Kingswood Health Centre

0117 3012080 Kingswood Health Centre, Alma Road, Kingswood , Bristol, BS15 4EJ

Dan smith gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 5 stars

Minor op

Had a minor op, doctor extremely happy with the job done and the service that was carried out. The nurse that helped was very comforting and made me feel at ease. Was seen within minutes of being there in and out in no time very punctual and professional. Very happy indeed and thank you.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 02 February 2016

Anonymous gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 4 stars

Minor opp

Minor opp I was treated very well by a excellent GP it was very good that this procedure could be carried out in the Health Centre. Everything was explained to me fully.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 30 January 2016

Anonymous gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 1 stars

Shocking customer service from Dr

After speaking to a helpful and understanding GP Due to concerns with my condition I was given a face to face appointment with the Dr.

I attended the appointment this morning and have to say I came out of the appointment feeling worse then when I went in.

I know GP's are there to do a job, but with the type of work they do and salary they are paid you would expect some form of empathy or compasion.... But no not with the Dr, I found them rude and very condescending, when myself or my partner asked questions or tried to talk he talked over us by raising their voice higher as if they were talking down to us, they were patronising and the appointment was an absolute waste of time, they give me no further help and seemed to want to rush me out of the room.

I left feeling more stressed and anxious and when I got to the carpark I was in tears... I wouldn't see this GP again regardless of how unwell I was as their people skills are absolutely disgusting and feel they let down the the good reputation of the Kingswood Health Centre... I will also me submitting a written complaint to the practice manager!

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 11 November 2015

GP Visit made today

I telephoned surgery today got an appointment for this morning.
The Doctor was excellant, I had a mole I was'nt happy about and they were able to examine it straight away(and tell me they thought it was fine) and gave me the option to have it removed if I wanted, by them at the surgery next week.
No trauma of going to hospital everything done at the surgery, this doctor is excellant with this kind of thing and i came away feeling very happy.
It is a shame more things like this can't be dealt with at the surgery, less trauma for everyone.
Brilliant service.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 01 October 2015

natalie wallace gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 5 stars

excellent service

This is an excellent surgery where everyone is helpful and care a lot about their patients.
the receptionists are always helpful and do there best to get you an appointment.
I have to see a nurse most weeks for blood tests and they are always friendly and know exactly what they are doing as i never feel it!
The doctors are exceptional and i feel nothing is too much for them. they are very understanding and explain everything clearly. You could not find a better surgery.
Excellent excellent excellent

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 02 October 2015

Steve gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 4 stars

Commitment and re assurance

Being a person of relatively good health and not a frequent visitor to Kingswood Health Center, I was ,once a convenient appointment was arranged Impressed with the Interest shown by the GP who referred me with very little fuss to a GP colleague for a more experienced diagnosis .
I personally felt they took my concern seriously and provided Information and advice beyond my expectation with the utmost professionalism.
I left the Practice feeling re assured and cannot fault the committed attitude of service I received.
Thankyou very much Kingswood Health Center.

Visited in September 2015. Posted on 24 September 2015

Robert Millard gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 4 stars

My visit to surgery today

Saw my doctor who has been looking after me this year and was completely satisfied with both the information that my doctor was able to impart regarding my condition and the action they were taking in order to progress my treatment.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 10 August 2015

Excellent service caring doctors

I went to the surgery today was very satisfied with the care and information the Doctor gave me they explained everything regarding my condition they wrote down what my Problem was as vey often you like to read up on this and they reassured me it was nothing to worry about .The care I have received over the years has been excellent all the Staff and doctors work hard to make this a very good health practice Thank You

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 26 August 2015

Daniel gave Kingswood Health Centre a rating of 4 stars

Good GP's - but can have to wait for an appointment

I've always received good advice and help from the GP's here, the only issue is the wait time for appointments. The receptionist will ask if it's an emergency, and when I asked what they define as an emergency they said they weren't allowed to tell me. If it was an emergency then surely A&E would be the place to go? I think all appointments should be asap or when the patient requests as trying to decide if it's an emergency just means everyone ends up saying yes to get a quicker appointment.

The receptionists tend to be abrupt and in my own experience rarely warm or welcoming.

Clean and comfortable waiting area, but no water dispenser - receptionists will provide a glass of water if required. I wouldn't change as the doctors are all fantastic and that's the main thing.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 04 September 2015

care over last 8 years excellent

I have several severe chronic medical conditions and they are always ready and able to help me.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 09 September 2015