Dr Meagher & Bakshi

Address: 7 Market Parade, Hampton Road West, Feltham, Middx, TW13 6AJ
Website: Website address not added

zahra haider gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 4 stars

excellent service

All the staff in the surgery is really helpful specially one dr. I was having acne since 5 years I tried everything possible. At last the dr. suggested me a medicine which helped a lot and the acne is gone now. Thank you soooo much dr.
The dr. is a great person as well, not just my health but i can discuss my daily life problems and get a proper solution. I wish the dr. best of luck for the future and keep going the way you are.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 24 September 2014

Sukhwinder Singh gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

caring and good health adviser

They are a good health adviser cos they told me the about the precaution that i should take during my problems and it was very useful to me. and the staff is very friendly and co-operative.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 06 July 2014

nima gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

excellent service

I needed an emergency appointment to see a doctor. I was able to get an appointment the same day. This surgery always has time for me, the doctors give great advice and are very informative. My doctor is lovely.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 24 February 2014

baiju yagnik gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Best surgery in the area

Very good service been provided. Easy to get appointment. Very approachable staff and full attentive.

Specially my GP who has been so helpful. Adviced me what I should do and should not and which helped me a lot to get better. All the information was communicated in well accurately as in given timings, as it is very important for a working person to get communication done in their free time frame.
Overall a very satisfied service.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 18 February 2014

Anonymous gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 1 stars

Doctors have no empathy or respect

I have just moved to this area and I have seen the Dr a couple of times. I am elderly and I have mulitple health problems so I am on many tablets, but all essential and I have been taking them for many years. Every time I have had consultations with the doctor, their manner has been patronising and condescending. They are more interesting in stopping all my essential medication than addressing my various ailments. They are rude to the point where they even asked me to leave the surgery and find another doctor if I'm not happy! They obviously need to learn a lot with regards to communication and empathy! No doubt I will be leaving this surgery!

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 05 January 2014

sharanjit gill gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

excellent service

The staff and Doctors at the Surgery always treat their patients with the upmost respect . I am always able to get an appointment and the recetpionists are both poliet and helpful .

Visited in February 2013. Posted on 09 February 2013

Anonymous did not recommend Dr Meagher & Bakshi

Awful

What I liked

There is nothing I like about this surgery. The reception staff are rude and obnoxious and that's if you can even get through the door. There is no care given by staff or doctors at all. Doctors are not interested in what you have to say they just want you out the door as soon as possible.

What could have been improved

Everything. I go to the doctors to feel better not worse

Any other comments

Don't use this surgery please try to get in somewhere else

Visited in December 2012. Posted on 28 December 2012

Anonymous recommended Dr Meagher & Bakshi

Highly recommendable surgery

What I liked

I came to visit a relative when I suddenly had a severe stomach ache and was attended by this surgery in a very kind manner. The reception was very polite and attended me warmly.As I am a student I was very nervous but the doctor made me feel very comfortable and I felt at ease. The doctor is really good.

What could have been improved

I visited the surgery for the first time and I feel that it is apt in every way.

Any other comments

I would highly recommend this surgery

Visited in December 2012. Posted on 29 December 2012

Anonymous recommended Dr Meagher & Bakshi

I would recommend it

What I liked

I am very happy with the services I receive at this Surgery both from the Doctor and Staff.The Doctor gives me the time and listen to my health concerns Ifeel that I receive a wonderful service from this practice and will recommant it

Visited in December 2012. Posted on 30 December 2012

Daljit Grewal recommended Dr Meagher & Bakshi

Very positive service

What I liked

Following My total knee replacement I suffered some complications But was treated with upmost care and understanding my needs by HCA at the surgery. I was able to make appointments at a very short notice . I feel as I was worried the care and attantion I receaved from the Doctor/nurse/HCa and the office staff uplifted me .
Thanks very much all of you

Visited in July 2012. Posted on 14 August 2012