Henfield Medical Centre

Telephone: 01273 492255
Address: Henfield Medical Centre, Deer Park, Henfield, West Sussex, BN5 9JQ
Website: Website address not added

This GP surgery has not been rated yet.

n/a

No recommendations

This GP surgery has not been rated yet.

Colette Murphy recommended Henfield Medical Centre

Best GP and fabulous nurses, I love this practice!

What I liked

I have been a patient at this practice for nearly 10 years. My docort is the best! The nurses are friendly, informative and always make you feel at ease. The reception staff always help me, but it is possibly because I am not a difficult, rude or demanding patient.

Nothing!

Any other comments

Waiting time is too long, but I would rather wait for a good doctor than be seen fast by an incompetent one!

Visited in December 2011. Posted on 19 March 2012

Anonymous recommended Henfield Medical Centre

The reception staff need customer service training!

What could have been improved

I have visited the Doctors today I was told it would take a week to get a signature for a form that is urgent. This is not what I call a good service the receptionist was very dismissive of my needs, I ask myself would be quicker to waste the doctors time and make an appointment to get the signature I require. I think training is needed for some reception staff as this is a service we pay for!

Visited in March 2011. Posted on 29 March 2011

PMcl reviewed Henfield Medical Centre

Henfield Medical Centre- 5* treatment

What I liked

Having been with this practice for 7 months, I can not fault it. From 2007-2009 I was misdiagnosed with a broken back suffering unduly by a previous practice/doctor. I must tell you that I have been treated with care, the attention to the issues I've had have been addressed and talked through with me ensuring that I was happy with everything.

On a visit last week I seen my doctor, they acted swiftly. Arranging the urgent hospital appointment for the following day, taking relevant bloods etc. I made the following days hospital appointment, returned home to receive a call from the doctor with information and a prescription was written up and ready for collection 30mins later. I had lost me faith in the doctors BUT my doctor and all the staff at Henfield have truly reinstated this for me. Not only my doctor but the other doctors, Pyshio therapists. The pharmacist's for getting scripts ready and always on time and the lovely reception staff who seam always to have a smile.

I very happy patient!

What could have been improved

a lick of paint maybe but I'm really being picky here!

Visited in July 2010. Posted on 15 July 2010

tiggertwo recommended Henfield Medical Centre

GP Practice Comment

What I liked

I recently registered with the Henfield practice. I have found everyone, GP's, nurses and reception staff to be helpful, pleasant and professional. I work full time, but have always been able to get an appointment, and have found the Earlybird system to be brilliant. Well done to all.

What could have been improved

Maybe Saturday morning opening would be helpful.

Visited in May 2010. Posted on 27 May 2010

Anonymous reviewed Henfield Medical Centre

Unhelpful reception

What I liked

Having contacted the pracise to register as a new patient and being unable to accept the 3 apt. spaces offered due to work commitments and not requiring urgent medical treatment, the receptionsit was agressive in stating that they had already offered me plenty of options and it was obviously not going to be easy... Having sought the management I was then informed that they do indeed offer an early bird service for working people....

What could have been improved

reception staff people skills - they are not doing the public favours and as such should not treat the public as annoying hinderances. More understanding and openess to listen would improve their service tremendously.

Any other comments

If I had another option I would prob have registered with another practise immediatley.

Visited in May 2010. Posted on 25 May 2010

Anonymous recommended Henfield Medical Centre

GP's and nurses treat you with respect, reception staff are less accommodating

What I liked

I was treated with dignity and respect by the GP and nurse I saw, but when I had to return to the practice with a query, as the drug I was precribed was apparently taken off the market as advised by Lloyds pharmacy, I was made to feel I was an inconvenience by the reception staff. I had previously called and spoke to the nurse who prescribed me the drugs and they said that they didn't understand why Lloyds had said that and they went to check with the pharmacy within the clinic who had some, so they advised me to pick them up at any time. I turned up at about 1.30pm to get my prescription and instead of trying to sort out my problem they just said that they couldn't do anything and they only had 400mg tablets and not 200mg and as I was prescribed 200mg had to make another appointment so the GP could change my prescription for them to give me a different quantity. This was not helpful, they were very rude and dismissive and didn't take on board that I had spoken to the nurse.

What could have been improved

Train reception staff to be patient friendly. They may have a paper work load but they have been employed to service the patients and it would be nice to feel welcome.

Any other comments

Not all reception staff are this unfriendly, but I feel the practice has to know how some of their patients feel.

Visited in January 2010. Posted on 25 March 2010

Anonymous did not recommend Henfield Medical Centre

I have no confidence in the medical centre and feel very let down by there staff

Nothing