The Masharani Practice

01455552346 Gilmorton Road , Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4EB

Anonymous gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

The writers experience of his time with this practice.

Having joined this practice under the present senior partner's father, I have always been satisfied at the level of care and interest in my problems and the outcome of any treatment.

The standard of diagnosis and treatment has been very high in my opinion as a patient of 85 years and having experienced several other practices and GPs over my adult life. One doctors sense of humour is always well appreciated .

Another doctors reputation in the Lutterworth area is well merited and they are know for their kindness and devotion well beyond the call of duty.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 10 July 2017

Sian Lennon gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

Trusted, family gp.

The principles of this practice should be copied nationwide. The receptionists are friendly, helpful and not the stereotypical "gatekeepers" many practices employ.

The open surgery in the mornings means patients get seen when they need, which is a godsend when you have small children. Similarly, when we've needed to be seen quite urgently the staff have tried their hardest to accommodate us, even if that's meant adding us to the end of their list, meaning they end up working later.

It's easy to book appointments, online, in person or on the phone.

The doctors themselves are easy to talk to and listen to what you say. They, along with the nursing staff, are personable, friendly and professional.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017

brilliant

I have been a patient at the Masharani practice for years, and for years I have been telling everyone how good the service levels are, anybody who is an existing patient always agree others who are at other practices only envy the service levels we get.

When we listen to the reports on the national news about the NHS and local surgeries it bares no relation to what we are fortunate enough to experience at our surgery.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 17 July 2017

Happy gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy

They all provide an excellent service with understanding and help.
To be able to go to the surgery Monday to Friday from 8.30 - 11.30 and see a Doctor is something not many Surgeries do
Friends and family say they wish they had the same facilities

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017

Fed Up Patient gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 1 stars

Going downhill rapidly!

Since being at this practice I have been happy until recently. Good staff members leaving to be replaced with others who think they are better than everyone else, and think they can treat patients with disdain and complacency.
Having a condition that requires regular tests etc I see this practice frequently and see first hand how it's going downhill., so much so that I will be asking the NHS board to provide me with a GP outside of the two in this one building, as they are as bad as each other and neither deserve to run a surgery!
I am not the only patient to be leaving having spoken to others and if you complain at the surgery to the practice management you get fobbed off with the waste product of a cowshed!
The way it's going it won't be long before Lutterworth has no doctors surgery!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 09 March 2017

Nicky Huskinson gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best practice I've ever been to.

I have been a patient at this practice for about 16 years. In that time I have always found the staff to be helpful and friendly, which I particularly appreciate in reception staff as I had previously been to other surgeries in other areas where that was not the case!

I have always found that the doctors at the Masharani practice listen to you and make you feel as if they have time for you - in short, I feel I am treated like a human being, not a number. I've always felt that the treatment has been excellent.

The thing I most value about this practice is the ability to see a doctor in the morning open surgery - none of the waiting hours to get through on the phone or only being able to book for two weeks' time that you hear about other practices. Appointments can also be booked online, in person or by phone, and I've never had a problem getting one. You might have to wait a while at the open surgery, but hey, at least you can definitely be seen the same day if you need to be.

It seems that the NHS is creaking at the seams in some areas, but thankfully there are still some very good practices around, and this is definitely one of the best.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 27 April 2017

Irritated

I visited the surgery last week to get the results of a urgent blood test after numerous scans and tests. As expected I was very nervous to receive these results. The doctor who I had an appointment with delivered me the results in a very rude and abrupt way saying that I have to live with this condition now and that they're not going to give me anything for the pain. Which is out of order. They also mentioned that I should lose weight which I feel comfortable in my own body, so I mentioned if it would help where they turned around and said probably not because you'll have this for life. With a big grin on their face. I recently transferred to this surgery a few months ago with very good things to say up until last week.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 19 September 2016

Rogerregan gave The Masharani Practice a rating of 5 stars

A good doctors practice

The practice always make it possible to see the doctor of choice when needed. Always helpful and always prepared to go that further mile when required

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 05 January 2016