The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy)

020 8524-1230 The Microfaculty, 107-109 Chingford Mount Road, Chingford , London, E4 8LT

Anonymous gave The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) a rating of 3 stars

anger issues

My doctor gets angry sometimes not good in a profession where compasion is needed also talks to starff with anger i understand this is stressfull job long hours etc . But really not great when there for help

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 20 February 2016

Tina Weiss gave The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic GP Surgery

I have been a patient at this surgery since 1989 and have always received fantastic service. I was worried when the practice grew that the service would deteriorate but it has kept up its outstanding service. Never rushed no matter how busy and treated with kindness, compassion and empathy.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 17 June 2016

Elena gave The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) a rating of 5 stars

Excellent.

I have been registered with this surgery for a number of years. It is a very busy surgery but I have always been happy with the service provided. I generally get a same day appointment if I need one. Overall, I find the reception staff polite and helpful, whether on the phone or at the reception desk. The GPs are excellent. Even with the enormous pressure of appointment time constraints I have never felt rushed during an appointment. They are very thorough and professional.
A big thank you to the staff at Microfaculty.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 20 November 2015

The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) has not yet replied.

Anna reviewed The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy)

I have just joined this surgery

So far it's a been a terrible experience, on the day of joining it took up to an hour to get my papers processed.
I had to continuously ask the receptionists if it's done then got told I can go it's still in the process.
why didn't they tell me before I waited with my daughter who is 1, as I was leaving I was told that I there is no appointments for a health check up rang up everyday since joining no appointments available then rang the following week.

I got told the only cancellation appointment available is 7:50 am for a health check up with a nurse is complusary before I see doctor, but because I have a flu I won't be able to see no doctor or nurse will have to go to walk in centre to sort out my problem !

What's the point of having a doctor! Before I joined I read the reviews lots of people had wrote there short staffed and it takes long to register and get appointments, now the receptionist said the same thing one nurse has gone on holiday ones left ! This is your practice co ordinartors problem to have staff, why should sick patients be the one to suffer ! I thought let me join to see if this is all true as your own experience counts ! And it was all true !

I am absoultley apaulled by this service !

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 05 October 2015

The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) has not yet replied.

myhealthlondon reviewed The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy)

Booking appointments by phone

Hi there, would it be possible in the nearest future to book appointments via automated phone scheduling? I can't always call while I'm at work and by the time I finish the surgery is often closed. Also it'd be great if there was a clear information displayed on how to reguster online to book and cancel appointments and order repeat prescriptions. Thank you

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 23 July 2015 using Leon Panitzke

The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) has not yet replied.

Anonymous reviewed The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy)

worse Surgery i have been to

i just move to Chingford recently, it took 3 weeks for me and my hubby to be able to register ourselves in the surgery, with no valid reason.
the reception gave us the form and ask to come on Thursday after 2.00 pm, when we been there on Thursday they were short of staff so they couldn't do the registration so we been told to come back next week on Tuesday, again was same thing the clerk who do the registration is now on holiday and no one else could register us.

when i ask the receptionist what we i need to see a doctor and still not been able to register myself in the surgery what should i do, they funnily say to me i will have to go to A&E, as if am not register i cannot get appointment with the doctor in the surgery.

i was very disappointed with the service, the doctor are not great neither, one my first appointment to the doctor was a disaster, i was trying to explain my illness am haven't even finish with explaining, the doctor was printing the prescription for me, then i ask the doctor how could you print a prescription when i haven't finish explaining, the doctor started getting irritated with me and they reply rudely that they know what is my illness that's why they gave me the medicine.

i wish i could have stayed with my previous surgery.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 11 May 2015

The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) replied on 14 May 2015

We are sorry that you found it both tricky and a hassle to register. We are a small practice that tries to offer a personalised service. During registration, getting the various details correct is very important so that medical errors are prevented and any records from the previous practice are accurately brought over. It was genuinely true that a key member of staff was away at the time. We are training up other members of staff to do this process as precisely and safely as possible. This issue has been raised by a minority of new patients but we still think that if any one new patient is unhappy with the process, this is far too many for us to bear.

With regard to the doctor that you saw - we are sorry that you felt the way you did about the doctor that you saw and this was below your expectations. As you have not contacted us about it seperately and kept yourself anonymous we can't meaningfully respond to you and look into the matter in any further depth.

The best of health to you, Dr Shahid Dadabhoy.

Anonymous gave The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service

I have been a member of this surgery all my life. I have never been unhappy with the service provided by not only the doctors but also the receptionists and nurses. They always go that extra step to help you. My doctor is outstanding. They looked after my Father so well right to the very end and is also looking after my Mother in the same way with care and consideration. They are a Doctor that doesnt just do their job but they care about their patients and does everything in their power to help you as soon as possible. We would all be completely lost without this surgery and the lovely staff that work there.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 13 May 2015

Elaine gave The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) a rating of 5 stars

Great surgery

A very good family surgery.
staff are friendly and professional.
i always get an appointment for within a few days.
All in all, I have no complaints; the service you receive is of an excellent standard.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 20 April 2015

Abe gave The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) a rating of 1 stars

Not being able to register

OK, so I go twice to try to register and I am informed by the receptionist that new registrations take place on Mon, Tues and Thur after 2pm.

I am also told that I cannot have a registration form even though I can get one from their own website, hmmm.

I tell them that my day off is Friday only and that I start work at 2pm, they don't offer a solution to help me, just repeats the new registration policy. Not helpful.

Essentially, not helpful at all, they seemed more interested in chatting with their colleague.

Glad I didn't register there.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 11 July 2014

The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) replied on 21 July 2014

Currently because of staff retirement our reception team is in a process of transition. Newer members of staff are being trained up on the process of registration. The staff members whom know the process (and are training the others) are on duty on the Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays as stated.
We have taken your feedback on board regarding registration forms so that we can in the interim atleast get things started.
I am sorry that you did not choose to register with us. However, if you do change your mind we will try to accomodate your working hours.
The best of health to you
Mahmooda Dadabhoy

Anonymous gave The Microfaculty (Drs ME and SM Dadabhoy) a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful surgery

I am writing this review at the request of my mother in law who is sadly now too ill to do so for herself. She has been registered with this practice for many years and has always spoken very highly of the care she has received and the consideration she has been afforded by all members of the practice team. In particular, she would like to praise her doctor - for their professionalism, but also their very warm and caring manner. She feels that the doctor has always taken her complaints seriously and acts above and beyond their duty of care. Over the years I have only ever heard my mother-in-law speak of the doctor with praise and admiration - I myself worked in general practice for many years and unfortunately this is something you do not hear often. She cannot recommend this practice highly enough.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 13 August 2014