Can you help us improve?

Take part in our short survey

Church Street Medical Centre

01773 712065 Church Street Medical Centre, 11b Church Street, Eastwood , Nottingham, NG16 3BS

Lorraine gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

My doctors are the best

I mostly see one particular doctor as I feel more comfortable with them,they are thorough compassionate and very very person centred ,they have got me through some very difficult times and personal medical conditions .i think they are one of the best and don't know what we would do if they chose to leave the surgery. I can speak good of the other doctors who on occasions I have seen on short notice appointments ,they too are caring and one in particular took time to get a reassuring message about test results to me before they broke up for a holiday .....I'm a worrier and for these doctors to understand this and reduce my waiting time gives me peace of mind and reduces my anxiety.i have been looking to move house ,but I won't move out of the district because I will not leave my doctors surgery.
This surgery also care for my parents and have given my dad exceptional care through is illness and subsequent tracheostomy care ,my mum totally praises her doctor as does my dad along with one of the other doctors and the surgery nurses.excellent surgery

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 13 January 2016

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 16 January 2016

Thankyou so much for your positive feedback, it is much appreciated. We are very happy to have been able to help you through your difficult times, we work closely together as a team and do try to keep patient care at the centre of what we do so receiving your thanks is very heartening to us all.

Ken Morey gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 4 stars

Chruch Street Medical Centrre Review

My doctor is always attentive to my situation, and makes every effort to keep me pain free..
I find the telephone consultations with my doctor, very helpful.
The Prescription Lead works within supply of medication/equipment agreed with my stoma nurse.
I am mostly well served by the Practice.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 28 January 2016

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 01 March 2016

Thankyou for your positive comments, we now offer interchangeable face to face and telephone consultations - if a slot is available it can be used to suit patient preference for either a phone call or to come in and see the doctor.

Doctor Feedback

During my times of Anxiety illness my doctor as always been there to support and help me ,whether it's a telephone call or in person at an appointment . They treated me with care and compassion .

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 03 December 2015

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 08 December 2015

we are really pleased to hear that you have felt well supported by the practice and certainly encourage patients to book a telephone consultation (if preferred) for problems which don't require examination

Good service

I find Church Street very helpful and friendly. The Doctors are approachable and caring, I always feel they have listened to me and direct my care in the most appropriate way. I have been at this surgery for most of my life I've approximately 60 years and never had inclination to transfer to another surgery

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 28 November 2015

Thanks for your feedback - it is much appreciated

Occasional user

I am fortunate that I don't have to visit the surgery very often but when I need them they are always helpful and I have great confidence in the Doctors. Having said this I have to go tomorrow which is the first time for nearly 2 years

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 28 November 2015

Thanks for your kind words, we hope things went well when you came to see us!

Older patient

As a 86 year old I am finding I am attending the Surgery, or telephoning very nearly weekly (which I don't like to do) I have an allocated Doctor who also, because I am going through a bad spell at the moment) rings me Fortnightly and is spending a lot of time trying to eliminate issues. I don't mind which Doctor I see as they are all very attentive and caring.

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 28 November 2015

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Don't worry about contacting the practice we appreciate that sometimes frequent contact is needed during a period of illness and hopefully things will settle down for you. We do offer quite a lot of telephone appointments as well as face to face appointments and from the new year we are planning a more flexible system where reception can use time slots as either phone or surgery appointments depending on patient preference. The doctors have access to the full records of every patient so if your usual doctor isn't available the others should be able to help out with any problems in their absence.

Sam Proctor Smith gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Professional and Caring

All the staff are efficient and helpful.

Dr is amazing, goes above and beyond the call of duty! Professional,caring and always there for you. I feel privileged to have them as my doctor. Dr has helped me and my family for a number of years! They helped my partner through difficult times last year! And due to the nature of my job is always there when I need them ! I trust them completely and have total confidence in their ability.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 25 November 2015

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 28 November 2015

Thankyou for such a positive and kind review, and thanks for taking the time to share your views

Donna D gave Church Street Medical Centre a rating of 5 stars

Great family care

We have always felt listened to and cared for as a family. We feel our children were always in safe hands when seen by our much loved family GP.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 24 November 2015

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 28 November 2015

Many thanks for your positive feedback. All the GPs have had wide experience in paediatrics having done hospital or community paediatric jobs during training and many years in practice since. The older partners are frequently seeing the children of patients they first saw as new born babies themselves, it is a real privilege to see families develop through all stages of life over the years and to have such continuity of care.

Wonderful Practice

Having chronic health problems has made me realise what a fantastic team of doctors, nurses and receptionists work here. The receptionists are, without exception friendly, kind and understanding. My doctor is simply the best. I think all their patients would agree that they must never retire!

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 13 November 2015

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 17 November 2015

Thankyou for your kind comments. We do all work as an integrated team to try and provide the best possible service we can within the resources available for patients with both chronic conditions and more acute urgent problems.

A credit to the NHS!

The doctor and all the staff have looked after me really well. I was seen and referred immediately when I identified that I had lump in my neck. Since having the thyroidectomy, the care I received has been faultless. A heartfelt thanks to everyone at Church Street! Keep up the good work!!!

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 21 November 2015

Church Street Medical Centre replied on 22 November 2015

Thanks for your review, it is good to get positive feedback.