The Microfaculty

02085241230 107-109 Chingford Mount Road, Chingford , London, Greater London, E4 8LT

Anonymous gave The Microfaculty a rating of 3 stars

anger issues

My doctor gets angry sometimes not good in a profession where compasion is needed also talks to starff with anger i understand this is stressfull job long hours etc . But really not great when there for help

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 20 February 2016

Tina Weiss gave The Microfaculty a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic GP Surgery

I have been a patient at this surgery since 1989 and have always received fantastic service. I was worried when the practice grew that the service would deteriorate but it has kept up its outstanding service. Never rushed no matter how busy and treated with kindness, compassion and empathy.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 17 June 2016

Elena gave The Microfaculty a rating of 5 stars

Excellent.

I have been registered with this surgery for a number of years. It is a very busy surgery but I have always been happy with the service provided. I generally get a same day appointment if I need one. Overall, I find the reception staff polite and helpful, whether on the phone or at the reception desk. The GPs are excellent. Even with the enormous pressure of appointment time constraints I have never felt rushed during an appointment. They are very thorough and professional.
A big thank you to the staff at Microfaculty.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 20 November 2015

Anna reviewed The Microfaculty

I have just joined this surgery

So far it's a been a terrible experience, on the day of joining it took up to an hour to get my papers processed.
I had to continuously ask the receptionists if it's done then got told I can go it's still in the process.
why didn't they tell me before I waited with my daughter who is 1, as I was leaving I was told that I there is no appointments for a health check up rang up everyday since joining no appointments available then rang the following week.

I got told the only cancellation appointment available is 7:50 am for a health check up with a nurse is complusary before I see doctor, but because I have a flu I won't be able to see no doctor or nurse will have to go to walk in centre to sort out my problem !

What's the point of having a doctor! Before I joined I read the reviews lots of people had wrote there short staffed and it takes long to register and get appointments, now the receptionist said the same thing one nurse has gone on holiday ones left ! This is your practice co ordinartors problem to have staff, why should sick patients be the one to suffer ! I thought let me join to see if this is all true as your own experience counts ! And it was all true !

I am absoultley apaulled by this service !

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 05 October 2015