Ellesmere Medical Practice

01691623256 Trimpley Street , Ellesmere, Shropshire, SY12 0DB

Anonymous gave Ellesmere Medical Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practice

We've been going to this practice for six years now and this practice has developed and improved considerably aver this time. The doctors and nursing staff are, without exception, excellent, professional and caring. If we need same day appointments we are always fitted in, or are triaged first by one of the nurses and then fitted in if necessary. If we want to see our normal doctors we can easily book appointments ahead. My usual doctor is often running late but given that I have never known the doctor to give me less time than I needed, I am happy to wait as I know the doctor is just doing their job properly and giving others the time they need. I can't understand those patients who complain loudly if they have to wait for a short time but then expect to take as long as they see fit once in the surgery! Treatment is always discussed and explained properly and referrals made to specialists without delay. Reception and other staff have always been helpful and friendly too and the staff at the practice dispensary are superb.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 15 November 2015

Ellesmere Medical Practice replied on 18 November 2015

Thank you for your kind comments and positive feedback, they are much appreciated and will be shared with the whole team.