Weelsby View Health Centre - Drs Chalmers And Meier

01472255166 Weelsby View Health Centre, Ladysmith Road , Grimsby, South Humberside, DN32 9SW

Steve Merriman gave Weelsby View Health Centre - Drs Chalmers And Meier a rating of 5 stars

Fantastc Service

I have been with this practice all my life and fortunately I do not have to visit the Doctor very often, but if I do I can get an appointment very quickly and my doctor always listens and I feel I get the best treatment available.
The reception staff are always very friendly and efficient, I hear many stories from friends who have problems with doctors receptionists, I understand it is not the easiest job dealing with the public.
Well done, please don’t change

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 25 August 2017

Weelsby View Health Centre - Drs Chalmers And Meier replied on 25 August 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to add your comments, we will pass your comments on to all staff at Drs Chalmers & Meier

gareth pyle gave Weelsby View Health Centre - Drs Chalmers And Meier a rating of 4 stars

bad chest

i suffered from a bad chest so i went to my docs , dont like going but i did , the doctor knows the human body i dont , proud to say i dont like going but in my later years im taking the turn for the worse my doc as always been truth full, and honest in my opinion and that is what you expect from your doc i trust them to the full , confidential , proud and polite , you set a good example in my opinion keep up the good work example to all other docs. thank you regards gareth.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 20 January 2016

Weelsby View Health Centre - Drs Chalmers And Meier replied on 21 January 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to add your comments, we will pass your comments on to all at Drs Chalmers & Meier.