Dr Meagher & Bakshi

020 8893 8699 7 Market Parade, Hampton Road West, Feltham , Middx, Middlesex, TW13 6AJ

Anonymous gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

I have been registered with Mount for many years now. All the reception staff and GP's are always extremely helpful. The doctors always have time to listen to my issues. Appointments are always available and I have never had to wait more than 3 days for an appointment. I have many complex illnesses and the doctors have always involved me in my care and treatment. Reception staff are always polite and I am always greeted with a smile. My family are also registered with this practice and they feel the same way. I could not be happier with the service provided and would recommend to anybody.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 11 March 2017

Zebunisa gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Beyond expectation

My family and I moved from Ashford Surrey to Feltham 10 years ago so had to change GP as well. Since our day one till today, so blessed to have chosen the doctor and Mount medical practice.
From getting a phone appointment or consultation, booking blood test or getting results, receptionists to practice nurse every one is always welcoming, smiling and above all ready to Listen.
We always complain about health care service but great team at Mount medical practice proves it wrong. They are the best.

Zebunisa Punjwani

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 18 March 2017

Harish gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

5 * Service

Excellent service provided by GPs . Always ready to help. Staff is very prompt.. Always supportive.

Though all the doctors are very nice but my experience with the doctor is highly recommended.
Wishing all the very best for near future.

thanks

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 17 March 2017

Anonymous gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 1 stars

GP Feedback

Since i move to this medical center I asked for interperter for my family because of English language barrier. They never give us and i always had to go to help fto my family but problem is sometimes your family wants to talk with GP without me and last time when the doctor talk to me they said if you are not happy change your GP and I think this is rudeness that GP tell you what to do or what you can't do, also one of the staff there are so rude which I don't want mention their name . Becarful people when you need to register with GP . I think it is not enough just to have a look to NHS website . Find another way to make sure that GF is good or awful.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 30 November 2016

Kirit gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Attentive, Considerate and Passionate about helping

I am a patient at this surgery. I have the highest regard for my Drs professional expertise and personal care and attention. At a time when economics and administrative issues can overwhelm a practice I have always found the surgery very efficient. Indeed my Dr is both easy to communicate with and takes a wide view on the most appropriate course of examinations and treatment ensuring the patient's short, medium and long term welfare. They have always been someone who can be contacted on an urgent basis fully recognising that illnesses do not gently make themselves known at the most convenient time and that urgent medical help is often inevitable. One day all surgeries should be this way!

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 14 September 2016

Jazz gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Doctors and Staffs

Dr. is one of the best doctor I have ever met. They are not only sincere in their approach, but also a very down-to-earth person. Their simplicity, listing skills and counseling techniques are the salient features of their personality. My Wife had a stomach pain almost a year back and I am more than satisfied in the result. I would personally recommend to meet the doctor, if any patients are looking for great treatment within their area. They are the ultimate. not only that Mountmedical Surgery Sfaff are very helpful and very professional.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 11 August 2016

Anonymous gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Reception staff have a difficult job,but,do it with a smile.

I do use the doctors for ill health concerns, but also as a point of information on the NHS services and other items . The staff are very understanding and if they can help or advise on medical items, they are very helpful, if it's above there knowledge base or understanding, they do take the effort to ask a GP or nurse. I find the environment at the surgery to be one of smiles and welcome.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 03 February 2016

D S Dhoot gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Always Available and Professional Approach

I have known my Dr for 27 years they are very kind, considerate, patient and always helpful and has always done the best for me and my family, If they can see you at short notice they will.
Their surgery in Felthem is very modern and well organized and one of the best I have seen.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 20 August 2015

Keyur gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care for patients

I must say that the staff at the surgery are very well trained and look after patients at their best.

My GP diagnoses the problem and gives prescription only if needed that always impresses me. Also make patient feel that they have personal attention given.

Thanks again to staff & the doctor too.

Keyur Sadavrati

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 30 September 2015

Robert Pusey. gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Professionalism of my doctor and staff of Mount clinic.

My GP has been my doctor for nearly twenty years. In all that time they have shown me nothing but kindness and respect, and their professionalism, in my opinion, is second to none.
I am 68yrs old, so my health and well being has been in the doctor's hands for nearly a third of my life, so this must surely say something about their nature, demeanour and professionalism.
I cannot thank them enough. I will go as far as saying, they helped save my life and has continued to help me achieve a better quality of life over the years, even though my health has not been perfect.
A great thank you to all the front desk staff, or as I call them the frontline troops. This of course includes the nurses. All of them, are undoubtedly the main cogs of this gigantic machine we call the NHS. Without them, we would undoubtedly have no surgeries as we know them today. Again I would like to thank them all for their kindness, empathy and above all their professionalism in these very trying times for the NHS and the three million people who work to improve our health and our lives.
Thank you the Mount clinic.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 23 July 2015