Longshore Surgeries

01502740203 Field Lane , Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 7QA

Anonymous reviewed Longshore Surgeries

Disgraceful patient care

My mum has been going to see the gp's at this practise endless times this last year, firstly they failed to do the most basic thing of taking her temp even though it was a hot summers day and she sat there in a big winter coat. She was then rushed to A&E by myself and my sister and turned out she had pneumonia! She has also been telling them there is something not right with her bowel, which they have done nothing about and there is history of bowel cancer in the family, they haven't even examined her tummy. She is now paying for private CT scan and if there is anything found I shall be putting in a formal complaint!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 26 February 2017

Barry Preece reviewed Longshore Surgeries

Feel Good Even Though You Feel Bad?

Im Usually fit and active but occasionally theres something that pops up that you feel needs that second opinion? The Medical Team at Kessingland surgery are superb and give great advice and treatment and most importantly of all talk to you like human beings and not robots? Keep up the good work guys!!

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 07 July 2016

Anonymous gave Longshore Surgeries a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant

I have been a patient for 21 years and have always had the best care. Also as well as looking after myself they have treated my children with great care also. Our primary doctor has been wonderful, very supportive and caring. I have never had to wait for a appointment and have got to see our doctor or one of their colleagues straight away. Another doctor has been a great support also , when our doctor has not been available. Over all the surgery staff and the other doctors are all very accessible.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 27 June 2016

Dave Pettett gave Longshore Surgeries a rating of 5 stars

In praise

I hope someone reads this and passes my wishes on The Longshore Surgeries is an excellent practise. I have had a problem with my right ear for about four days and as it was not going to go away I called in the surgery this morning and got an appointment for the late afternoon. I saw the doctor who was as usual very helpful and they found that I had an ear infection. the doctor prescribed some antibiotics for me.
I am so grateful as always for the quick response and quick appointment that I receive at this surgery. We are so lucky to have a practise like this. I hope they will get some feedback from this review especially as the media are always criticising the NHS.

Dave Pettett

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 17 May 2016

Patricia Button gave Longshore Surgeries a rating of 5 stars

Kessingland Surgery

I have seen my own GP twice in the last 2 weeks. Both times i got the appointment i wanted and was seen on time . I find the online system excellent and this time i had the choice of 3 GP,s.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 11 February 2016

Johanna Williams gave Longshore Surgeries a rating of 5 stars

Human Doctors and staff

My family and I have lived here for 17 years now and are so grateful to the doctors and staff of this surgery I recommend it to any new people moving into the area and even visitors. What the majority of the patients don't seem to realise is that the doctors and other staff are human too, they do the very best they can with the information they are given, they do work long hours and are always pleasant and try to put you at your ease. There have been other surgeries in other areas of this country that I have visited, where you cannot get past the "dragon" receptionists, before seeing a grumpy doctor, these are a pleasure to see. If half the "ill" people of this surgery really were that ill, they would not be complaining and Yes it is sometimes hard to get through in the mornings on the phone, but keep trying. Just think how many people have to be covered in not only this village but 2 others as well. These are my thoughts and I know that of my husband but we would not change the doctors or staff for anything, just give them some respect, they deserve it. Johanna Williams

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 20 September 2015