Holbrook Surgery

01403339818 Bartholomew Way , Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 5JL

Bryn Evans gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The Reception Staff

The medical staff at this surgery are, unquestionably, fantastic. But let's hear it for the la people who run the reception desk. They are helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, sympathetic, polite, understanding.......in fact the superlatives keep rolling on ad infinitum. They are always completely unfazed by anything that you may tell them, or discuss with them.

My partner's son is staying with us at the moment. His medication was running out and I was about to drive him back home to Somerset so that he could see his doctor there. Then I had the bright idea of seeking the advice of your practice. I spoke to one of your receptionists, explaining the problem. They immediately grasped the situation and made arrangement for our visitor to be registered as a temporary patient. Within 24 hours of my phone call he was issued with a prescription for the medication he required.

What a brilliant service.

Can't be bettered.

May thanks.

Bryn Evans

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 17 August 2017

Betty Bennett gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

My opinion of patient care

I have always been able to get appointment, have found reception staff helpful and friendly
My gp has always shown empathy to me and my condition and has always listened to how I feel and my opinion,I have total confidence in them. I never mind when my gp is running late or having to wait as I know this is because they take time to listen and don't make you feel rushed. Yes it can be inconvenient if you need to be somewhere and your app is late,but presumably you are there because your unwell and need to see gp.
I have nothing but praise for this surgery and its staff and realise how lucky I am to be a patient at this surgery.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 02 August 2017

Katrina South gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding Service

I have been a patient at Holbrook Surgery for the last 6 years and I have nothing negative to say. The reception staff are extremely friendly and the medical staff thorough, kind and compassionate. I feel extremely fortunate to be a patient at Holbrook Surgery. I have never had an issue getting an appointment and more often than not a choice of which GP I would like to see. Highly recommend.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 24 June 2017

Abi gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The doctor

I have been under the care of the doctor for the last few years at Holbrook Surgery with ongoing problems. Nothing is too much trouble for the doctor, who is up-to-date with new ideas, gets back to you quickly, the doctor goes the extra mile medically, as well as having a great bedside manner. The doctor knows who I am and what's going on in my life- so nice to see someone who I feel at ease with.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 15 May 2017

Martin Hatton gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Punctuality of appointments

I fail to understand why this GP practice cannot run an appointment system on time. My most recent appointment last week was at 11.05.
On checking in with the digital system at the entrance (which I assume is to save patients having to interrupt the ongoing conversations between reception staff) the system informed me at 11.02 that the GP I was scheduled to see was running "On Time"
Having sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes watching 7 other patients being called in to see the GP I was finally called in to see the GO at 11.50.
A satisfactory explanation was not provided by the GP.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 13 March 2017

Holbrook Surgery replied on 24 March 2017

I am sorry that you to wait to be seen at the surgery when you attended. The doctors do their best to keep to time but if there is an unexpected problem this does have a ‘knock’ on effect to the appointments times.
The reception staff do keep patients informed of any delays and we have altered the settings on the automatic touch screen to show how many patients are in front when you check in, which it did not do before and hope this will help patients gauge any delays.
It is hoped that patients who experience a delay of 15mins plus check with the reception staff to see if everything is alright.

Paddy Power gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Amazing Surgery

I do not regularly use the doctors but I have 2 young girls who require attention several times a year. Every time I contact the surgery they utterly brilliant and can see me on the same day every time. They also have a commuters service for when I am going to London they can see me or my daughters later in the evening. Also the doctors spend time with you and listen. Their patient engagement is amazing. Please the whole team at Holbrook keep up the good work.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 07 December 2016

John Taplin gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

A FIRST CLASS SURGERY

We are so lucky to be patients at Holbrook Surgery. From the receptionist to the Doctors and Nurses, we have always been treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. Appointments are managed very well, and the staff concerned are always willing to duck and dive to suit us. The Doctors and Nurses are at the top of their profession, which makes us have faith in all the diagnosis. Strange as it may seem, it is almost a pleasure to have to visit Holbrook Surgery.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 04 July 2016

Peter McClarnon gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Response To Phone Calls

I have never had a negative response to my request for an appointment. If my doctor is busy or not on duty and I require an urgent appointment, I am always asked if I would like to be seen by another doctor. I have, today , recommend Holbrook Surgery to a neighbor whose mother is dissatisfied with her current surgery. Every doctor at this surgery is welcoming and caring.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 14 July 2016

John Rogers Masters gave Holbrook Surgery a rating of 5 stars

First class surgery

I have been a regular client at Holbrook for many years and my doctor has looked after my needs in a friendly and professional manner, be it for minor ailments or more serious issues liaising with Redhill and the oncology department.
There will always be some who knock the NHS but I have always received first class service and support from my doctor and their staff.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 24 June 2016

Celia Keiller reviewed Holbrook Surgery

Complete satisfaction

I never have a problem with any aspect of this surgery, the staff are helpful and kind, the appointment service is very good, I have never waited more than a day and when I spent quite a bit of time seeing the nurses for a leg injury the staff and nurses were wonderful. Our doctor will always make you feel important to the practice.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 24 June 2016