Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre

02082756410 4 Creighton Road, Tottenham , London, Greater London, N17 8NW

Anonymous gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

Not happy with the services

My daughter gets temperature in the night, can't sleep and complains so severe ache in her throat. Sh find it difficult to swallow even water. But she looks normal in the day but cannot eat.

The Doctor said she is well and did not give her any medication but we should come in the morning the next day. Last night we could not sleep but this morning she looks fine and I am reluctant to go to the centre due to my previous experience. I called the centre to cancel the appointment but The response from the answer machine says it is closed. Complete waste of time. I better go to A&E.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 02 July 2017

Rude and unhelpful staff

My family and I have been registered at this surgery for many years now and whilst they were never the best surgery, we feel that over the years they have lowered their standards and a lot of the staff are rude and unhelpful.

I appreciate that they may be inundated with calls/patient demands but that does not excuse the level of bad service provided.

Patients who attend surgeries expect a level of dignity and comfort when consulting their GP but this just does not seem to be something that Somerset Gardens offer.

If you are considering becoming a patient at this practice I would strongly suggest exploring your options.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 12 July 2017

Anna gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

Worse gp practice in north London

This surgery is the worse practice ever. If you don't care about your health than this is place to be. Your just a number to them they do not cares about you . The staff are rude receptionists don't know what they are talking about. Half the time your trying to get through to them, when u do they are never helpful.
Coming to the doctors they all google your symptoms and then turn around and say well u have to live with it.
I have been waiting over 2years to be referred to the pysio when I finally did get approval. The receptionist who I called to make another appointment on the same day and I told them I have pysio to go to they said I will seen and they would note it down for the doctor after waiting hour and 20 mins I was seeing by the doctor I told them I have pysio next door so if I'm a lil late could you tell him how long I've been waiting they said fine I was late 8mins the physio refused to see me and say I've done this twice and I have to be referred again. This practice is rubbish unprofessional and rude staff that have no idea what they are doing l. If u don't care about yourself then this is the place to be. They should all remove all the staff there and bring in professional staff and people that actually want to care and look after you.
Honestly I hate this practice so much have put up with them for years the last draw was when I was refused to be seen because if their own fault. Do not even bother with these petty rude people

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 27 July 2017

Anonymous gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

In agony, asked why I am here.

30th June 2017.

Left work at 1pm in agonising pain. Pins and needles and throbbing head and vomiting. Went to find out if I could get an appointment and asked to wait. Waited half an hour no one told me whether I would be see or not. I kept asked then the Doctor asked the receptionist why I was here.
They quickly came out as I decided to leave and went home to seek professional medical help. They then shouted at me telling me to come and have a proper conversation after asking me why I had come there. So I left. No arguments. At the end of the day, if you can't got to the GPS to seek medical help our assistant in agonising pain then this world is doomed.

I was in tears and couldn't open open my eyes, I assune they though I was a drug addict or some tramp. Not a qualified teacher for a couple years who pays her taxes and works extremely hard. Even poor shouldn't be treated that way. I left work to seek help and that is what I received.

Awful and will continue to ask for the best doctor there who actually cares about patients.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 30 June 2017

Disgusting

Three weeks ago my husband rung this surgery to make an appointment and was told by the receptionist we were no longer on the register. We had no knowledge of this no one had informed us by letter or phone.He needed the results of a blood test and was told he would have to see a doctor. The receptionist asked the doctor to speak to him but was told that the doctor refused to speak to him because he was not on the register. We were then in the position of not having a doctor. My husband has a heart condition among other quite serious health conditions. For a doctor to refuse to speak to my husband knowing that we had not registered with a new doctor is very unfair and unprofessional. After being at this surgery for 50 years I would have thought he would have been treated with a bit more respect.

Would like to add that the receptionist that know us have always been helpful and very kind to us

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 07 May 2017

Anonymous gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

The worst surgery in north London

This is the worst surgery ever. The GP was very unprofessional and gave me wrong diagnosis. Will not recommend this surgery to anyone because you will be treated with such lack of care. I am surprised the GP's are allowed to practice.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 01 February 2017

Anonymous gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 5 stars

I was very unwell and called the doctors. The staff were so helpful and a doctor called me and saw me within an hour.i was sent to hospit and had an operation. Thsnk you for your amazing hp

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 08 January 2017

Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre has not yet replied.

Julia Whytock gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

A bad surgery

Can't get through on phone call always cancels out , staff very unhelpful and have bad attitude to patience. Would give this surgery a miss if looking for one .

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 26 January 2017

M.Tobel gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

Doctor wasn't interested

I have visited the surgery today, this is the second time I went there with the same problem, as the condition worsened in the past two weeks. The Doctor preceded to google pages and show me the outcome, and suggested that I take ibuprofen because "it might be good for it" . The Doctor asked me if I had an x-ray I told the Doctor I haven't , they did nothing with this information, did not give me any medication or any advice besides look at YouTube videos. I went to the appointment to receive ,medical help from a trained professional, instead I got random google pages from a person who had no interest. Very disappointed , got no help, no diagnosis, no medication

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 27 December 2016

Mari gave Somerset Gardens Family Health Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

Appointment system failure

The surgery has a telephone appointment system that runs on a daily basis between 8 to 10 am, how ever it will be more accurate if they inform patients that the phone from 9:30 onwards will not be picked up.

I have had more than once experienced that the phone rings without anyone answering or they pick and hung up the phone straight away if you call after 9am.

I have been their patients far too long, it is time to change as now more than ever I need their assistance, but unfortunately can not satisfy my needs.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 06 March 2017