Dr Meagher & Bakshi

020 8893 8699 7 Market Parade, Hampton Road West, Feltham , Middx, Middlesex, TW13 6AJ

Jazz gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Doctors and Staffs

Dr. is one of the best doctor I have ever met. They are not only sincere in their approach, but also a very down-to-earth person. Their simplicity, listing skills and counseling techniques are the salient features of their personality. My Wife had a stomach pain almost a year back and I am more than satisfied in the result. I would personally recommend to meet the doctor, if any patients are looking for great treatment within their area. They are the ultimate. not only that Mountmedical Surgery Sfaff are very helpful and very professional.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 11 August 2016

Anonymous gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Reception staff have a difficult job,but,do it with a smile.

I do use the doctors for ill health concerns, but also as a point of information on the NHS services and other items . The staff are very understanding and if they can help or advise on medical items, they are very helpful, if it's above there knowledge base or understanding, they do take the effort to ask a GP or nurse. I find the environment at the surgery to be one of smiles and welcome.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 03 February 2016

D S Dhoot gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Always Available and Professional Approach

I have known my Dr for 27 years they are very kind, considerate, patient and always helpful and has always done the best for me and my family, If they can see you at short notice they will.
Their surgery in Felthem is very modern and well organized and one of the best I have seen.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 20 August 2015

Keyur gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care for patients

I must say that the staff at the surgery are very well trained and look after patients at their best.

My GP diagnoses the problem and gives prescription only if needed that always impresses me. Also make patient feel that they have personal attention given.

Thanks again to staff & the doctor too.

Keyur Sadavrati

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 30 September 2015

Robert Pusey. gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Professionalism of my doctor and staff of Mount clinic.

My GP has been my doctor for nearly twenty years. In all that time they have shown me nothing but kindness and respect, and their professionalism, in my opinion, is second to none.
I am 68yrs old, so my health and well being has been in the doctor's hands for nearly a third of my life, so this must surely say something about their nature, demeanour and professionalism.
I cannot thank them enough. I will go as far as saying, they helped save my life and has continued to help me achieve a better quality of life over the years, even though my health has not been perfect.
A great thank you to all the front desk staff, or as I call them the frontline troops. This of course includes the nurses. All of them, are undoubtedly the main cogs of this gigantic machine we call the NHS. Without them, we would undoubtedly have no surgeries as we know them today. Again I would like to thank them all for their kindness, empathy and above all their professionalism in these very trying times for the NHS and the three million people who work to improve our health and our lives.
Thank you the Mount clinic.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 23 July 2015

Helen Stiles gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

greaqt surgery

We have since left the area but sadly miss the surgery very much as the care quality is not as good where we currently live now.To say the staff are nothing short of wonderful would be an under statement over the 8 year myself and my family have attended. In particular the last 2 years have been exceptional service with everything from answering the phone, to getting appointments when needed, helpful reception staff, nurses who are kind and supportive and always fit in appointments to doctors who give good all round care and are concerned about the wellbeing of the patient. When I first joined it was initially difficult to always get appointments and it took a while to build up rapport with the doctors but the last few years the surgery goes from strength to strength and is very efficient and effective. I can't say enough about the excellent treatment myself and my family have received.

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 01 May 2015

Mrs R Walls gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practice, highly recommended

The doctor saw my 10week old daughter as an emergency. Their manner was so kind and reassuring. To be able to see such an experienced doctor at such speed is extremely comforting as a worried parent and something that even an excellent rating cannot convey. The doctor was able to diagnose and suggest treatment options and where they needed guidance they were very quick to seek advice from Paediatricians to ensure that my child was getting the best and most accurate treatment. Even once we'd left they sought further advice on dressings for her wound from colleagues and contacted us to make these suggestions. A doctor who still thinks about how to improve on the patient experience once we'd left the consulting room is kind beyond the usual measures expected of a doctor. As a mother, the service I received was exceptional and no price or words can fully describe the reassurance of someone caring for your child as they would their own family member.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 11 November 2014

Mr Scullion gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

Top class service and patient care

The doctori provided me with a very responsive and top class service in helping relieve me from acute intestinal pain and in ensuring I obtained the specialist care and intervention required. Their communication with myself and with the physician who carried out my operation was second to none. The doctor was very patient and empathetic during what was a very worrying time for my wife and I and he gave us the reassurance we needed at key times. The service he has provided in follow up consultations has epitomised his professional expertise and the empathy they show their patients. My wife and I are very grateful to this doctor and their wider team and for being the fortunate beneficiaries of their excellent public service.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 11 November 2014

zahra haider gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 4 stars

excellent service

All the staff in the surgery is really helpful specially one dr. I was having acne since 5 years I tried everything possible. At last the dr. suggested me a medicine which helped a lot and the acne is gone now. Thank you soooo much dr.
The dr. is a great person as well, not just my health but i can discuss my daily life problems and get a proper solution. I wish the dr. best of luck for the future and keep going the way you are.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 24 September 2014

Ian gave Dr Meagher & Bakshi a rating of 5 stars

High Regard

This surgery and the staff are fantastic asset to the community it serves, From the moment you make an appointment you know your in safe hands and will receive the highest attention and advice you need. cannot praise the staff or express the high regard I hold for all involved in its operation

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 01 January 2015