Can you help us improve?

Take part in our short survey

Lovemead Group Practice

01225 759850 Lovemead Group Practice, Roundstone Surgery, Polebarn Circus , Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 7EH

Janine Webb gave Lovemead Group Practice a rating of 5 stars

very pleased with surgery and the staff

The surgery and staff are excellent. They are very kind and compassionate. My doctor is an excellent g.p. Very kind and caring. Very dedicated to their job and patients. Other doctors are also extremely good.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 25 April 2016

Lovemead Group Practice replied on 03 May 2016

Thank you for your kind comments on our service and staff. We always strive to provide the best care possible for our patients.

Stephanie Carr gave Lovemead Group Practice a rating of 1 stars

Unhelpful& quite rude staff

Whilst some experiences of this surgery are positive, more often than not the receptionists (and some doctors) are incredibly rude. From waiting to speak to a receptionist, to speaking on the phone for an appointment, the response from the staff is neither friendly but cold you feel as if you are generally in their way and irritating them.
This surgery is stuck in a time warp compared to other surgeries I've been to, I cannot believe staff members are paid to conduct themselves in this rude manner.
My latest visit with a doctor(who was also rude in that I felt I was taking up their time) means I will be making a complaint to the practise management.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 18 February 2016

Anonymous gave Lovemead Group Practice a rating of 4 stars

Good

This was my previous surgery, I've now moved area. I never went without medication no mistakes and always got a appointment. I miss all the Gps at this practice and the quality of care and input I recieved was great I would like to thank everyone at the practice for everything.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 23 February 2015

Anonymous gave Lovemead Group Practice a rating of 1 stars

Extremely rude and unhelpful staff member on reception

When requesting assistance for a customer I support, a staff member answering calls was very rude, everything was to much trouble. I will be reporting to CQC

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 10 June 2014

Lovemead Group Practice replied on 10 June 2014

We are sorry to hear that your recent experience of the surgery was not up to standard. We would be more than happy to discuss any concerns you may have and invite you to contact us in writing to enable us to respond.

Anonymous gave Lovemead Group Practice a rating of 4 stars

Excellent service today

I do not often use the service and was very impressed today. It took some time to get through on the phone but this is because lots of people need to ring on a Monday morning - not a problem of the practice itself. I spoke to a very helpful receptionist who was able to offer a telephone appointment to myself at work re my child. The call came at the time I was told - the nurse was very helpful and I felt I was listened to and treated well. They organised a prescription to my local pharmacist which was there when I arrived less than 1/2 hr later. My daughter was therefore able to start treatment early.
Our experience today could not have been improved. Thankyou

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 17 March 2014

Lovemead Group Practice replied on 01 May 2014

Excellent GP Practice

I have found the quality of service and patient care offered by Roundstone Surgery to be of a high standard. Normally, I am in good health, but, during the last two years, I have had regular contact with the surgery, due to ongoing mental health problems. I cannot speak highly enough of the caring manner in which I have been dealt with, by both my GP and the various support staff. In comparison to the practice I was registered with in Bath for many years, the service is exceptional, and I am very pleased that I chose to register here.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 12 May 2014

Excellent Practice

Having moved to this area 4 years ago, I was lucky enough to register with Lovemead Group Practice. During this period, I have always had wonderful service from the Receptionists and the doctors that I have seen. Always able to get an appointment with the doctor of my choice whenever I want. I am very happy with this practice.

Visited in September 2013. Posted on 26 September 2013

Great Service

Not sure where the bad reviews come from, I often ring and make appointments for the Children and Grandchildren and have always received excellent service. Staff have good knowledge, are always polite and helpful. I am a retired Lecturer of Business Studies which includes Customer Care and I would have given them top marks every time.

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 19 August 2013

Lovemead Group Practice replied on 01 May 2014

Anonymous gave Lovemead Group Practice a rating of 1 stars

Absolutely terrible

Absolutely terrible, reception staff who answers the phone are very rude all of the time. The doctor refused to answer any concerns because (as usual) they were running late and they wanted to go home (their own words). I am very upset and disappointed with this surgery, it's the worst one I've ever come across.

Visited in February 2013. Posted on 13 February 2013

Lovemead Group Practice replied on 13 February 2013

We are sorry to hear that your recent experience at the surgery was not up to standard. We would be more than happy to discuss any concerns you may have and invite you to contact us in writing to enable us to respond.

Claire Paz did not recommend Lovemead Group Practice

Very poor level of care from start to finish

What I liked

Nothing

What could have been improved

Receptionist is particularly unfriendly and unhelpful. I could not get an appointment for 10 days - I do not feel that this is an acceptable length of time to have to wait.

When I did see a doctor I felt they were out of touch with the needs of young or middle aged people (I am 45). They told me they didn't really know much about my problems.

I was sent for a blood test and was offred only a telephone appointment to discuss the results (which proved to be positive for my condition). Again, I do not feel that this was appropriate or acceptable.

I am now going to register with a different surgery.

Any other comments

When I registered with this surgery, having moved into the area, i had a new patient medical check with the nurse. Fortunately I have always been, and am stil in very good health. At the appointment I was astonished that the nurse asked me, (twice !) if there were any benefits I wished to claim for.

Visited in May 2012. Posted on 28 July 2012

Lovemead Group Practice replied on 13 February 2013

We are sorry to hear that your experience of the surgery was not up to standard. We would be more than happy to discuss any concerns you may have and invite you to contact us in writing to enable us to respond.