Holbrooks Health Team

024 76366775 71-77 Wheelwright Lane, Holbrooks , Coventry, CV6 4HN

alan wellsman gave Holbrooks Health Team a rating of 5 stars

doctors treatment .

The doctor was most helpful and dealt with the problem immediately .

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 05 January 2016

Excessive waiting times.

I have regularly had to wait up to 2 hours for booked, routine appointments, I have young children and suffer with depression so find this difficult - I have spoken to reception staff who are. at best, unresponsive. Also regularly have problems with repeat prescription through this practice.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 27 January 2016

Anonymous gave Holbrooks Health Team a rating of 1 stars

Impossible to get through on the phone

This practice used to be superb, in some respects it is still very good, e.g. offering appointments between 7am to 6:30pm.

However they have changed the way prescriptions are ordered which makes it less convenient for patients, however thankfully it can be done online. They now only give out test results in one 2 hr slot per week. They are not yet available online.

It is extremely difficult to get through on the phone and I have resorted to email on a number of occasions as I work away from home. The response rate to email is also poor.

A number of emails sent because the online prescription ordering failed were simply not answered, leaving me with no idea if my wife could go and collect it for me.

The most recent problem was after a blood test to allow renewal of repeat prescriptions without seeing a doctor. I rang in the slot, a week and a day (yesterday) after the test to find they had not been uploaded to my record and to ring back today, but now they are not answering the phone.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 03 February 2016

Anonymous gave Holbrooks Health Team a rating of 5 stars

Feeling looked after

I visited the surgery today and left feeling very satisfied with the service and very looked after. The doctor was very thorough and discussed my health and treatment in detail. I was reassured about my health and treatment. thank you

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 30 December 2015

Looking at changing surgery

Cannot get through to them on the phone (tried 12 times today). I am in extremely acute back pain and cannot get there. Was never told about Internet booking, so I am not registered for it. This only adds to the lack of care and abrupt comments I have experienced for the past 8 years at that surgery!

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 07 January 2016

monica gave Holbrooks Health Team a rating of 5 stars

Receptionists and GPs

What an amazing down to earth bunch of people. These people have always gone above and beyond to try and help me with prescriptions needed urgently, changes on prescriptions altered for holiday dates, etc.. I hope they are all proud of themselves for all their hard work and care they continue to show at all times and believe me there have been many. Thanks, guys.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 03 December 2015

Anonymous gave Holbrooks Health Team a rating of 2 stars

Waiting is shocking

Appointments slots are not long enough
When people spend more than their allocated time with a GP there is a knock on to every appointment that follows it. So much so it feels rushed.
Today we had appointment at 450 for an 8 week old baby. We were told to come early so we did then we sat until 535 to see the doctor. I asked for an update twice again no apology or explanation.
Will be leaving this practice as this is about the 6th time I have complained to the surgery and have had zero responses.
Perhaps slots need to be longer and less slots given out so that you can keep to the times.
I took time off work to attend this also.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 17 November 2015

Worst GP ever

I am so disappointed with the service they offer never answer calls after 2 and even after having an appointment I had to wait for an hour to be seen by the doctor. Always having difficulties with the doctors as they never understand the problem and never do anything about it unless it's something really serious, instead the doctor asked me what they should do. Seriously what exactly do they get paid for. Absolutely disgusted by the level of service they provide.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 23 November 2015

Gary Baddeley gave Holbrooks Health Team a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service

Having been using the surgery very repeatedly over the last year, due to a back problem, I have only praise for the surgery staff, the reception staff always try to get an appointment fitted in if urgent and the doctors especially doctor Klien are superb.
i hope the service continues at this standard.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 10 November 2015

Anonymous gave Holbrooks Health Team a rating of 4 stars

my child with pneumonia

I took my 16 month old daughter had been I to the surgery on Wednesday and I was told she had a chest infection and to watch her breathing if it was to get worse to being her straight back. On Friday morning she was getting worse I phoned the Dr's at 2:15 and was told to take her straight down for a Dr to see her. I only waited 3 minutes in the waiting room before being called in by the Dr. Straight away I was told she was to be taken to hospital. The dr the organised an ambulance while the nurse came in and tried to calm both my daughter and myself down and give my daughter oxygen. The nurse was very helpful, reassuring and thoughtful nurse who I would recommend to anyone. The nurse made me feel a lot more at ease and did the best for my daughter. I'm very greatful.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 23 November 2015