderful service

My surgery was closed,I had a suspected urine infection causing me a lot of discomfort,I was advised by the chemist to visit the walk in centre,waited just 5mins to see a friendly informative doctor who examined me and prescribed much needed antibiotics,wonderful staff and service,well done walk in surgery.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 20 March 2014