Church Street Medical Centre

Telephone: 01773 712065
Address: Church Street Medical Centre, 11b Church Street, Eastwood, Nottingham, NG16 3BS
Website: www.churchstreetmedicalcentre.com

Brookspeter5 gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

A Good Practise

We have been with this practise since 1993, a proffesional service by proffesional people, a credit to the NHS.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 07 November 2014

Donna gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Second to none - An outstanding service

The service that Church Street Medical centre offers is second to none. I work with them professionally as well as being a patient. The Multi Agency partnership working is a very positive experience. They have a genuine emphasis on working in partnership with other agencies in order to improve life chances for our young people and their families.

I am also a local head teacher serving the same community and I always feel confident when a parent tells me which doctor the child is under, because I know that we will be able to work in partnership for the good of the child and the family.

Finally I am a patient and I am always impressed by all members of the team. The courtesy and discretion of the administration staff, the warmth and welcome of the nurses and sheer brilliance of the doctors. They have helped my family phenomenally; The swift response when my husband wanted to donate his kidney to his son was amazing, accelerating the whole process, which was a great success. Persistence when they knew that something was not right with me leading to successful neuro surgery, excellent support to my son … I could go on and on.

I have only one point for development – we need more surgeries like this one. I would love my extended family to benefit from the outstanding service that we always receive.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 19 November 2014

Ann Collins gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Simply the best!

We have been with this practice 27 years and have never had any problems. We have always got an appointment , even phoning on the day. The doctors are super and follow things up without even being asked. All staff are polite and helpful and the pharmacist is lovely.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 10 August 2014

Richard Biscoe gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

My personal experiences

I have long term medical issues, which can only become worse over time. As a result of these I now have to seek advice and treatment on a regular basis.

I can recommend the good offices of this practice without reservation as in my opinion the staff will always go out of their way to help as much as possible.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 17 February 2014

Anonymous gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 3 stars

It's ok

I've been with this practice for a long time and overall it's an ok practice not the best but they do try.
It says ring at 8am for an appointment but by the time you've gotten through there's no appointments and thats at 8.30am!
My brother was having palpatations and all he got was a telephone appointment I mean c'mon I would put that as abit of a prioraty then he was fobbed off with anti depressents without even being asked to come in!
The doctors are alright it all depends on which you see I prefer the ones that have been there for a while as they seem to diagnose me properly instead of fobbing me off with painkillers or anti depressents, you practically have to beg to have further tests or refferals if you don't see the right doctor.
The receptionists are always lovely and they do try their best for everyone but I don't think it should be questioned when a toddler needs to be seen or someone with suspected heart problems.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 28 February 2014

Anonymous gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Great Staff

I would like to say how pleased I am that, whenever I have need to visit my doctors, all the staff seem to go the extra mile for me which removes any stress I might fell. Thank you.

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 28 November 2013

Anonymous gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 1 stars

What Patient Care?

Awaited medical records to be sent to private health company for over 9 weeks and had to pay £50 for the privilage.Referal letter not sent as agreed to either insurance company or private hospital.Promised to fax through by midday today but again not sent and when I phoned at 3.00pm this afternoon recorded message says surgery closed but opening times say open until 18.30.Why is the surgery closed?Trying to save the NHS money by going private but no one is interested or considers effect of the stress this is causing to the patient..Absolute disgrace.It's quicker to send a man to the moon and back !

Visited in March 2013. Posted on 21 March 2013

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 25 March 2013

As a practice it is policy not to comment about specific patient cases or comments made.

It is practice policy to display planned closures both with the practice and on our website (http://www.churchstreetmedicalcentre.com/opening-times.aspx ). Closures for training during opening hours are kept to a minimum to avoid disruption.