Bootle Village Surgery

Telephone: 0151 933 7447
Address: 204 Stanley Road, Bootle, Merseyside, Liverpool, L20 3EW
Website: Website address not added

No appointment system

Taking advantage of the no appointment system, I had cause to visit the doctor twice during a seven day period. The treatment and care that I got was excellent on both occasions and I certainly felt a lot better when I left than when I arrived. Thank you so much doctor for everything.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 03 July 2015

Anonymous gave Bootle Village Surgery a rating of 3 stars

Need more phones

although the doctors is good. it absolutely shocks me how ridiculously hard it is to get through to them on the phone. i was trying for a good half hour and still didn't get through. it's a problem they need to sort out.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 18 May 2015

Anonymous gave Bootle Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

walk in surgery without appointment

Had excellent care from my doctor yesterday and am absolutely delighted with the new (to me) walk in surgery without an appointment. Thank you doctors.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 08 April 2015

No appointment system

We took advantage of the no appointment system and got to the surgery for 8.30am and were with a doctor by 9am. We had outstanding care from the doctor for which we are both extremely grateful. Thank you so much doctor.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 14 April 2015

Home visit

This morning I had cause to ask for a GP appointment for my husband. On giving brief details about the situation, I was given a home visit and within two hours a doctor had visited, contacted the chemist and arranged for a delivery of antibiotics. We were treated like royalty. A sincere thank you to all concerned.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 03 June 2015

Patient & Famili Experiance

My mother has been a patient at the surgery for over 40 years, The service over the years has been fabulous. Over the last 5 years the GP's and admin staff have provided an excellent service and have been very responsive and supportive in the provision of care and treatment of our mother. Thanks to all; Special thanks to her doctor.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 26 October 2014

Anonymous gave Bootle Village Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great Doctors, nurses and receptionists :)

This GP is a great doctor, they are always very thorough with my daughter, i took her to other doctors and they have miss diagnosed her and every time i see this doctor they check her and explains everything to me and diagnoses her. They are not my doctor but they will always be my daughters g.p, they are the only one i trust with her. she recently had a water infection and the doctor gave her antibiotics and it went straight away then next time we visited they wrote down the antibiotics the bacteria was resistant to in-case it returns and we don't see them. calling up at 8.30 can be a nightmare but if you keep pressing redial you will get through and get a appointment.

receptionists are lovely and friendly too.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 17 September 2014

stroke follow up care

I had absolutely no problem in getting through to the surgery for my non urgent appointment and cannot fault the excellent care and advice I got from my doctor and left the surgery feeling very much better than when I went in. Thank you doctor.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 25 September 2014

Norman Williamson gave Bootle Village Surgery a rating of 2 stars

24 Years with this Practice

As the heading says, 24 years with the practice. The last 18 months have seen what I consider to be an excellent practice go to the wall. WHY?
Communication or the lack of it and the availability of appointments.
Once you get past reception, the service provided by the doctors and nurses is second to none, but its getting that far in the first place.
Contact by telephone is virtually none existent, add to this the fact that they switch it off in the middle of the day and all afternoon on a Thursday.
Availability of appointments leaves a lot to be desired and to make matters worse they keep changing the system to add more confusion.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 11 August 2014

Anonymous gave Bootle Village Surgery a rating of 1 stars

try booking an appt

staff tell you to ring on the day at 8-30 am for an appt , what a laugh, pot luck if you can get through,tried constantly for 40mins only to be told all appts for day have gone,did this 3 days running, cant book ahead for that week , the answer is to decide when you are going to be ill 3 weeks in advance and maybe if you are lucky you will get an appt.treatment and docs are great , if you can get to see them?

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 19 July 2014