Kingswood Health Centre

Telephone: 0117 3012080
Address: Kingswood Health Centre, Alma Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 4EJ
Website: http://www.kingswoodhealthcentre.co.uk

Sminty gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 2 stars

Reception staff are not very friendly.

Every time I call the surgery, I have to hold for 5+ minutes, if I'm lucky. Then the reception staff are not very friendly or helpful. The one and only time I visited a doctor there, they were very helpful and friendly.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 11 September 2014

Kingswood Health Centre replied on 15 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that you were holding for over five minutes on our telephone system. I am unsure from your comment of the day/time you rang, but our phones are extremely busy on a Monday with urgent enquiries, and each day we ask that our patients ring after 10:30 with any routine matters.

We are aware of the increasing demand on our telephone system, at present which is receiving over 1,000 calls per day. I can confirm that we are employing more reception staff to deal with this; in line with reviewing the number of staff we have available to answer calls at our busiest times.

I am sorry that our receptionist you spoke to did not sound helpful or friendly on this occasion, and hope that you will not feel the same on any subsequent phone calls.

Thank you for your kind words about your experience of seeing a GP at the surgery, which I shall pass on to them.

coles steve gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 1 stars

Trying to get a to see the Doctor for test results

I have been trying to get test results and been told only appointment 5 weeks away ,so what evers wrong inside me i guess can grow but that just my hard luck it seems.

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 27 June 2014

Anonymous gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 3 stars

Can't get through or get an appointment

Completely impossible to get through on the phone or get a timely appointment. Doctors are generally very good when you get to see them.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 28 April 2014

Anonymous gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Surgery - A Beacon In These Austere Times!

Wonderful surgery, managing to provide a top class service despite all of the problems thrown at the them by the NHS and Government and the resultant financial cutbacks and stress this must cause. Lovely building and lovely staff. Top marks!

Visited in May 2013. Posted on 16 May 2013

Julie Moore recommended Kingswood Health Centre

Feeling comfortable that my care is in the hands of competent and caring doctors

What I liked

My preferred doctor being available to speak to at any time. If no appointment is necessary, a telephone call can be arranged for the same day or if the problem is urgent a doctor is always available.
Full and comprehensive explanations regarding illness and care available and the opportunity to question any decisions or advice.
Patience and understanding from the doctors if I have any questions, and being given full, easy to understand answers if I have problems understanding what is being offered in my care.

Visited in October 2012. Posted on 10 October 2012

Anonymous reviewed Kingswood Health Centre

efficient

What I liked

I attended flu clinic with my elderly father. It was swift, friendly and efficient. It was very well organised -very impressed

Visited in October 2012. Posted on 17 October 2012